ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

$cientology Religious Cloaking Archive

Discussion in 'Important documents' started by Lermanet_com, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  2. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

Thanks Arnie. FWIW, I have an old project thread for the custom research catalog publications I'm compiling in that collection here:

[WWP] Scientology Religiosity? (Research Packets & Dox)
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...tology-Religiosity-(Research-Packets-amp-Dox)

It's been a year since I released Volume IV, but Volume V should be uploaded this weekend (or shortly thereafter) and VI by the end of the month.

3. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Nice to see you around, AL!

4. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

THIS IS HUGE!

Take a bow! You deserve a custom SP Declare from Lermanet.com!!

5. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

6. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Very much interesting documents there
    Thank you for posting it.

:thumbsup:

7. AnonLover

AnonLover Patron Meritorious

It bloody well should be. I've been working on it since March 2011. :omg:

There are two preachers that I know of that have drawn from that stuff for cult awareness lectures they did in their churches. Plus I have a short list of religion columnists/profs that I correspond with who are reviewing the primary material excerpts in my custom publications for possible use at a later date in articles/papers I'm trying to inspire them to write. Additionally, I have my own outline for a series of articles I plan on writing in the future once I get a few more volumes cranked out.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013