"Clear cognition" is on Scientology's website! Fraud!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is the state of "Clear" defined on Scientology's own website:

[h=3]WHAT IS THE STATE OF CLEAR?
[/h] Clear is the name of a state achieved through auditing and describes
a being who no longer has his own reactive mind, the hidden source of irrational behavior, unreasonable fears, upsets and insecurities. Without a reactive mind, individuals regain their basic personality, self-determinism and, in essence, become much, much more themselves.

The full glory of the state of Clear has no comparable description in any writings existing in our culture. It is a goal Man has dreamed of achieving for more than 2500 years, yet the state of Clear is far above anything anyone even conceived of previously. Indeed, that one could become something far higher and better than a human being, personally and in a single lifetime, is a brand-new concept.

The state of Clear does exist today and is attainable by all. Thousands upon thousands of Scientologists all over the world are Clear and more achieve this state with every passing day.

I can't wait until the church of scientology gets sued for this fraud! Can someone please show me ONE CLEAR? Just one fricken clear, please???:whistling:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Have they anything on their website that indicates the paper* upon which the billion year contract is written will last/has lasted for a billion years? :coolwink:

JB (*Or ink, I'm not fussy.)

Anonycat

Crusader
Have they anything on their website that indicates the paper* upon which the billion year contract is written will last/has lasted for a billion years? :coolwink:

JB (*Or ink, I'm not fussy.)

Now you've done it! Now they'll announce the Titanium Donor level - and as a gift, you'll have your billion year contract transferred to resilient titanium.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hmm.. 'no longer has his own reactive mind..' - Why the stress on his own? - Is that because he will have Hubbard's reactive mind instead?

:unsure:

Anonycat

Crusader
Hmm.. 'no longer has his own reactive mind..' - Why the stress on his own? - Is that because he will have Hubbard's reactive mind instead?

No, it's because thetans (souls) are wont to make them up. Here's one time that he tried to con an audience with his bullshit:

There are several conflicting accounts of who first attained the state of Clear, and under what circumstances. In August 1950, amidst the success of Dianetics, Hubbard held a demonstration in Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium where he presented a young woman called Sonya Bianca (a pseudonym) to a large audience including many reporters and photographers as 'the world's first Clear.' However, despite Hubbard's claim that she had "full and perfect recall of every moment of her life", Bianca proved unable to answer questions from the audience testing her memory and analytical abilities, including the question of the color of Hubbard's tie. Hubbard explained Bianca's failure to display her promised powers of recall to the audience by saying that he had used the word "now" in calling her to the stage, and thus inadvertently froze her in "present time," which blocked her abilities.

Anonycat

Crusader
^^^ So Hubbard slipped into admitting he had her hypnotized when he frantically made up that excuse.. Interesting!

:yes:

No, no, no! See that's just it! It's not hypnotism, it's scientology! By using a single command, he fucked her up! See? EVERYTHING is out to get you, even a single word. Run, don't walk to your nearest scientology business to learn more!

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Now you've done it! Now they'll announce the Titanium Donor level - and as a gift, you'll have your billion year contract transferred to resilient titanium.

So... If resilient titanium's the new gift associated with the new Titanium Donor level, then consistent effluvium's the current gift associated with the current Effluvium* Donor levels? Ick, no thanks. :p

Oh, and... :scnsucks:

(*Effluvium: An unpleasant or harmful odor, secretion or discharge.)

JB

The stress is on "own" in order to bait and switch from their reactive mind to their BTs reactive minds I guess, although that is probably contradicted on certain rundowns for OTs. But what's a little bit of contradiction between Big Beings?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
The emphasis on own is a get out of jail free card for scientologists. It puts the responsibility for any manifestation of "aberrated behavior" after going Clear squarely on the shoulders of others, in this case Entities/BTs/Valences etc.

Gib

Crusader
The emphasis on own is a get out of jail free card for scientologists. It puts the responsibility for any manifestation of "aberrated behavior" after going Clear squarely on the shoulders of others, in this case Entities/BTs/Valences etc.

yah,

and hubbard had his own get out of jail card,

he said some people's aberrations don't go away until they are way up the bridge. :laugh:

In the meantime, you grade 0 pc who can't quite talk about anything to anybody, never mind we have PTS SP policy on why you get worse, LOL, and why you can't talk to declared SP's, LOL

you just need to continue up the bridge, $.

Will that be cash, credit, check? How about a postulate check?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

By the way, no OT8's are allowed to talk to people who we deem as SP's. LOL

why, because you will get enturbulated and lose your case gain. LOL

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I forgot to mention this:

I originated that "I no longer have my own reactive mind" on several "Clear Certainty Rundowns" and I was told I was NOT CLEAR.

This ^^^^ is the definition you PRE-CLEARS will be operating from...but the definition has been changed to:

"I mocked up my reactive mind but I can completely control it"!! This is the FRAUD - you are not "clear" because you don't give a definition you did not know you were even looking for"! Ole El Wrong Hubbard changed the definition because it was much more profitable! Some day - this fraud will be brought to the Courts and dealt within the Law of the land! When enough Fraud has been proven in the Courts - someone will sue the Church of Scientology for this fraud and be able to get their money back!!

BEWARE: The church of scientology charges you thousands upon tens of thousands upon hundreds of thousands of dollars to find this ^ cognition stated above in big, bold letters - but everything you are reading (Dianetics) and the promo - tell you are will GET RID OF YOUR REACTIVE MIND!

WTF? See the fraud??? :whistling:

Stop grinding away on the Bridge to total clearing of bank accounts, IRA, Stock Portfolio, checking accounts, credit card balances...AND JUST LEAVE! You are clearly sane if you do!!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
The Clear Certainty Rundown requires much more "evidence" than a PC originating, "I no longer have my Reactive Mind" (which is not the Clear Cognition).

I audited many CCRDs but the best source of info on it is someone who C/Sd it for years (like Bea Kiddo). Bea has posted quite a bit about it here on ESMB.

Dulloldfart/Paul has a very good thread (with contributions from Bea) regarding the Clear Cognition here http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?10438-The-Clear-Cognition-***Confidential***

Gib

Crusader
The Clear Certainty Rundown requires much more "evidence" than a PC originating, "I no longer have my Reactive Mind" (which is not the Clear Cognition).

I audited many CCRDs but the best source of info on it is someone who C/Sd it for years (like Bea Kiddo). Bea has posted quite a bit about it here on ESMB.

Dulloldfart/Paul has a very good thread here regarding the Clear Cognition here http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?10438-The-Clear-Cognition-***Confidential***

I ain't denying that.

But you're under the belief there is a reactive mind or hubbard system of the mind.

I ain't say'in there is some benefit. But at what cost.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I ain't denying that.

But you're under the belief there is a reactive mind or hubbard system of the mind.

I ain't say'in there is some benefit. But at what cost.
Good grief, what makes you say that?

The invented term, Reactive Mind, is just Hubb-speke for a part of the mind which has been written and spoken about in all kinds of -ologies, -isms, -ianities and -iatries, surely? Reactive, subconscious, reptillian, wtf?ever!

If we're going to honestly discuss the Hubbard "system of the mind" (which was, IMO, quite unsystematic and constantly changing over the years) we can do so without believing in it, can't we?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Dulloldfart/Paul has a very good thread (with contributions from Bea) regarding the Clear Cognition here http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?10438-The-Clear-Cognition-***Confidential***

Thanks for the clarification about the Clear Cognition! So - look at the definition of "clear" on the Scientology website. Go to the Dianetics book and look up the definition of "clear"!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - lots of that paid into the Church of Scientology - only to find out the definition has changed to:

I am mocking up my reactive mind each and every moment continously...now, now, now, now!
~ FRAUD!!! SCAM! Scientology gives you plenty to "mock it up with...charging ginormous fees - going out of town to FRAUD SCAM BASE or ASHO OR AOLA - what a racket!

