What's new

Clear Vs Clear!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
A Shakespearean internecine drama is unfolding with the Intellectual Property called CLEAR.

In one corner is Ron and Dave and the CoS.

The other corner Marty "Indie King" Rathbun and his Indie Scientologists.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/10/02/has-miscaviges-church-run-out-of-clears-to-invalidate/

This one is rich and so so so entertaining!

First Ron makes up a fictional state called Clear.

Then he creates a religion of billion-year zealots to defend it against the squirrels.

COB does what Ron says and attack the squirrels with Fair Game and any other bullying or criminal tactics he thinks he can get away with.

Now comes Elvis "Indie King" Rathbun. He is a squirrel, per Ron and Dave.

But Elvis quotes Ron to try prove that Dave is a squirrel.

Ron, Dave and Elvis are all con men, selling the original lie of Clear.

Now they fight about who has the real Clear and who is selling a lie.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Con men fighting over who has the real magical cure in a bottle.

One of the best parts is that Elvis thinks he can con his Indies into thinking that Ron is on their side. And he isn't wrong about that. Indies have resurrected that dedicated gleam in their eye and are back onto Mudball Clearing without missing a beat.

These folks is plenty crazeeeeeee. But fun to watch!

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope them Clears will sort it all out one day between themselves.

May be even through the "Who stays longer without catching a cold" competition.
If you win, you get a brand new copy of DMSMH if you are into DM or the 1950 version from the Ebay, if otherwise!

Oh no, I forgot, even OT's are not safe anymore (they are still power houses though).
PTSness, MUs, False data, touching themselves in out-ethics ways
and thinking sexy out-2D thoughts... More handling is underway (Objectives)!

Things were so brilliantly simple and theta back in 50's, Clears were
so easy to produce! Somehow, a lot of them turned out to be SPs later on,
but it felt really good at the time.

Anyway, may be nowadays CofS Clears and Indie Clears should organize a
Jousting Tournament and whoever has a better speed of reaction and whatnot
will be announced as the real Clear once and for all!

Peace.

Last edited:

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great article on the subject of "squirrels":

http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com/2010/02/squirrel.html

If you love a good comedy, especially one with a hefty dose of irony, then you will be loving the accusations all the various flavors of Scientologists are slinging at each other.

It really is quite wonderful.
Squirreling: The act of using Scientology techniques in a form different than originally described by Hubbard is referred to within Scientology as "squirreling", and is said by Scientologists to be a "high crime".
According to the Church of Scientology, every single person who practices any form of Scientology outside of the church is a squirrel -- unless, of course, they pay a licensing fee to the church.

So the Church of Scientology is crying that, well, everyone else is a squirrel.

Oh, this is a terrible insult!.

One of the earlier breakaway groups was the rather large Ron's Org groups established by "Captain" Bill Robertson. Robertson established his Ron's Org because, in his words, the Church of Scientology was squirreling the tech.

Other individuals and groups have broken away from the Church of Scientology before and since. Many of them have also accused the Church of Scientology of squirreling. However, these other individuals and groups avoided joining Ron's Orgs because, they said, Ron's Orgs were squirreling.

David Mayo, kicked out of the Church of Scientology for protesting David Miscavige's squirreling of the tech, established his AAC (Advanced Ability Center) group to deliver "standard Scientology". He was, of course, condemned by the church for squirreling the tech.

And so it goes. Each new breakaway accuses both the Church of Scientology and all previous breakaway groups of squirreling!

So, today, you have all the newest Scientologists who have left the Church of Scientology, but who still believe in Scientology, eschewing the Freezone and all other non-church groups and calling themselves "Independent Scientologists" -- although they are, truly, no different than those who have gone before. Of course, all the older breakaway groups will undoubtedly accuse these newest ex-churchies of being squirrels, since they are tainted by Miscavige's squirreling!

So, it appears that everybody practicing any form of Scientology, inside or outside the church, are, in fact, all squirrels.

Well, I have something to add to all this. Since L. Ron Hubbard knowingly used the "Ls" and "NOTS", both of which are proven to be authored by David Mayo (not Hubbard), not to mention Hubbard adopting into Scientology various techniques from many other people, I'd like to add to this universal list of squirrels the name L. Ron Hubbard.

There, the list is now complete. Might as well call it Squirrelology, everybody is doing it!

Look, a squirrel!

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, the word "SQUIRREL" (like "SP") in Scientology is really loaded up with the same visceral emotional impact as "nigger" for an person of African origin.

Looking at two Scientologists hurling insulting and abusive pejoratives at one another, the term SQUIRREL is arguably on equal footing with SP as the most bitterly contemptuous.

However, being a few hundred thousand miles away from Scientology, the idea of two grown adults calling each other "SQUIRRELS" (with hatred and meaning it) is one of the most laughably ridiculous things I have ever witnessed.

SCIENTOLOGIST
You're a squirrel!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER SCIENTOLOGIST
Oh yeahhhh?!!!! Well you're an evil squirrel!!!!

SCIENTOLOGIST
Oh yeahhhh?!!!! Well you're an evil
Squirrel and an evil skunk!!!!

ANOTHER SCIENTOLOGIST
Oh yeahhh?!!! Well you're an--
Wait...what's a skunk?

SCIENTOLOGIST
I don't know, it just like totally indicated
to me like another really really bad
wholetrack animal that Ron needs to
research for us.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Wow the competition between CoS and Indie Scn and the FZ must really be heating up.

COS is really running a big Clear Sale now.

They can get you to clear in a few weeks, they say.

It's like a bidding war.

