What's new

"Clear cognition" is on Scientology's website! Fraud!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
According to Hubbard, aspirin is effective because it "turns pictures off".
I'm not saying he was right, I'm just sayin'. :lol:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah well, if you are mocking it up unknowingly until you "cog" then Hubbard should have just given out the simple process that would handle that, but of course that woulda been an income disaster.

The process:

1. "Mockup a reactive mind".

2. "Stop mocking it up."

Rinse and repeat until clear.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah well, if you are mocking it up unknowingly until you "cog" then Hubbard should have just given out the simple process that would handle that, but of course that woulda been an income disaster.

The process:

1. "Mockup a reactive mind".

2. "Stop mocking it up."

Rinse and repeat until clear.

This, to a certain degree, is what is going on in slow motion when auditing.

Another version:

1. "Imagine the most awful thing that could happen (to you, another or others)."

2. "Realize that you are imagining it and stop imagining it."

If you go insane while doing the above solo then do get someone else to assist you.

YMMV

If you find that by doing this you have gone Clear then do PM me for details on where to send your donation. :biggrin:

Any bad result is your own damn fault and I don't want to hear from you.

That's at least 1/2 better than the Co$ will do for ya.

Thank you!

Edit: Actually I'd be happy to hear from you and lend a hand. So it's 100% better than the Co$.

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I was once discussing the Clear Cog with a highly placed Tech Terminal. The subject came up because a Grades PC I was auditing had been told the Clear Cog by another person.

The Tech Terminal was unconcerned about it, he told me that on the original Clearing Course, Hubbard baldy stated what the Clear Cog was and then said, "Now, audit the Level until you have it!". I've asked several times if anyone can verify this information. Personally, I don't doubt it at all. :)

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was once discussing the Clear Cog with a highly placed Tech Terminal. The subject came up because a Grades PC I was auditing had been told the Clear Cog by another person.

The Tech Terminal was unconcerned about it, he told me that on the original Clearing Course, Hubbard baldy stated what the Clear Cog was and then said, "Now, audit the Level until you have it!". I've asked several times if anyone can verify this information. Personally, I don't doubt it at all. :)

It's certainly not in the Clearing Course Instruction booklet. Not having done the clearing course I can't say that it isn't somewhere else on the course. But it is true than knowing something intellectually is no substitute for having the actual experience of something.

Making claims about one's state based on intellectual understanding is superb footbulleting.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Nah, I wasn't referring to the after-the-fact written record. I'm talking about Students being directly addressed by Hubbard in a Briefing on the original Clearing Course. Perhaps Dart or someone who was actually there at the time would know the truth of it.

I agree wholeheartedly re: the map is not the territory. :)

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nah, I wasn't referring to the after-the-fact written record. I'm talking about Students being directly addressed by Hubbard in a Briefing on the original Clearing Course. Perhaps Dart or someone who was actually there at the time would know the truth of it.

I too would not be surprised. I've not seen the "confidential" BC lectures out in the wild.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is it me or has anyone else here noticed that the Clear cog has nothing to do with the EP that is on the grade chart, the EP that is shown to the PC at the examiner when he/she attests to Clear?

Rd00

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is it me or has anyone else here noticed that the Clear cog has nothing to do with the EP that is on the grade chart, the EP that is shown to the PC at the examiner when he/she attests to Clear?

Rd00

Yes - I did notice that - and it makes one sort of spin, now doesn't it! But...it makes lots and lots of money for the Church of Scientology - to appear to be simple and direct - but in reality - simply and directly take their attention units and splatter them across a parking lot - then act like that is normal and it is THEM that are confused....also known as "gas lighting"...

RogerB

Crusader

Yeh, I vaguely recall that passage in a taped lecture. Dunno that it's on "the CC" . . . I seem to recall it from the 1962-3 period. We were doing own goal clearing (GPMs) and then switched to implants :melodramatic: and I think that statement was made shortly after going the implants route to "clear."