Anonycat

Crusader
The cure becomes the cause, becomes the cure ... --LRH

[video=youtube;9DR_jrdoYXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DR_jrdoYXk&noredirect=1[/video]

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Thanks for the clarification about the Clear Cognition! So - look at the definition of "clear" on the Scientology website. Go to the Dianetics book and look up the definition of "clear"!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - lots of that paid into the Church of Scientology - only to find out the definition has changed to:

I am mocking up my reactive mind each and every moment continously...now, now, now, now!~ FRAUD!!! SCAM! Scientology gives you plenty to "mock it up with...charging ginormous fees - going out of town to FRAUD SCAM BASE or ASHO OR AOLA - what a racket!
(Note: I changed the BIG FONT formatting so as not to further abuse reader's sensibilities.)

Firstly, you're welcome.

Yes, the various definitions of Clear over the years, beginning with the descriptions in DMSMH, are overblown hype and unproven assertions about an imagined and unattainable State, IMO.

The current definition, "A Being who no longer has his own Reactive Mind", is the only acceptable definition in the CofS these days. That, pretty much, claims nothing that others can easily disprove.

I'm not sure if you understood how the Clear Cognition applies in Clearing, though. We could discuss it further, if you like. :)

Just BTW, I like Bill's approach to criticising the various Releases and States Attained being promoted in scientology; by insisting that Hubbard's definitions of such are the only truly applicable definitions Bill makes a very good case for fraudulent claims.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This thread reminds me of why there was such confusion in the church and it's members about whether people were clear or not, lol!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
More about the Clear Wognition:

Then we have a proper HCOB, 24 Sept 1978, revised 2 Oct 1980.

The State of Clear.

"A Clear has lost or erased the matter, energy, space and time connected to the thing called MIND. He has been cleared of the MASS, PICTURES, etc. in the bank or mind. It is a negative gain.

CLEAR COGNITION: CLEAR OCCURS WHEN ONE STOPS MOCKING UP
BANK, OR REALIZES THAT HE IS MOCKING IT UP OR HAS BEEN MOCKING
IT UP. THAT IS THE CLEAR COGNITION: THE REALIZATION THAT HE IS OR
HAS BEEN MOCKING UP THE MASS AND PICTURES, ETC., THAT MAKE UP
THE BANK.

When the person arrives at this realization he can then, of course, cease mocking up bank.

A Clear has perhaps not entirely lost the automaticity of mocking up mass. But at least he knows he’s putting it there and practice increases his general reality."

Hmm. Further down the page we have …

"The State of Clear . . . can be achieved prior to doing the Clearing Course. It can occur on Dianetic auditing, especially New Era Dianetics. Sometimes it has occurred on Goals Processing, and even on Objective Processes." :wtf:

Oh, the material in Hubbard's so-called "reasearch":whistling: is good fodder for Saturday Night Live! I am using the turd's word - "fodder" cuz it is kewl! :wink2:

Now what happened to "getting rid of your reactive mind"....?

How do those that go "clear" come up with this wognition? I mean, you are constantly told in Scientology you are getting RID of your reactive mind...so, how do you finally see the wognition needs to be that you are "mocking it up and have been mocking it up and can stop mocking it up"?

After Clear - you "start mocking it up again" cuz the REGG told you that you have to come up with another $50,000 to do the next step
:omg: and now you are all "keyed in" again...oh wait :whistling: ...check this out:

You are only clear on your 1st dynamic - and that "key in" came from a 3rd dynamic group member who is restimulating you from an engram (you put there 64 million years ago) You see...you lived with cave men...and back in the day - you killed the beast for all to eat. You had arrived - you were the king - the hotshit - you were IT! Oh Oh...hold on - the cheif told you that you are not done - now you have to go and kill the enemies that are trying to get your cave women pregnant! So the "key in" from the REGG was from 64 million years ago when you "had achieved a huge WIN but it got invalidated because you had not done enough". Do you see how this works?

KEWL - I get it...wow, makes total sense! Cleared on the 1st dynamic but the other 7 dyamics can fuck with you - and they can fuck you up to the tune of millions of dollars getting those suckers cleared... but you were "getting rid of your reactive mind" but in Ron's reality, you put it there so you can pay Ron $506,000 to realize you created it" Wow - more sense...makes total sense!
:omg::omg::omg::no::headspin:
:dizzy:
Scientology ~ one thing you can always count on...a nice, long and expensive spin
:headspin::headspin::headspin::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::headspin::headspin::dizzy::dizzy: