What's new

Class XII in Oz.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
No, they never travel together and per what I've seen in her postings in ARS, she actually hates Scientology and the Freezone.

She fills her empty life posting shit about me and Claire in the internet.

Diana

I've had a few emails from her lately demanding that I remove her name from postings on ESMB.

Maybe I should say to her that I'll do that for her if she retracts all the nasty shit she's posted about you and Claire and god knows who else.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
If you want to come to the defense of Pierre, that is certainly your right. However, leave Aida out of your diatribes, TP. A defense of one does not require offensive remarks about another. From a 'scientology perspective' you are clearly seeking to function as a '3rd party'.

In fact you have become so preoccupied with belittling her publicly of late that it clearly demonstrates how faulty is your judgement and how unreliable are your own recommendations. Your conduct over the last year has been such that I, for one, can no longer cite you to others as a recommended contact for person's interested in freezone auditing.

You are a nice man, TP, but I find you to be dangerously lacking in good judgement & discretion.

Mark A. Baker

Thank you Mark, you are my knight in a shinning armor...:happydance:

Teril is not a nice man, he's not even a man for that matter. And as far as I am concerned he is an OSA bot who pretends befriends everyone and pretends being a Scientologist.

Aida

dianaclass8

My question, can we trust this guy? He has attacked more people outside of the RTC than OSA.

A couple of years ago when Pierre came to LA, he promised my husband to deliver OT 9 and 10 after he did an L with him.

Every day, when I asked him when he would startmy husband on OT 9, he'd give an excuse: "I am going to finish some PCs first, or, I don't remember in which computer I saved the materials, I left them on the other computer", and so on...

This went on for almost two weeks until I realized that he was either lying to me and did not actually had the materials or was being vindictive because he wore out his welcome and I asked him to leave.

I don't know of any of his PCs that have done OT 9 and 10, even though I know that some are OT8 completion already and qualify for that.

Frankly, I do not trust Pierre at all, he has lied to me on many ocasions, has talked about his PC's cases openly in the internet, and has trashed the Freezone and has directly attacked many auditors verbally.

I also know he has been auditing a woman known as The Oracle who has shown signs of psychosis and with whom he has teamed up to revenge on anyone who do not agree with them.

He also got stolen documents of the research that Ken Ogger aka The Pilot have done on the upper levels, and even though Ken's mother asked Pierre to return the materials he refused and kept them on his posession knowing well that they were stolen. Ken's mother Kelly was very poor and Ken left many unpaid debts, she was hoping to sell them to help support herself but Pierre not only kept tthe stolen documents but he refused to give any remuneration or exchange to Kelly.

Sadly Kelly has passed away about three months ago without getting justice done. We do not know if he is stealing the ideas from Ken for his own benefit, only he knows that. But I would not be surprised if he did.

My personal opinion is that Pierre is a dangerous auditor. I know, for he lived at my house for a month and it was pure hell.

Last edited:

dianaclass8

I've had a few emails from her lately demanding that I remove her name from postings on ESMB.

Maybe I should say to her that I'll do that for her if she retracts all the nasty shit she's posted about you and Claire and god knows who else.

The poor woman is mentally ill and we cannot assume that she is capable of dealing with a situation of some difficulty when Pierre is away from her home, she just goes in the internet and she starts posting the most insane statements about anything.

I sincerely feel sorry for her, I asked Pierre to take care of her but he would not hear of it.

Diana

Terril park

Sponsor

Believe it or not I got on very well with her by phone. For a while. I still get mails from her asking to remove posts I made.

She dosn't really belong in such fights and is being loyal to her husband.
And can't think in this area.

I made a post that she stole Claires identity. True in essence. But is possibly very damaging to her future seeking jobs. She is HIGHLY qualified and smart where Pierre is not involved. Being accused of identity theft is not good on ones resume. But silly posts about scn are not really true identity theft. I'll ask her to tell me the post and then ask you to delete it.

And yes ask her to delete anything wacky she posted here. Sadly the worst
damage is on ARS. As one makes their bed so one must lay on it.

Feral

Rogue male
HELL'S BLOODY BELLS!!!

This must be the most vitriolic thread I've seen in that last two years on this board!

All this craziness has but ONE thing as it's common denominator....

SCIENTOLOGY

Those nasty aliens get into your system and you are fucked people, that's proper fucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru2uixqA7Fk

All we need now is for TP to offer his mediation services and it''l all be over bar the shouting.

RogerB

Crusader
Is that fellow who decided to spend his 150,000 dollar life savings on his "LRH Bridge," rather than leave it to his kids, and was told by Pierre that Pierre had LRH's OT levels up to OT 15, completed his OT 15 yet?

Here are a few of many post about Pierre and his money-grubbing tendencies.

Provided as a public service for those who swoon before the words, "Class 12" Ooooo!:melodramatic:[/QUOTE

================
Originally Posted by Emma
Pierre Ethier owes people money and goes CRAZY if you try to reason with him or even try to work out a solution with him for repayment (i.e doing the guy a favour).

I know this to be true. I've seen it.
---------------------

I suspect this is not the full story.

Tansy's former partner wanted what she considered a return of unused money from Pierre. Why Tansy was the one to request this is a mystery to me. The service is one traditionally done for a fixed donation. I think most likely there was a misunderstanding.

I do not don't that Pierre ranted on the phone about this. He repeated the story to me unprompted when I met him last year. He was still angry. And
yes he can be difficult to deal with. He has ranted to me many times. The auditing in question was apparently very successful. So I was told.

=========================
Quote:Originally Posted by Emma
I would rather stick hot needles in my eyes than allow Pierre to audit me. Actually, change that to "be in the same room as me".

He is just as much a criminal with money as the CoS is. Ask him about his repayment policy before you pay him anything.

Also ask him if he could please stay awake while auditing you. He has a tendancy to nod off. And if possible, ask him to take a bath first so you don't have to smell him while you are in session. Really, a Class XII auditor should be able to wipe his own ass, but apparently not.
--------------------------

I've had so many quarrels with Pierre I wouldn't have him as an auditor.
I'd recommend him in a heartbeat though. And have had many hours of pleasant and stimulating conversation with him.

The stories of him being smelly etc comes from Dianaclass VIII who outed TO on this forum. She recently posted on an FZ forum that TO and Pierre
were in a conspiracy to attack enemies. eg her. This is paranoid bullshit.
Diana assumed the critics or OSA who wrote derogatory posts on her U tube videos were in fact TO. TO had never looked at them at that point.

Having driven Pierre for several hours I detected no bad smells at all.

Veda you diminish yourself with over the garden fence gossip. Go back
to what you're good at.

Oh! Further, I don't know all of Pierre's dealings with others, but those who are mutual friends tell me he is very generous with his time and not concentrated on money.

Terril,

It's time to leave your constant attacks on Aida off our lines. It's unwarranted, you've said it enough. You are not being a good example of the tech nor of the forgiveness those who adhere to the tech ought practice.

And for the record, in case you've forgotten . . . . It was bloody YOU who outed me when I first came onto ESMB! It was one of those prime examples of not being able to think, for Chrissakes!

I had only been on the board a week or so, and folks were wondering who is this RogerB . . . names of others were suggested, and I declined to identify myself . . . . I had NO particular wish to have my name put up in lights for google to see as being connected (even as an ex) to $cn.

But no, you blurted it out across ESMB to ask me if I was the person you deduced me to be.

Dulloldfart, was smarter . . . he PM'ed me to asked me who I was.

So get real, mate. Come up to PT and think of others for a change instead of your own little hobby-horses.

Edit: In fact, having now completed reading this thread, I'd say Terrli is in gross violation of ESMB rules, let alone good manners and courtesy. I'd say an infraction is in order. Feral is correct . . . too much vitriol on the thread!

R

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I guess my posts are included in the request
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=497121#post497121
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=18471

That sounds like a good trade off.

Believe it or not I got on very well with her by phone. For a while. I still get mails from her asking to remove posts I made.

She dosn't really belong in such fights and is being loyal to her husband.
And can't think in this area.

I made a post that she stole Claires identity. True in essence. But is possibly very damaging to her future seeking jobs. She is HIGHLY qualified and smart where Pierre is not involved. Being accused of identity theft is not good on ones resume. But silly posts about scn are not really true identity theft. I'll ask her to tell me the post and then ask you to delete it.

And yes ask her to delete anything wacky she posted here. Sadly the worst
damage is on ARS. As one makes their bed so one must lay on it.

I would delete mine about her at ARS as well. But she needs to delete her's first. She went off the deep end on Claire and Diana first and started messing with Pierre's website ( which proved it was she posting)

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
As far as having an auditor or counselor, the first thing I would do is observe the obvious: He does not take care of his own health. He's obese and breathes like he's in heart failure.

Looking further, he does not take care of his family as they need to to cared for.

Looking further, there are the issues of his claims, the complaints people have had that he has not addressed,and the fact that he received stolen goods which robbed another of ownership and possible financial security.

He lied stating he cured his son of autism using Scientology when all he did was help improve some of the symptoms of autism by using repetitive actions (which others have done using ABT). This adorable child is still autistic in many ways and was shipped away to Bulgaria instead of being home with his parents getting appropriate help available. I believe this is the root cause of his wife's frustrations. Family did not come first when it should have.

For anyone considering auditing in the field, who wants a know-best auditor who won't apply ethics tech to his own life?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
No, they never travel together and per what I've seen in her postings in ARS, she actually hates Scientology and the Freezone.

She fills her empty life posting shit about me and Claire in the internet.

Diana

She actually backed off me. Because for once in my life I STFU and stopped arguing. She had started using my nick to post on a.r.s. as an effort to dismay, and I saw it for what it was and stopped engaging her in conversation. After a few sporadic posts where she expressed the wish that my husband (whom she claims is flaccid) and I were dead, she pretty much stopped talkin' 'bout me.

I had reached out to Pierre at the beginning of the shit with his wife and Diana and me on a.r.s. and received a threat in response.

And Pierre's friends wonder why I don't like Ethier.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I guess my posts are included in the request
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=497121#post497121
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=18471

That sounds like a good trade off.

I would delete mine about her at ARS as well. But she needs to delete her's first. She went off the deep end on Claire and Diana first and started messing with Pierre's website ( which proved it was she posting)

Yah. It's cuz I stuck up for Diana on a.r.s. That set me up as a target. Then I started arguing with her. That was not a good idea. I finally figured out that I shouldn't bother or even feel bothered. I don't know that she's been on a.r.s. lately. I don't think so.

dianaclass8

As far as having an auditor or counselor, the first thing I would do is observe the obvious: He does not take care of his own health. He's obese and breathes like he's in heart failure.

Looking further, he does not take care of his family as they need to to cared for.

Looking further, there are the issues of his claims, the complaints people have had that he has not addressed,and the fact that he received stolen goods which robbed another of ownership and possible financial security.

He lied stating he cured his son of autism using Scientology when all he did was help improve some of the symptoms of autism by using repetitive actions (which others have done using ABT). This adorable child is still autistic in many ways and was shipped away to Bulgaria instead of being home with his parents getting appropriate help available. I believe this is the root cause of his wife's frustrations. Family did not come first when it should have.

For anyone considering auditing in the field, who wants a know-best auditor who won't apply ethics tech to his own life?

Mary I agree with you 100% on this and I told him so, I sugested that he took some time off from auditing to handle his personal life, his health, his marriage and his son, but he would not hear of it.

His son was sent to Bulgaria because he was found by the police wondering on the streets in Canada, Pierre and his wife were accused of child neglect, while he tells the world he cured his son, the Canadian authorities want to take the child from him, that is why he was sent to Bulgaria.

He has not seen his son in years, I told him a couple years ago he should go see him, he needs him, he is 13 years old now and Pierre said he could not do such a long trip because of his weight, yet he is now on Australia.

Shame on Pierre for not taking care of his family.

Diana

dianaclass8

Terril,

It's time to leave your constant attacks on Aida off our lines. It's unwarranted, you've said it enough. You are not being a good example of the tech nor of the forgiveness those who adhere to the tech ought practice.

And for the record, in case you've forgotten . . . . It was bloody YOU who outed me when I first came onto ESMB! It was one of those prime examples of not being able to think, for Chrissakes!

I had only been on the board a week or so, and folks were wondering who is this RogerB . . . names of others were suggested, and I declined to identify myself . . . . I had NO particular wish to have my name put up in lights for google to see as being connected (even as an ex) to $cn.

But no, you blurted it out across ESMB to ask me if I was the person you deduced me to be.

Dulloldfart, was smarter . . . he PM'ed me to asked me who I was.

So get real, mate. Come up to PT and think of others for a change instead of your own little hobby-horses.

Edit: In fact, having now completed reading this thread, I'd say Terrli is in gross violation of ESMB rules, let alone good manners and courtesy. I'd say an infraction is in order. Feral is correct . . . too much vitriol on the thread!

R

Roger, Terril also outed me on his own list a couple of years ago. Mark Baker told him off but he did not care a bit.

He also sent a knowledge report to OSA; his co-hort Ken Urquhart told me on an email that it was a revenge against me for outing The Oracle, and as a result my name and telephone number with a bunch of lies about me is now in the Freezone Survivors, a website libelling freezone auditors...It is a similar website to Religious Freedom Watch.

But Terril as usual, he shoot himself on the feet because if you google The Oracle's real name the first thing that comes up is the Freezone Survivor's website with all the gossip about her and me. Personally I could care less that my name is Freezone Survivors; as it is already well known that I am a critic of the Cof$ and I doubt anyone believes their crap anyway. But on the other hand TO is also being libelled with her real name on it and there is nothing she can do about it, unless of course Terril asks his friends at OSA to remove it.

Diana

dianaclass8

Yah. It's cuz I stuck up for Diana on a.r.s. That set me up as a target. Then I started arguing with her. That was not a good idea. I finally figured out that I shouldn't bother or even feel bothered. I don't know that she's been on a.r.s. lately. I don't think so.

Pierre's wife would attack anyone who defended me on ARS, but she got blasted and called batshit crazy and other nasty names. She has been attacking me for 3 years non stop on every website under the sun, until she was kicked out of all of them, that is when she went to ARS but I think that she finally stopped.

Terril finally outed her there, just like he outed Roger and me, a friend of his told me once if you don't want something to be known don't tell Terril about it, for he cannot keep a secret. And sure enough, he outed Roger, Pierre's wife and me. Helping his friends at OSA are you not Terril?

Diana

Last edited:

dianaclass8

She actually backed off me. Because for once in my life I STFU and stopped arguing. She had started using my nick to post on a.r.s. as an effort to dismay, and I saw it for what it was and stopped engaging her in conversation. After a few sporadic posts where she expressed the wish that my husband (whom she claims is flaccid) and I were dead, she pretty much stopped talkin' 'bout me.

I had reached out to Pierre at the beginning of the shit with his wife and Diana and me on a.r.s. and received a threat in response.

And Pierre's friends wonder why I don't like Ethier.

Pierre treats his wife very badly and she would not listen to him. A lot of people asked him to control his wife but the truth of the matter he cannot.

Diana

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
I have always been in 2 minds about Terril P.
On the one hand he makes a harmless impression, on the other my gut feeling tells me there is something fishy about him.
One minute he is attacking sombody on here, the next grovelling and making compliments.
I also noticed that he does not value other people's wish for discretion and remembers a lot of facts about people that made me immed. think of OSA.

Regarding this superhuman 'Class 12', Pierre it sounds like he should audit himself and own life first, before he is released on anybody else.
Apart from that we all know that OT 9 and 10 etc don't exist, unless Davey Boy writes them himself, (which I woudn't put past him come to think of it....)

Oh these Freezoners are such wonderful beings, who have obviously got it 'sussed', as we say in London.
I really get the impression all this 'auditing' causes serious brain damage:omg:

dianaclass8

I have always been in 2 minds about Terril P.
On the one hand he makes a harmless impression, on the other my gut feeling tells me there is something fishy about him.
One minute he is attacking sombody on here, the next grovelling and making compliments.

***Yes, he is announcing Pierre in Oz, yet he also says he would never be audited by him...LOL! How is that for contradiction?

I also noticed that he does not value other people's wish for discretion and remembers a lot of facts about people that made me immed. think of OSA.

****His postings even though they appear friendly, there is always some evil int on them, like he knows rather well that they are going to rip Phil Spickler or Pierre on this board, yet he keeps on 'promoting' them here instead of at the Freezoners lists.

Terril, that I know of, has outed at least three people. It stinks like OSA to me.

Regarding this superhuman 'Class 12', Pierre it sounds like he should audit himself and own life first, before he is released on anybody else.

****I talked to Pierre about that but he said he is very "OT" and does not need any auditing at all.

Apart from that we all know that OT 9 and 10 etc don't exist, unless Davey Boy writes them himself, (which I woudn't put past him come to think of it....)

*****Well, Pierre has stolen documents of research done by Ken Ogger aka The Pilot, he could plagiarize those and say are his own research.

Oh these Freezoners are such wonderful beings, who have obviously got it 'sussed', as we say in London.

*******Sorry, sussed...lost in translation...LOL!

Diana

RogerB

Crusader
Diana
*******Sorry, sussed...lost in translation...LOL!

It's a quaint English-ism . . . it's short for "suspect or suspected": as in, "I suspected he was a . . . ." or "I suspect he is . . . "

But in use, the Pomms being Pomms :p use it to mean: "I figured him out." or "I found him out." , , , , that sort of thing.

R