It resonated with me to hear that the strife we were in with our "banks" was all because we were unwittingly mocking it all up in PT on automatic continuum.

R

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Rd00

This is the same EP as the current, correct?

Grade_Chart_1970.png

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can't read the fine print, but I did notice something: That image of the man with arms upstretched on the processing side.... well am I blind or is he not standing in the bottom of a big hole? LOL - now that's funny.

Go up the bridge and find yourself in a deep hole...

must be DM's work. He seems to like Holes.

Takes one to create one I guess.

Yes Dave Miscavige, you are an asshole. In case you missed my meaning.

I didn't do much training, but you hear bits and pieces and I think I heard or even read that once.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
The oddest thing for me reading threads like this is to want to correct all the misconceptions... (because I've come to the conclusion that Hubbard really sold us a load)... I'm not sure if it's a touch of the old brainwashing still stuck, or if it's my belief that wrong accusations give those still in the mindset more reassurance that those who are critics have no fucking idea about Scientology when it comes down to it.

Someone who was in would absolutely understand why someone 'no longer has their reactive mind' as a simple origination would not cut it. Again, showing how 'ignorant' critics are. (just how the cult uses this as fodder_.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Can't read the fine print, but I did notice something: That image of the man with arms upstretched on the processing side.... well am I blind or is he not standing in the bottom of a big hole? LOL - now that's funny.

Go up the bridge and find yourself in a deep hole...

must be DM's work. He seems to like Holes.

Takes one to create one I guess.

Yes Dave Miscavige, you are an asshole. In case you missed my meaning.

Go here:
http://www.lotsofscam.nl/Grade_Chart_1970.png
Then put mouse cursor over diagram (see "+" on mouse cursor) then left click.
It will expand and then you can scroll around and read to your heart's content.
(Yes, I remember that OLD grade chart from when I was in.)

However, if I haven't misunderstood, it has been changed to where Dianetics is now after the Grades.
Does anyone know? (Provide link to info.)

Gib

Crusader
The oddest thing for me reading threads like this is to want to correct all the misconceptions... (because I've come to the conclusion that Hubbard really sold us a load)... I'm not sure if it's a touch of the old brainwashing still stuck, or if it's my belief that wrong accusations give those still in the mindset more reassurance that those who are critics have no fucking idea about Scientology when it comes down to it.

Someone who was in would absolutely understand why someone 'no longer has their reactive mind' as a simple origination would not cut it. Again, showing how 'ignorant' critics are. (just how the cult uses this as fodder_.

who is a critic?

A datum is only valuable that it can be compared to another.

or something like that.

so comparing scientology to another system.

Well, what are the results? Compared to each other?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Sorry, you can't compare results. KSW says so. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Go here:
http://www.lotsofscam.nl/Grade_Chart_1970.png
Then put mouse cursor over diagram (see "+" on mouse cursor) then left click.
It will expand and then you can scroll around and read to your heart's content.
(Yes, I remember that OLD grade chart from when I was in.)

However, if I haven't misunderstood, it has been changed to where Dianetics is now after the Grades.
Does anyone know? (Provide link to info.)
The Grade Chart sequence was changed after release of the issue about "Dianetic Clear is Clear". Prior to the change one could attest to Dianetic Clear as if it was a different State to a Clearing Course Clear.

Changing the sequence of Bridge actions was the only way continue to get people to do the Grades in light of the Non-Interference Zone datum and "Once you're Clear your next step is... etc".

By altering it the CofS continued to have a Bridge. All of which is kinda amusing. :)

Techless

Patron Meritorious
"By altering it the CofS continued to have a Bridge"

By golly, I think this nails it! Alter, alter, alter, until you: still spin in it.

What's the point? Seems only to make something out of nothing, which only humans seems to be so excellent at. I'm pretty good at too, I just didn't charge people money for it...

Make it go bye bye -