FAST PACEMassive foot bullet launchedESMB fully engaged
DEFCON 3ROUND HOUSEMassive foot bullet is imminentESMB ready to mobilize
DEFCON 4DOUBLE TAKEStunning embarrassmentAbove normal readiness
DEFCON 5FADE OUTNormal ridiculousnessESMB normal readiness

attachment.php

yo yo yo, i b. like dammmmmmm, dat was supah fine! lolol

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Please be advised that Mr. Miscavige does not know Mr. Powell, has never heard of Mr. Powell, has never met Mr. Powell, has never spoken to Mr. Powell, never hired Mr. Powell and never directed any investigations by Mr. Powell," Sgt. Schultz, Miscavige's spokesman, said in an email.

(Inspired by JBWriter)

:thumbsup:
I never had a second PI.

I'm with Mimsey; the timing for this story breaking now is unusual.

That being said, there has been such an acceleration of bad press, that coincidences were bound to happen t some point.

I suppose it will become clearer when the rest of the story breaks on the bunker.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great catch! I hadn't thought of that.

Now that you point it out, it's a freakin' whopper! LOL

POLICE
(over telephone)
Hello. This is the police.
We have arrested some people in connection
to felonies, weapons violations and stalking your father.

SON
I didn't fucking pay anyone to stalk my
father, leave me the fuck alone.

POLICE
...and that's it? You're not interested in
finding out who did this to your father
or if you father is safe?

SON
I told you I didn't do it, so get the
fuck out of here before I call the police.

POLICE
I am the police.

SON
Hey, stop wasting my fucking time
you cocksucker. Can't you see I am
the fucking pope of a motherfucking religion?​
HH do you have a wiretap on David Miscavige or do you just make this up?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Meanwhile in Hemet....

Davey: "Hiya John, I'm calling because I need a favor."

Travolta: "Sir! You want ME to do YOU a favor? A favor for the COB? Well I don't know what someone like me could...."

Davey: "Shut the fu... I mean, you have the chance here to do the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics here...."

Travta: "Yes, Sir! What can I do?"

Davey: "Go pick up a male prostitute and make sure the LA Times sees you do it. As soon as possible !"

Travolta: "Just one? Can I get a massage too?"

Davey: "Sure, everything. As much as you want with as many men as you want. Hell, throw some transvestites in there. Just do it tonight and make sure the LA Times...."

Travolta: "Sex with men for case gain across all dynamics? Done, Sir!"

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
And...

Leah Remini (@LeahRemini) just retweeted (@TonyOrtega94) Tony Ortega's story. :clap:

BTW, The Underground Bunker now has the complete federal court docket event summary sheet from the Powell case.

JB

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder what hapless sea ogre is going to be rolled out to admit to ordering the spying that, of course, Miscavige knew NOTHING about.

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Anything going on guys ? No , just an ordinary day in an ordinary couple of weeks . Ho hum.

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!
I wrote the day the cult died on fucking Saturday !!

DM needs to make sure it is annihilated this year !!

What will JT and TC say !!!

Please bring back Tommy Davis !

Even idiots like him will start to wake up !!

I want to see Jenna Elfman screaming at the cops " did you rape a baby today!"

The clock is a sliver away from midnight for Miscavige and the cult .

The inevitable is now immediate .The Scientology cult is gasping its last breaths .

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's been an awful lot of good news since the premier at Sundance. Sucks to be Davy. Boo fuckin hoo.

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Jesus Christ DM has stuffed both feet down his throat and set a machine gun with infinite ammo to auto seeking his feet !

Sindy

Crusader
David Miscavige note to self: Next time don't hire a sleazy, scummy PI that has more of a moral compass than I do.

Oh, and why are authorities so sure Shelly is okay?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Tony Ortega has updated his story.

http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/08/le...-private-eyes-watching-his-father-say-police/

* * * * * EXCERPT * * * * *

UPDATE: We’ve obtained a copy of the court file on Dwayne Powell’s weapons charge regarding his illegal silencer. As the LA Times story indicates, Powell was found with weapons and the silencer when the police responded to a neighborhood complaint about his surveillance work. He was facing a felony, but after cooperating with police and talking about working for Miscavige, his indictment was dropped and he was allowed to enter a pre-trial diversion program. Here’s the relevant court paperwork on that. Scroll to the end for the indictment itself…

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Tony Ortega has a new story up.

Jenna Miscavige Hill on her uncle spying on her grandfather: The arrogance is astonishing

http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/09/je...her-grandfather-the-arrogance-is-astonishing/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

We asked Jenna, what does she think about this new astonishing story, with her uncle spending so much money to surveil her grandfather, who escaped from Scientology’s secretive International Base in the summer of 2012?

Jenna tells us she knew about the arrest and what was in the police report, but hasn’t talked publicly about it — until now. Here’s what she sent us…

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Time for an investigation, do we have to petition this also?

Some lawyer has to have some angle here this is conspiracy with all this pi harassment for decades

Sindy

Crusader
This reminds me of a video of the first protest I attended where I actually talked to a staff member for the first time since I left and got declared. I was so nervous my heart was pounding out of my chest and I was really concerned about wrapping the cord around my camera because I didn't know what else to do. Oh how I would have handled this differently now.

Still, it's fun to watch this at this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnChx-6h38