What's new

Church of Scientology spied on father of Scientology leader David Miscavige

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
This is HUGE!
Where's the popcorn??
THERE it is! :drama:

Yes!

I don't have a clue if Dave is having a scotch now - but, while I am short of Popcorn,
I have a delicious porto in the frig for these happy days! :happydance:

Cheers and thanks for all the good work your are doing

your [STRIKE]Grandeur[/STRIKE] littleness the pope!
:cheers2:

imSPecial

Patron with Honors
Drudge Rpt, Gawker, Ortega/Underground Bunker, and at least 40 news feeder Twitter accounts are already tweeting this story.

See the Twitter timeline for - scientology - here: https://twitter.com/search?q=scientology&src=tyah

So. Much. Fun.

JB

I hope the twitterfest leads many to the white house petition.

I swear, it's almost like the major media is timing major releases for maximum impact. So much fun.

Guns in an RV, okay, whatever. The presence of the silencer is so creepy.

Isn't there a tale of a PI being asked to kill someone and his testimony being sealed?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Los Angeles Times front page right now.

attachment.php

Attachments

• LATimesFrontPage.jpg
    LATimesFrontPage.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 371

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Michael Lee Hertzberg

David Miscavige and the church deny any connection to Powell.

"Please be advised that Mr. Miscavige does not know Mr. Powell, has never heard of Mr. Powell, has never met Mr. Powell, has never spoken to Mr. Powell, never hired Mr. Powell and never directed any investigations by Mr. Powell," Michael Lee Hertzberg, Miscavige's attorney, said in an email to The Times.

Shall have written

.... to this CSOHB :biggrin:

To make sure it is credible!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just cannot believe the win.:happydance:

:cake::dance3::cake::dance3::cake::dance3::cake::dance3:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Somewhere in Dumb Midgetsville, veins are popping at an alarming rate.:woohoo:

$cientology - it's ALWAYS worse than you think.:yes:

Next :footbullet: please !!!

:drama:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
David Miscavige's father worked in the band called "Gold Musicians" at Gold Base. Ronnie Miscavige senior was Sea org staff for some 30 years before he fled. It was reported that he prepared his flight and exit from the prison called "Gold Base" with wife Becky for a full 6 months of planning down to the second like a Seal Team Six mission that was do or die. Within weeks, L Ron Hubbard grand-daughter Roanne Hubbard (Horwich) also escaped.

DMfather.jpg

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Somewhere in Dumb Midgetsville, veins are popping at an alarming rate.:woohoo:

$cientology - it's ALWAYS worse than you think.:yes:

Next :footbullet: please !!!

:drama:

:biggrin:

$cientology show
Since the last few days...

How to Stop Running Around like a Chicken with its Head Cut Off​

7125935_f260.jpg

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
I hope the twitterfest leads many to the white house petition.

I swear, it's almost like the major media is timing major releases for maximum impact. So much fun.

Guns in an RV, okay, whatever. The presence of the silencer is so creepy.

Isn't there a tale of a PI being asked to kill someone and his testimony being sealed?

I don't know anything about sealed PI testimony, imSpecial; others here may, however. :confused2:

The Chicago Tribune, Rinder's Blog, Huffington Post, and Reddit are all tweeting the story.

Yep, this story broke with plenty of time to be featured on the morning network television news shows.

Hmmm... wonder what David Miscavige's brother, Ron Miscavige, Jr., thinks about all this? Isn't he 'out', too?

JB

NP: Blondie's One Way Or Another

imSPecial

Patron with Honors
I don't know anything about sealed PI testimony, imSpecial; others here may, however. :confused2:

The Chicago Tribune, Rinder's Blog, Huffington Post, and Reddit are all tweeting the story.

Yep, this story broke with plenty of time to be featured on the morning network television news shows.

Hmmm... wonder what David Miscavige's brother, Ron Miscavige, Jr., thinks about all this? Isn't he 'out', too?

JB

NP: Blondie's One Way Or Another

I think it had to do with Cynthia Kisser and a PI being ordered to eliminate her and CSI getting a judge to order the PI's testimony about the order to kill sealed.

Edit: I lurked all over the place before I signed up. Looking for references to this....brb

Edit 2: Ummmm.....Smurf?

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
The cult royally fucked up their response to this one. What do you think would be the response from any typical corporate or religious leader who was told their elderly father's every move was being followed by a heavily armed man, with thousands of rounds of ammo and a homemade silencer? I don't think they would have to be the one denying it was them having him stalked - in fact I think great concern for their father's welfare and safety would be the immediate response with a pledge to protect their father and get to the bottom of who is having him stalked.

The normal response didn't even enter the minds of the cult bots. It was immediate denial, denial, denial. Not even one mention of concern for DM's father's safety or saying they find out who these nefarious PI's are and who's behind this threatening and scary operation. Obviously, they didn't say this because they are behind it, but they can't even fathom the response of an innocent mind or a human response showing concern for one's father.

This is going to be epic.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
DEFCON 2 Alert Tonight

Readiness conditionExercise termDescriptionReadiness
DEFCON 1
COCKED PISTOLNuclear foot bullet launched
(can't be recalled)
Maximum lulz and popcorn
DEFCON 2
FAST PACEMassive foot bullet launchedESMB fully engaged
DEFCON 3ROUND HOUSEMassive foot bullet is imminentESMB ready to mobilize
DEFCON 4DOUBLE TAKEStunning embarrassmentAbove normal readiness
DEFCON 5FADE OUTNormal ridiculousnessESMB normal readiness

attachment.php

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Gawker: Cops Say David Miscavige Spent $10K a Week Spying on His Elderly Father

http://gawker.com/cops-say-david-miscavige-kept-his-father-under-constant-1696647268

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Scientology leader David Miscavige was apparently so paranoid he hired two private detectives to keep tabs on his father and advised them to "not intervene in any way" if the 79-year-old had a heart attack.

According to the Los Angeles Times, police records indicate the church paid two detectives $10,000 a week to read the old man's email and tap his phone calls. Miscavige was reportedly worried his father, Ron—who had left Scientology two years prior—might divulge negative information about the church.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

But the most cold-hearted detail—by far—allegedly came when Powell spotted Miscavige's father slumped over in what looked like, but turned out not to be, a cardiac arrest. When he asked what to do, "David told him that if it was Ron's time to die, to let him die and not intervene in any way."

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

MathScience

Patron
"Please be advised that Mr. Miscavige does not know Mr. Powell, has never heard of Mr. Powell, has never met Mr. Powell, has never spoken to Mr. Powell, never hired Mr. Powell and never directed any investigations by Mr. Powell," Sgt. Schultz, Miscavige's spokesman, said in an email.

(Inspired by JBWriter)

:thumbsup:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
The shoot-from-the-hip style denials by Soter & Hertzberg make me think this story truly caught Co$ by surprise.

I imagine angry orders are being issued to purchase "WhoIsDwaynePowell?" "WhoIsDanielPowell?" & "WhoIsTerryRoffler?" websites, even as a team of attorneys is on their way with bags of cash to have all 3 of these men sign NDAs.

Let's hope TeamRathbun attorneys get to the Powells & Terry Roffler first. Hurry, Leslie Hyman, hurry!

It appears the article relied upon facts gleaned from at least one West Allis PD arrest/interview report.
I wonder if that report was only made it into the public record when Mr. Powell appeared in Court to formally enter into his plea agreement.
That might explain why, although the arrest occurred in 2013, we're only learning of its existence now.

JB <----Laughing because... see below and sing along...

"Hey-lah-lee-lah, hey-lah-lee, wee man fall;
He no get up, we see da wee man fall"
- Text msg from a friend.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The cult royally fucked up their response to this one. What do you think would be the response from any typical corporate or religious leader who was told their elderly father's every move was being followed by a heavily armed man, with thousands of rounds of ammo and a homemade silencer? I don't think they would have to be the one denying it was them having him stalked - in fact I think great concern for their father's welfare and safety would be the immediate response with a pledge to protect their father and get to the bottom of who is having him stalked.

The normal response didn't even enter the minds of the cult bots. It was immediate denial, denial, denial. Not even one mention of concern for DM's father's safety or saying they find out who these nefarious PI's are and who's behind this threatening and scary operation. Obviously, they didn't say this because they are behind it, but they can't even fathom the response of an innocent mind or a human response showing concern for one's father.

This is going to be epic.

Great catch! I hadn't thought of that.

Now that you point it out, it's a freakin' whopper! LOL

POLICE
(over telephone)
Hello. This is the police.
We have arrested some people in connection
to felonies, weapons violations and stalking your father.

SON
I didn't fucking pay anyone to stalk my
father, leave me the fuck alone.

POLICE
...and that's it? You're not interested in
finding out who did this to your father
or if your father is safe?

SON
I told you I didn't do it, so get the
fuck out of here before I call the police.

POLICE
I am the police.

SON
Hey, stop wasting my fucking time
you cocksucker. Can't you see I am
the fucking pope of a motherfucking religion?​

Last edited: