What's new

Class-VIII-Auditors-Course-1968-19-tapes

AnonKat

Crusader
Posted on WWP by Anonymous

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/class-viii-auditors-course-1968-19-tapes-67978/

Dear Friends,

a new source entered Anonymous and will drop its leaks to the project.

Time for the Church is up. We say start over. Your overts stack up to the moon.

This will start the next WAVE.

Brothers Anons get it on, spread the word. The second wave is started.

These Tapes and those to come (we are digitizing and working on the material like mad to bettern the quality) are not from the Freezone.

Thats why we start post with tape #8.

Those who know, ..know.

regs,
A

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/class-viii-auditors-course-1968-19-tapes-67978/

mn_scientology2.jpg

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Posted on WWP by Anonymous . . .

mn_scientology2.jpg

I remember those chairs! They stack fine, and they are fine for sitting back and watching a movie or something, but they are AWFUL for sitting at a desk or table in because the back slopes too much. I think they were bought out of a catalogue by some moron who had never actually sat in one.

Paul

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember those chairs! They stack fine, and they are fine for sitting back and watching a movie or something, but they are AWFUL for sitting at a desk or table in because the back slopes too much. I think they were bought out of a catalogue by some moron who had never actually sat in one.

Paul

Yeah, but don't you think those chairs were researched by Ron first as to optimum seats for Studying and Audting?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Yeah, but don't you think those chairs were researched by Ron first as to optimum seats for Studying and Audting?

The chairs and tables Ron got for Saint Hill were folding wooden chairs and folding wooden card tables. We were still using them right up to 1978 or so when NOTs got released and we suddenly had lots of money and Laina McNamee as FP Chairman had enough havingness to buy decent furniture for the NOTs lounge. After a suitable period of oohs and aahs and everyone getting used to the idea, decent chairs and tables then appeared in the courserooms.

Paul

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
The chairs and tables Ron got for Saint Hill were folding wooden chairs and folding wooden card tables. We were still using them right up to 1978 or so when NOTs got released and we suddenly had lots of money and Laina McNamee as FP Chairman had enough havingness to buy decent furniture for the NOTs lounge. After a suitable period of oohs and aahs and everyone getting used to the idea, decent chairs and tables then appeared in the courserooms.

Paul

Thanks for the lesson Paul. You know I was talking with tounge firmly in cheek. Or maybe I just have a lot of cheek.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
If you want to hear Hubbard at his most loopy, the Class VIII tapes can't be beat. Time to push that peanut. Oh dear - what a horrible man.

AnonKat

Crusader
If you want to hear Hubbard at his most loopy, the Class VIII tapes can't be beat. Time to push that peanut. Oh dear - what a horrible man.

Number 13 is in

Have you ever......had sex with an animal... or a bird. Why do you laugh ?

audit1.jpg

AnonKat

Crusader
Ummm, do you know the meaning of the word bestiality and why it appears in the legal codes of many countries? :whistling:

Mark A. Baker

I do know, In my country sex with animals onley got forbidden last year and I alsoo talked to Ladies online that like dog sex. Very nice persons but I don't have a desire of meeting them.

Alsoo, yes I am a dominant and I am on BDSM sites.:coolwink:

Last edited: