What's new

Class XII in Oz.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not a sudden concern

And for the record, I wrote to Diana on 12/27/09 about trashing Ivan's children on the Internet and asked her delete her comments.

I did make an effort to handle this with her directly and in private.

This is a copy of the email I sent to her then, which she never responded to:

(Minus information I would not want her children to read.)

Your attack on Ivan re: parenting responsibilities
The Oracle <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To: [email protected]
You once wrote to me: "Your posts are stupid."

I don't care too much about me, that you have still witheld truth from mutual aquaintances.

I don't trust you. This is not about me. I am tired of having conversations where your name comes up knowing people have no clue about us ...

So, for the future, I have said what I have to say about you to you, and I will not mention your name again.

This is not so much about me, as Ivan.

For you, who admitted to me that you ..............to go on ESMB and trash Ivan about parenting responsibilities, is absurd.

Now, how would you like it if I went on ESMB and recounted our little experience from when we were both in the Church? As a credit to me, I have not bothered your reputation about that, or your ..........

But if you do not get on ESMB and delete your attack on Ivan, I will reregister there, and on every forum, and use your methods of disableing people right back on to you.

For the record, you have NEVER had a valid excuse for your actions towards me.

I am not you.

Go find another target! Or we shall outline your parenting responsibilities! in the public forum,.

You have a LOT of nerve to be running your mouth about other people as parents!

I did not get any response and the reports written about Ivan's children were left there.

This was at the end of 2009.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Simple yes or no question

This is a simple yes or no question.

Can the people managing this forum make a policy that the children are off limits?

That these kids will not be dragged in here and used as weapons? Written about, exposed, evaluated, degraded and discussed here on this Internet forum?

Can that be managed?

Terril park

Sponsor
Allowing the point, Marina, nonetheless there is no bar to reporting factually about another on the list. When a person's actions are such as to generate broad disapproval then accurate reporting of those actions does not constitute 'trashing' although it may appear as such.

One such example, the fact remains that Pierre remains in possession of stolen property and he categorically refused to return that property to its rightful owner when so informed. In the instance of Emma, she is personally aware of similarly questionable activities by Pierre as a result of a close family relationship.

So, personally I don't see your comments as applicable to the remarks recently posted about Pierre. To some extent some of the remarks may have been intemperate, and the matter of intemperance should be addressed as that is unnecessarily inflammatory and arguably defamatory. But the substance of the remarks has been essentially accurate. Unfortunately some here apparently regard routine intemperance as a 'fundamental right of posting'. Even more unfortunate is this is a common attitude found in internet use more broadly.

Mark A. Baker

Note that this is slander that Pierre stole anything, and also that the items were stolen.

They were given to Pierre, and no money was exchanged. Pilots Mother
was upset when she heard money was given, and it wasn't forwarded to her.
I don't recall who started that rumour. Once she was informed that no money was given she had no more upset.

In the meantime well meaning people were trying to get these articles returned, including myself, and Pierre was told he was a thief and threatened with police action. Not actions to win friends and influence people.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Items were removed from the estate without permission of the literary executor. That constitutes theft.

Mark A. Baker
http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21733&page=2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianaclass8
Carmel I heard that you were close to her. Whatever happened to all of the Manuscripts of Ken Ogger her son?

they were stolen and fenced to Pierre, the Class Xll, who bragged about having them, but refused to give them back to Louise or to pay her for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by CarmeloOrchards; 22nd January 2011 at 07:01 PM.

Last edited:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Let's not fan any flames here. I know there are some hard feelings here and some concerns, so let's leave these folks to it, and maybe they can take it to another venue.

Also, there is an area of the board where you can make suggestions to the Admin. Since a couple people have expressed their thoughts on changes that could be made here, maybe that would be a good place. I did that once, and my suggestion was reviewed instantly.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
That's quite a generality and wrong target for this thread, considering that these issues with Pierre and his wife had been ongoing for a long time and if the Ethier's had addressed them to begin with, instead of either ignoring requests to address them or continuously maliciously attacking the complaintants or requesters, Emma would not have recieved such threatening emails ( which deserve to be posted).

AnonyMary, it is quite true and you are absolutely right,

Diana

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
This thread is proof that Scientologists, whether inside the cult or not, are batshit crazy.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let's not fan any flames here. I know there are some hard feelings here and some concerns, so let's leave these folks to it, and maybe they can take it to another venue.

In case you did not notice who was the instigator of this noisy "Pierre took Pilot's manuscripts (posted all over the internet anyway) debate":

Quote:
"Carmel I heard that you were close to her. Whatever happened to all of the Manuscripts of Ken Ogger her son?"

And can she not fan the flames? Apparently not:

"AnonyMary, it is quite true and you are absolutely right,.."

Diana

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
blanket declares

Pooks, I read these blanket declares and fairgaming against entire cultures of people on ESMB:

1st November 2009, 10:05 PM
dianaclass8
Patron Meritorious
He is not the only one. The jews denied Jesus too.

-------------------------------------------------------
Emma
Administrator

I have a new opinion of FreeZoners.
And here it is.....

You are just fucking stupid.

------------------------------------------------------------

Pooks
Silver Meritorious Patron

This thread is proof that Scientologists, whether inside the cult or not, are batshit crazy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

And you think, that I think, that I have a problem? At least I have evolved from racism and blanket declares and fairgaming against entire cultures.

That took some intelligence.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
After all this time! I got my goldenrod!

Thanks TO. You're the best. :happydance:

AnonyMary

Re: accusation of whether Pierre stole them or not. I posted Carmelo's reply about what happened as he knew it ( as he was helping Ken's mom at the time). And from what he wrote, they were stolen by another person who knew Ken and Louise, his mother. That person gave them to Pierre, who refused to return them.

Quote:
Carmel I heard that you were close to her. Whatever happened to all of the Manuscripts of Ken Ogger her son?

-----
they were stolen and fenced to Pierre, the Class Xll, who bragged about having them, but refused to give them back to Louise or to pay her for them.

Last edited by CarmeloOrchards; 22nd January 2011 at 07:01 PM.

In case you did not notice who was the instigator of this noisy "Pierre took Pilot's manuscripts (posted all over the internet anyway) debate":

Quote:
"Carmel I heard that you were close to her. Whatever happened to all of the Manuscripts of Ken Ogger her son?"

And can she not fan the flames? Apparently not:

"AnonyMary, it is quite true and you are absolutely right,.."

Diana

Yeh, Diana, you are overdoing it in this thread. You really seem to enjoy pushing those buttons. Let it go.

BTW, TO, you're pretty overboard on this yourself.

You two need to just agree to let it go and don't bring it up any further. Neither of you will budge or apologize to the other and all the 'help' from Terril has gotten this no where.

Note that this is slander that Pierre stole anything, and also that the items were stolen.

They were given to Pierre, and no money was exchanged. Pilots Mother
was upset when she heard money was given, and it wasn't forwarded to her.
I don't recall who started that rumour. Once she was informed that no money was given she had no more upset.

In the meantime well meaning people were trying to get these articles returned, including myself, and Pierre was told he was a thief and threatened with police action. Not actions to win friends and influence people.

Ok, so now that that is straightened out, that Pierre didn't steal them, he did however, accept stolen goods is just a bit worse than stealing them yourself.

-----------

AnonyMary

And for the record, I wrote to Diana on 12/27/09 about trashing Ivan's children on the Internet and asked her delete her comments.

I did make an effort to handle this with her directly and in private.

This is a copy of the email I sent to her then, which she never responded to:

(Minus information I would not want her children to read.)

Your attack on Ivan re: parenting responsibilities
The Oracle <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To: [email protected]
You once wrote to me: "Your posts are stupid."

I don't care too much about me, that you have still witheld truth from mutual aquaintances.

I don't trust you. This is not about me. I am tired of having conversations where your name comes up knowing people have no clue about us ...

So, for the future, I have said what I have to say about you to you, and I will not mention your name again.

This is not so much about me, as Ivan.

For you, who admitted to me that you ..............to go on ESMB and trash Ivan about parenting responsibilities, is absurd.

Now, how would you like it if I went on ESMB and recounted our little experience from when we were both in the Church? As a credit to me, I have not bothered your reputation about that, or your ..........

But if you do not get on ESMB and delete your attack on Ivan, I will reregister there, and on every forum, and use your methods of disableing people right back on to you.

For the record, you have NEVER had a valid excuse for your actions towards me.

I am not you.

Go find another target! Or we shall outline your parenting responsibilities! in the public forum,.

You have a LOT of nerve to be running your mouth about other people as parents!

I did not get any response and the reports written about Ivan's children were left there.

This was at the end of 2009.

This has nothing to do with this thread. You are diverting this thread. Start your own thread about your issues with Diana. This thread is about Pierre.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Make light alright

Emma, You are in a different country and you don't have the same news we have here.

As soon as some parent finds their kid has hung himself bacause he was fairgamed on this forum you'll be bought up to the current century real fast.

If that is what it is going to take to bring you into present time about the effects on children from the internet and what happens legally to those responsible, at least I will not have stood by clueless and contributed by way of it being "none of my business" or "not in my interest category".

All the best,

T.O.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mary,

Pierre's son has been fairgamed all over this thread.

I only seem to be the only person noticing or seeing it as an outpoint.

Fairgaming children and using them as weapons has everything to do with this thread.

T.O.

AnonyMary

Mary,

Pierre's son has been fairgamed all over this thread.

I only seem to be the only person noticing or seeing it as an outpoint.

Fairgaming children and using them as weapons has everything to do with this thread.

T.O.

How is the son defamed? Because it is posted that he has autism? That his parents sent him out to relatives to be cared for? How is that defaming to the child? The information on this was posted to the internet by his mother!

People are defending the child. Posting because of concern for the child.

You are just using this thread as a justifier for all your upset with Diana and what you claim she did that you say you don't want on the net because your children might read it someday.

I hate to inform you but I will do this for the sake of your kids, who deserve to know that, despite their mother ranting all over the internet in a feud that should be done personally and off the net, it did not have to go down this way.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mary,

The fact that you are dragging my kids into this now explains exactly why you do not see anything wrong with people using children as weapons here.

I sure as hell am not going to improve your vision from where I am at.

You have no idea who I am or what I am.

I have a right to care about children.

And that is not something anyone here can say to change.