What's new

Class XII in Oz.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I have always been in 2 minds about Terril P.
On the one hand he makes a harmless impression, on the other my gut feeling tells me there is something fishy about him.
One minute he is attacking sombody on here, the next grovelling and making compliments.
I also noticed that he does not value other people's wish for discretion and remembers a lot of facts about people that made me immed. think of OSA.

Regarding this superhuman 'Class 12', Pierre it sounds like he should audit himself and own life first, before he is released on anybody else.
Apart from that we all know that OT 9 and 10 etc don't exist, unless Davey Boy writes them himself, (which I woudn't put past him come to think of it....)

Oh these Freezoners are such wonderful beings, who have obviously got it 'sussed', as we say in London.
I really get the impression all this 'auditing' causes serious brain damage:omg:

I know Terril personally. He's a good friend of mine. But he's human. So are all of us.

And if auditing causes brain damage, what's the excuse of some of the people I see posting to forums who've never been in Scn, or had very little auditing and who are crazy and nasty as bedbugs? Or, what's the excuse of people like Gaddafi who never had any, either? It's a straw man argument.

Ethier's wife, by the way, is not and never was a Scn'ist. No auditing there.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Terril,

You have posted some contradictory statements about Pierre Ethier. Did some new things happen to change matters betwee you and him? If so, then that's what's happened to others at times and would, perforce, be consistent with new information and experiences coming to light.

omnom

Patron with Honors
And if auditing causes brain damage, what's the excuse of some of the people I see posting to forums who've never been in Scn, or had very little auditing and who are crazy and nasty as bedbugs? Or, what's the excuse of people like Gaddafi who never had any, either? It's a straw man argument.

To be fair, I don't know of anyone saying that auditing is the *only* cause of brain damage. There's plenty of kooks out there that are both crazy and nasty as bedbugs, without auditing. What you just mentioned could be considered an actual "straw man" argument (striking a point against an argument nobody made,) although I don't think you did so in a malicious manner, just as an "oopsie." I might be wrong, but that's the impression I got from reading.

Heck, I am one who believes the Tech isn't workable in it's entirety, but I'd never claim it caused "brain damage." What it does or doesn't do is a discussion for another thread, though.

Terril park

Sponsor
Terril,

You have posted some contradictory statements about Pierre Ethier. Did some new things happen to change matters betwee you and him? If so, then that's what's happened to others at times and would, perforce, be consistent with new information and experiences coming to light.

People can be complex. They can have virtues and vices. All
pretty normal for us players in this universe. And per scn theory we created this universe.

For sure we created the internet.

Became a major area for interpersonal and group interaction.

As most know I have for a decade or more promoted scn tech and philosophy. NOT CO$.

As part of this I took it upon myself to handle the quarrels and upsets in the FZ. No one else tried. And perhaps the attacks I recieve for this give some reason why few do such efforts. And am actually willing to handle all upsets in any group I'm part of. In scn terms I'm strong on the third dynamic.

This forum and others demonstrates that people can have problems maintaining good relationships with others.

The history of our species points this up in spades.

So me and Pierre. He has attacked many friends. He is hard line KSW.
I'm not.

I tried to bring reconciliation. Sometimes I succeeded.

Sometimes we had problems.

In personal meetings we got on very well, while not entering controversial areas.

I know quite a few of those he audits, trains as a C/S, or specifically trains on new materials. In these roles he succeeds brilliantly.

If one is interested in clearing technology he is well worth listening to.

On other matters he is not definitive.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
To be fair, I don't know of anyone saying that auditing is the *only* cause of brain damage. There's plenty of kooks out there that are both crazy and nasty as bedbugs, without auditing. What you just mentioned could be considered an actual "straw man" argument (striking a point against an argument nobody made,) although I don't think you did so in a malicious manner, just as an "oopsie." I might be wrong, but that's the impression I got from reading.

Heck, I am one who believes the Tech isn't workable in it's entirety, but I'd never claim it caused "brain damage." What it does or doesn't do is a discussion for another thread, though.

