What's new

Clear on Objectives?

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Hey JC

Thanks; I don't have access to these tapes.

There's no more on the topic than what I mentioned.

Any idea if LRH claimed to be the only being that was always free from the R6 implant?

No, I haven't heard/read anything like that.
Hardly anyone can organise a piss-up in a brewery these days so it hardly seems plausible that someone could implant every single being in this whole universe. For starters, it seems unlikely that there would be one entrance point common to all. Also, why can't "new blood" be arriving even now?

I don't recall LRH ever going into detail about how he came to rise above the Bank, only that he never agreed to get a Bank.

I think that's just him puffin' his chest out.

Cheers

tanstaafl

Div6

Crusader
Hey JC

There's no more on the topic than what I mentioned.

No, I haven't heard/read anything like that.
Hardly anyone can organise a piss-up in a brewery these days so it hardly seems plausible that someone could implant every single being in this whole universe. For starters, it seems unlikely that there would be one entrance point common to all. Also, why can't "new blood" be arriving even now?

I think that's just him puffin' his chest out.

Cheers

tanstaafl
"Implants" ie "other created energy ywith significance attached" are not limited to this universe.

Each "Invader force" for example seems to have been started by yanking a group into the next universe out (mystical experience) implanting them with manic pro-survival commands and then given a "technology" by which they were to re-conquer the MEST universe....the "god" syndrome. The 1st British Invasion was an example of that on an earth scale.

New blood is arriving daily in this universe.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
"Implants" ie "other created energy ywith significance attached" are not limited to this universe.

Each "Invader force" for example seems to have been started by yanking a group into the next universe out (mystical experience) implanting them with manic pro-survival commands and then given a "technology" by which they were to re-conquer the MEST universe....the "god" syndrome. The 1st British Invasion was an example of that on an earth scale.

New blood is arriving daily in this universe.

I think Cecil Rhoades, who Ron claimed to have been, was very Ra Ra about creating the British Empire.

You speak similar to the Tech4Reality Group. Are you a poster there too?

Takin Time

Patron with Honors
Thanks; I don't have access to these tapes. Any idea if LRH claimed to be the only being that was always free from the R6 implant? I don't recall LRH ever going into detail about how he came to rise above the Bank, only that he never agreed to get a Bank.

Yeah... uh huh... right. Well, LRH is creating the "bank" in his stooges (brainwashing), so why would he have one in the first place? Ha ha. I didn't have a "bank" before Scientology. Now that I'm out, I'm trying to get rid of it (the CofS brainwashing).

The oxymoron to all of this is that "bank" refers to having money, which is the opposite of what you get to have in the CofS. So you trade your (money) bank for a (reactive/brainwashed) bank.

Hmm... maybe there's some bit of truth to LRH's assertion about SPs "redefining words".

How about that word "bank", eh?
:screwy:

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron
On a copy I downloaded of NOTs Series #11 it states that a BT may have gone Clear on Objectives.

Firstly, can anyone confirm that this is what is actually said in the issue?

Secondly, how could that happen? If a BT could go Clear on Objectives then why not the preclear him/herself? If that were true it directly contradicts statements from LRH that one could go Clear solely on Dianetics or the Clearing Course.

Yours in confusion,

tanstaafl

I am not much of a tech terminal now either, but from what I recall a PC can have the realization or verbalise the EP of Clear during Objectives. Actually, this is the perfect place as Objectives is meant to get rid of present life crap. Get rid of that and if you are a natural clear or previous life clear than bob's your uncle.
This is stuff I learned from my own experience as a PC and my questions to the C/S. Sorry I can't quote from any of the bulletins on it.
As far as I remember also, some of the repairs I had to receive was because they gave me Dianetics auditing that I should not have received cos of the natural clear thing and they had to fix it after the fact.

Last edited:

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I am not much of a tech terminal now either, but from what I recall a PC can have the realization or verbalise the EP of Clear during Objectives. Actually, this is the perfect place as Objectives is meant to get rid of present life crap. Get rid of that and if you are a natural clear or previous life clear than bob's your uncle.
This is stuff I learned from my own experience as a PC and my questions to the C/S. Sorry I can't quote from any of the bulletins on it.
As far as I remember also, some of the repairs I had to receive was because they gave me Dianetics auditing that I should not have received cos of the natural clear thing and they had to fix it after the fact.

Thanks for that.

Natural Clears have a much harder time being accepted these days, it seems. :grouch:

Tanstaafl

Crusader
When Hubbard decided, in 1978, that he wanted all the money NOW, for his various projects to build monuments to himself, then his "discoveries" re. "Clear" began.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=18571&postcount=52

I disagree that Natural Clear doesn't make much sense - but since I still haven't fully fathomed exactly what Clear is, what do I know?! :eyeroll:

Hubbard said in the Class VIII lectures that he never got the R6 implant.
That's effectively saying he was a Natural Clear. It doesn't quite fit into the KSW quote of how he came to "rise above the bank". Skirt around it would be closer to the "truth".

If the R6 bank is based on the CC implant/s then isn't reasonable that some have bypassed this? (Yes, it's a big "if").

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I disagree that Natural Clear doesn't make much sense - but since I still haven't fully fathomed exactly what Clear is, what do I know?! :eyeroll:

Hubbard said in the Class VIII lectures that he never got the R6 implant.
That's effectively saying he was a Natural Clear. It doesn't quite fit into the KSW quote of how he came to "rise above the bank". Skirt around it would be closer to the "truth".

If the R6 bank is based on the CC implant/s then isn't reasonable that some have bypassed this? (Yes, it's a big "if").

Fortunately, Tansy, I no longer have to make logic out of Hubbard's illogical pronouncements. But getting back into that mindset for a moment...

Not getting the R6 implant at 75 mill wouldn't mean he was a Natural Clear.

[DOGMA]
The start of the time track for each individual was Inc 1 around 4 Quad. On the OT3 platen for Inc 1 it says "start of track". It was not a fixed point on the physical universe time track, like Inc 2 was, but was the start of the time track for that individual.

R6 changed its meaning over a few years, ending up as what got implanted at Inc 2 at 75 mill, but in 1964 it didn't have that meaning and included the CC Implant, then dated at Trillions 3 per one of the films on OT2. The date of the CC Implant was later changed to about 1.5 Quad (after being at 75 mill for a while too).

[/DOGMA]

Now, how you have things happening before the start of the time track is logically hard to explain, but pcs don't seem to have much trouble with it. I still don't have any trouble with it as a pc and it seems to blow stuff, so what the hell!

I'm not too sure that I answered your question, but....

Paul

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Now, how you have things happening before the start of the time track is logically hard to explain, but pcs don't seem to have much trouble with it. I still don't have any trouble with it as a pc and it seems to blow stuff, so what the hell!

Paul

One of the things that tends to confuse people about hypnotism is 'how can an intelligent person be convinced that he's a chicken?'

That usually runs along the line of thought that it would take one hell of a lot of suggestion to 'implant' the kinds of rationalizations that people actually come up with, and, in cases like Hubbardism, the belief that such a complex rationalization would be practically impossible.

But, it's a common misconception. Actual hypnotic suggestion works *best* when the suggestion is 'bare bones' and the suggestee very intelligent and creative and able to *mock up* or 'Dub in' the missing rationalization.

Since the 'subject' creates his delusion himself, it 'belongs to him' and it actually reinforces the original suggestion when he 'rationalizes' it to skeptics.

Much like talking to Scientologists :)

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Well, Zinji, I'm talking about discharging topics using my Rub & Yawn procedure. Discharge here means yawns mainly, with me anyway. I don't have to uphold anyone's idea of cosmology and other universes and so forth as I neither preach about such nor even have definite ideas about such any more.

Sometimes I run stuff and look at it in different ways and charge either comes off or it doesn't. I don't have any preferences either way with regard to "before time", although I confess I used to think it was "cool" to run stuff before time started. Similarly with "after time", way in the future, although I don't recall even Hubbard saying too much about that one.

My only interest is that some people (not only me) have found the concept sometimes helps to discharge stuff.

If you want to look on it as more imaginative ways to be delusional, it is what I would expect. :)

Paul