Not an oopsie and not a straw man. I was answering an ad hom straw man attack against Terril.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
People can be complex. They can have virtues and vices. All
pretty normal for us players in this universe. And per scn theory we created this universe.

For sure we created the internet.

Became a major area for interpersonal and group interaction.

As most know I have for a decade or more promoted scn tech and philosophy. NOT CO$.

As part of this I took it upon myself to handle the quarrels and upsets in the FZ. No one else tried. And perhaps the attacks I recieve for this give some reason why few do such efforts. And am actually willing to handle all upsets in any group I'm part of. In scn terms I'm strong on the third dynamic.

This forum and others demonstrates that people can have problems maintaining good relationships with others.

The history of our species points this up in spades.

So me and Pierre. He has attacked many friends. He is hard line KSW.
I'm not.

I tried to bring reconciliation. Sometimes I succeeded.

Sometimes we had problems.

In personal meetings we got on very well, while not entering controversial areas.

I know quite a few of those he audits, trains as a C/S, or specifically trains on new materials. In these roles he succeeds brilliantly.

If one is interested in clearing technology he is well worth listening to.

On other matters he is not definitive.

Well, my experience with him didn't seem to have much to do with KSW. He seems to have been a party to everything his wife was doing. Plus, he threatened me.

... And if auditing causes brain damage, what's the excuse of some of the people I see posting to forums who've never been in Scn, or had very little auditing and who are crazy and nasty as bedbugs? Or, what's the excuse of people like Gaddafi who never had any, either? It's a straw man argument. ...

WEEEELLLLL .... simply for the sake of an argument: one COULD argue it is due to 'black dianetics on the whole track' if one wished. :D

Of course, one would then be opening the door to counter-arguments involving 'whole track implants' .:whistling:

Not that I would be making any such arguments ... . :angel:

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Pierre Ethier
***Class XII ***

&
Church of Scientology and FREEZONE Whistleblower

Check my YouTube Channel with a brand new video
PIERRE ETHIER CLASS XII - TRAVELLING GURU

Ref: http://www.123people.com/ext/frm?ti=person%20finder&search_term=pierre%20ethier&search_country=US&st=person%20finder&target_url=http%3A%2F%2Flrd.yahooapis.com%2F_ylc%3DX3oDMTVnYXQ5NHM3BF9TAzIwMjMxNTI3MDIEYXBwaWQDc1k3Wlo2clYzNEhSZm5ZdGVmcmkzRUx4VG5makpERG5QOWVKV1NGSkJHcTJ1V1dFa0xVdm5IYnNBeUNyVkd5Y2REVElUX2tlBGNsaWVudANib3NzBHNlcnZpY2UDQk9TUwRzbGsDdGl0bGUEc3JjcHZpZANvUW51NldLSWNycjdWODhXRHU3M2JDSmNXODV4QmsxbGVGNEFCTFBq%2FSIG%3D110ak4ju9%2F**http%253A%2F%2Fwww.upperbridge.org%2F&section=weblink&wrt_id=227

Oh - Ze Guru
Zere is beautiful videos with all diplomas and medals and records - credentials :happydance:

(remember me somting .. another life) :confused2:

Seriously - I hope for Guru that Guru is having medical treatment or follow-up - 'cause Guru Body is having serious problems - If you love Guru make sure he is consulting a WOG medical doctor.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Pierre Ethier
***Class XII ***

&
Church of Scientology and FREEZONE Whistleblower

Check my YouTube Channel with a brand new video
PIERRE ETHIER CLASS XII - TRAVELLING GURU

Ref: http://www.123people.com/ext/frm?ti=person%20finder&search_term=pierre%20ethier&search_country=US&st=person%20finder&target_url=http%3A%2F%2Flrd.yahooapis.com%2F_ylc%3DX3oDMTVnYXQ5NHM3BF9TAzIwMjMxNTI3MDIEYXBwaWQDc1k3Wlo2clYzNEhSZm5ZdGVmcmkzRUx4VG5makpERG5QOWVKV1NGSkJHcTJ1V1dFa0xVdm5IYnNBeUNyVkd5Y2REVElUX2tlBGNsaWVudANib3NzBHNlcnZpY2UDQk9TUwRzbGsDdGl0bGUEc3JjcHZpZANvUW51NldLSWNycjdWODhXRHU3M2JDSmNXODV4QmsxbGVGNEFCTFBq%2FSIG%3D110ak4ju9%2F**http%253A%2F%2Fwww.upperbridge.org%2F&section=weblink&wrt_id=227

Oh - Ze Guru
Zere is beautiful vidos with all diplomas and medals and records - credentials :happydance:

(remember me somting .. another live) :confused2:

Seriously - I hope for Guru that Guru is having medical treatment or follow-up - 'cause Guru Body is having serious problems - If you love Guru make sure he is consulting a WOG medical doctor.

:giggle: :goodposting:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Yet another email from Mrs Ethier. This time she has decided to involve another innocent party.

Please go through your posts (anyone who has written about Ekaterine Ethier) and remove any defamatory labels. If it is not defamatory, but is factual, then please leave it in.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
More emails from Catherine Ethier. I'm going to post snippets of them with irrelevant (and personal to others) data deleted.

First email from Catherine Ethier:

Jan 30th 2011

Good morning,

I want to ask my legal name to be removed from your board. There are defamatory postings with a serious accusation of stealing which are against board policy and put you in legal liability. This fair game action is directly to deliberately harm my job.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Mrs. Ethier

My reply:

Jan 30th 2011

Please link me to the exact posts that defame you.

Her reply:
Jan 31 2011

My legal name is Ekaterina Ethier. You have a policy not to publish the names of members, after all I have some old account for ESMB. The post below says that I have stolen. Stealing is criminal offence.

This is a defamatory accusation. My name appears all over your board. Please have it removed.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20652&page=15

“In case your still wondering there is no worry about disclosure of the name of Pierre's wife, Ekaterina Ethier. After all she stole your name”

Then she sent me an email with this image attached:

image001.jpg

Then she sends me this email:

Seeing that she is complaining of being accused of "stealing another's internet nickname" I decided to ignore her. But then I got this:

6th February 2011
"Dear Mrs. Sterling aka Emma,

Could you please let me know why you have not removed my name from your board as I have requested. You are victimising me and causing me damages .

I am looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Then this:

27th Feb 2011

Re:"I've had a few emails from her lately demanding that I remove her name
from postings on ESMB.

Maybe I should say to her that I'll do that for her if she retracts all the
nasty shit she's posted about you and Claire and god knows who else."

Dear Michelle,

Could you please let me know what do you want me to delete and from where, as well why do you wanted deleted and why you think I have anything to do with the whole thing.

I do not moderate any groups, do not propagate hatred and practically do not
want to be involved.

As well could you please give me an explanation why are you calling me
crazy. You have never met me and you do not know me. Your comments are
defaming me.

There is no reason to victimise my child and myself. I deeply believe that
whatever you do to hurt others will come back to you, your job and your
children.

If you have problem please let me know what is exactly that you want, how do you propose it to be resolved and the legal rationale of your request.

Meanwhile I would kindly request that you stop harassing my child and myself
on your board , which accompanied with the past threats of physical harm
will give me a just cause for a legal action.

I feel that we can settle your differences as intelligent people. In
addition to that I will write to XXXXX , who I met in Toronto and is your
husband's ex , as this has to stop. My child is not a doormat and this will
happen to your kids as well.

I am looking forward to your response.

This time I replied to her:

Feb 28th 2011

I removed "crazy bitch" from one of my postings. It doesn't mean I don't think you are a crazy bitch - I do.

I see no damage to your child in any of the postings you've referenced. You have made far FAR worse postings on ARS and others will have to live with them as there is no way to remove them.

If you want Terril Park to alter his posts you'll have to ask him. I don't take responsibility for views posted on ESMB.

You speak of responsibility and civility. That's pretty funny considering the money your husband owes XXXXX & XXX. Perhaps you'd get a more sympathetic ear from XXXXXX if he repaid his debt instead of trying to pretend he doesn't owe it.

Don't bother XXXXX again on this matter. She is one of Pierre's victims, she doesn't need to become one of yours as well.

If I hear from you again on this matter I shall launch my own legal proceeding to put a stop to your harassment.

Good bye.

To which I got this response:

28th February 2011

Dear Michelle,

I have contacted XXXXX and I am waiting for her response. Could you please help me understand why are you involved in this matter? I will communicate on this matter only to XXXXXX.

You are not married to XXXXXX, neither is XXXX , so none of you has a legal standing to speak on her behalf.

Could you please help me understand why are you getting me and my child involved in this matter? Again I want to stress out that you do not know me and you have never met me.

Being offensive to others does not make you a better person. Michelle. This does not make you a better mother when you put a board for libellous comments about children who are minors.

Let me spell it out for you. You expressively own this board and vicariously carry a liability about the statements related to minors, especially that their age is posted. Do you think that the Child Protective Services in Melbourne will think that you are fit mother when they find out that you are engaging in internet conversations about rape , been accused of illegal activities , your house has been raided by the police , refuse to remove libellous hate posts about a minor and your metal state seems unstable based on your own hate posts. This is enough for CPS to get you never see your kids again. So think about your kinds first , the church and the boards may become the least of your worries. See your lawyer. I am writing to you out of reason.

I have asked you politely if you could point out to me the exact posts you want me to remove , please mention the legal rationale , the proof that I have made the posts . I have no idea what posts are you talking about. Please send me a copy. The is a repeated request. Please provide me clarification and suggest what do you want me to do.

Please find below a copy of Terrills email in regard to the removal. He says that you are unwilling to remove the posts. Do not complicate your legal situation further.

You are causing me a lot of damage to my professional practice and please consult your lawyer ( now that you have one) in regard to your further activities.

And give a very good thought about your children.

I need to stress this again: “ whatever you are doing to others will come back to you”, to your children and to your husband.

If you are hurting my child , this will come back to your children.

I can not stress enough that I am unwilling to be involved.

I am looking forward to resolving the situation as a civilized people. You are in enough legal trouble and do not need more coming.

As far as Pierre goes you have effectively created promotional traffic and have increased his public.

I am looking forward to your response to settle your differences and you will never hear of me again.

Then this (same day)

I was always very friendly to you. I have no idea the reason for your blood thirsty animosity. I am just giving you a very friendly advice here that you should think twice about who do you associate with and what are you posting especially when you are calling yourself crazy. I had seen that on few of your posts. In addition to that also of hate posts and post of questionable nature.

Child protective services seize the children to safety fist and asks questions later. CPS has unlimited legal resources . Parents undergo psychiatric assessments and certain hate posts wont make very favourable impression, neither certain activities. If the parents are lucky to get any supervised visits by the time this happens the children will be so alienated that wont recognize their faces anymore. Everything will be videotaped , every word monitored. A fair court hearing will cost a fortune in legal fees. This will get the parents so broke that they will be considered unfit to provide for their children....

Ah and the main part : no more internet postings – any publicity of a child protection case guarantees a jail time and guarantees to never see the children again. If someone else is to posts or make the information public – every post will hit back as to never see the children again. The justice system never forgives back stabbers.

What I read about children in foster care- there are no guarantees . One child was smothered to death with a pillow in his sleep before the mother was even able to get a court hearing.

Think about your children Michelle.

Then this:

Good morning Michelle,

You have posted my name again.

Could you please remove my name from your board and have a nice life.

I am totally uninterested in your matters with other people, neither in your finger pointing.

If you please remove any reference to my child as well, he is a minor. Legally you are responsible for the contents of your board.

Thanks

Re: http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=542500&postcount=50

And now (20 mins ago) this:

Please remove this post targeting my child. My son never been found by the police and I have never been accused in child neglect , neither is my husband. This is a vicious lie!

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=540835&postcount=33

“Mary I agree with you 100% on this and I told him so, I sugested that he took some time off from auditing to handle his personal life, his health, his marriage and his son, but he would not hear of it.

His son was sent to Bulgaria because he was found by the police wondering on the streets in Canada, Pierre and his wife were accused of child neglect, while he tells the world he cured his son, the Canadian authorities want to take the child from him, that is why he was sent to Bulgaria.

He has not seen his son in years, I told him a couple years ago he should go see him, he needs him, he is 13 years old now and Pierre said he could not do such a long trip because of his weight, yet he is now on Australia.

Shame on Pierre for not taking care of his family.

Diana “

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Goodness me, there are some veiled (and not-so-veiled) threats against you in there, Emma. :omg:

This is a serious matter and I think you should pass these threats onto your lawyer. I see this as attempted blackmail of you.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Here is a good thread on ars that shows Ekaterina (Catherine) Ethier spoofing Claire Swayze and defaming others as she pretends to be Claire.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt....LM-Qram-_6kBDZ_Jk3-M04jVi_y-Srvaohfd0KKq4hahv

Post 46 is where Mary busts her.

We all know it's you Catherine (Ekaterina Ethier).

Newmarket, Region of York, Ontario, Canada

Record Type: IP Address

Rogers Cable Communications Inc. ROGERS-CAB-99 (NET-99-224-0-0-1)
99.224.0.0 - 99.255.255.255
Rogers Cable Inc. NMKT2 HSI (NET-99-250-96-0-1)
99.250.96.0 - 99.250.97.255

WHOIS results for navynavy.com

Registrant:
Ultrel
778 Pam
Newmarket, ON L3Y5B6
CA

Registrar: NAMESDIRECT
Domain Name: NAVYNAVY.COM
Created on: 07-DEC-07
Expires on: 07-DEC-11
Last Updated on: 09-NOV-08

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Ethier, C. [email protected]
Ultrel
778 Pam
Newmarket, ON L3Y5B6
CA

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.MYDOMAIN.COM
NS2.MYDOMAIN.COM
NS3.MYDOMAIN.COM
NS4.MYDOMAIN.COM

Path: g2news1.google.com!postnews.google.com!
n35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Why Eldon is stalking me
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:14:48 -0800 (PST)
Organization: http://groups.google.com
Lines: 172
Message-ID: <922e33f1-
[email protected]>
References: <e7bb0951-6c65-4b9b-a301-
[email protected]>
<f1cb1f00-f4aa-4436-8bc4-f497956cd693@o10g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>
<2eb360b5-46a7-4e51-9ed4-987de828a27e@v25g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>
<[email protected]>
<01501c8c-898c-4064-ad93-42374518616e@m38g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>
<22bd51f8-b377-4237-b3a8-5bcc611436eb@f10g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>
<[email protected]>
<000bc89d-2f1d-48ff-9cd7-689aa53a9c31@p36g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>
<26d18ff1-0d8f-4b65-9d65-316b5c0b2065@v30g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>
<e266e13e-3a12-4940-a3d8-aa7d75507b91@m13g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>
<[email protected]>
<f94037ca-e22f-4f34-a26c-dff01e9788b9@m20g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 99.250.97.91

Interestingly, she still has the same website and her ISP is still Rogers.com

There is plenty of evidence all over ARS of Ekaterina Ethier posting vile slander about some good people here. And now she wants to threaten me because a few folks on ESMB are happy to expose her duplicitous nature.

Since the woman herself, Ekaterina Ethier, will be reading these posts, I suggest she googles "Streisand effect" and learns a lesson.

Jump

Operating teatime
By the way Emma, I really like ESMB. I like reading it, but most of all I like that it exists and that it is so popular. This thread for example has had 1,837 views.
:thumbsup:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
By the way Emma, I really like ESMB. I like reading it, but most of all I like that it exists and that it is so popular. This thread for example has had 1,837 views.
:thumbsup:

Yes, and anyone googling Catherine Ethier or Ekaterina Ethier will most likely come across this thread.