Waiting for Indie Scn to come back to me with a better offer. ("Hey HelluvaHoax, we can do it in only ONE WEEK and throw in a free frame for your Clear Cert!")

Check out this E-Mail that CC INT just sent me....

This year at CC Int, we have completed dozens of people so far on their NED who have either attested to Clear or moved onto their next step. And with over 500 Grade Chart actions completed this year, we are getting our PCs up The Bridge more rapidly than ever before and with blow-out wins.

We are making 50 Clears from CC Int by New Years and we want you to be part of this. We can get you up The Bridge to Clear in very short order. We are talking a matter of weeks or a couple months with intensive delivery – not years or sometime this lifetime.

Contact one of us right away to get your Tech Estimate and set up what you need to do to go Clear.

Respond to this e-mail or call us directly at (323) 960-3146.

You can also contact your Registrar:
Brian Phillips (310) 808-5998
Cathy Garcia (310) 800-8189
Annie Norlen (310) 527-1927

This is a goal you as a spiritual being have sought for millennia. Take advantage of the fact that we can help you achieve it right now – do not hesitate! Keep this LRH datum in mind on what you can have:

“A Clear is rehabilitated in his dynamics and these will be found to be strengthened immeasurably. He is better able to solve the problems of his environment and has available to him more circuits for such computation. He is able to control the organism in its various functions and is an integrated unit. He is rational and constructive. His self-determinism has been rehabilitated to the final degree.”
— LRH, “The Clear”, Dianetics: The Original Thesis

I am still wondering...how do they KNOW they can make 50 Clears by New Years? What if those pc's don't go Clear in "a few weeks" then what?

The scam has never been scammier.

Promising to make you a supernatural, advanced being in a few weeks?

These folks are crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Those registrars and execs gotta know they are lying to the public. This is a flat out hoax.

Last edited:

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
Hmmmm, wonder if any 9. Shortening time of application of auditing for financial or labor-saving considerations. might be involved.

Returning soon: Golden Age of Quickie Clears.

HelluvaHoax!

“A Clear is rehabilitated in his dynamics and these will be found to be strengthened immeasurably. He is better able to solve the problems of his environment and has available to him more circuits for such computation. He is able to control the organism in its various functions and is an integrated unit. He is rational and constructive. His self-determinism has been rehabilitated to the final degree.

Ummmmmmm. Yeah, his self-determinsim has been rehabilitated to the final degree, except that the "final degree" does not include that pesky little detail that he is still totally overwhelmed and other-determined by Body Thetans that are destroying every aspect of his life and putting him "at great risk" until he he out of the Non Interference Zone.

It must be some kind of language glitch that Mr. Hubbard didn't say it exactly right when he sold Clear. What foreign country was Mr. Hubbard from again?

I am sure he didn't intentionally try to give a false impression of the state of Clear...

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
“A Clear is rehabilitated in his dynamics and these will be found to be strengthened immeasurably. He is better able to solve the problems of his environment and has available to him more circuits for such computation. He is able to control the organism in its various functions and is an integrated unit. He is rational and constructive. His self-determinism has been rehabilitated to the final degree.

Ummmmmmm. Yeah, his self-determinsim has been rehabilitated to the final degree, except that the "final degree" does not include that pesky little detail that he is still totally overwhelmed and other-determined by Body Thetans that are destroying every aspect of his life and putting him "at great risk" until he he out of the Non Interference Zone.

It must be some kind of language glitch that Mr. Hubbard didn't say it exactly right when he sold Clear. What foreign country was Mr. Hubbard from again?

I am sure he didn't intentionally try to give a false impression of the state of Clear...

Whacko-nia.

Squirrelly Bunch!

LOL, at first I thought this was gonna be like Spy vs. Spy in Mad magazine! :p

Good point about Ron being a "Squirrel". He was the original one because he borrowed freely from other sources and altered words and phrases to make it seem original. He made things up and changed tech, admin policy and practices et all to serve and suit his purposes as he went along, as clearly DM has done as well...people just refuse to see the truth that is in front of them sometimes...

Nobody is pure or has clean hands when it comes to Scientology, but everybody thinks their own current viewpoint is the correct one.

What a "nutty" bunch of practitioners, leaders and followers... :whistling:

In real life, in American slang when something is offbeat or strange in a crazy way, we say it is "squirrelly".

Nuff said about the WHOLE COS business. :p

If it weren't for all the people being hurt, it would really be laughable.

Lamb

Patron with Honors
Having been labeled OT IV, I can honestly say there is no such thing as a Clear, in my own opinion. With that said, what hubris, what arrogance to try and force a label upon another and think that it will actually mean anything at all to that person if that person has any personal integrity at all. How can anybody tell another that they are not what they believe themselves to be and actually believe that it will make a difference to anybody other than to the person who said it in the first place? Let their Clear wars begin and continue--what difference will it make? None in reality, only in their delusions.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
His self-determinism has been rehabilitated to the final degree.

I think it indicates that his self-determinism has been re-defined.

HelluvaHoax!

Having been labeled OT IV, I can honestly say there is no such thing as a Clear, in my own opinion. With that said, what hubris, what arrogance to try and force a label upon another and think that it will actually mean anything at all to that person if that person has any personal integrity at all. How can anybody tell another that they are not what they believe themselves to be and actually believe that it will make a difference to anybody other than to the person who said it in the first place? Let their Clear wars begin and continue--what difference will it make? None in reality, only in their delusions.

:clapping: HellYeah! :clapping:

That is a really superb observation and not much mentioned.

The entire concept of someone judging you, approving you, telling you what you are and what you are not.

SCIENTOLOGIST
I feel really clear-headed!

C/S
No. You are not clear-headed. You need the
Clear-Headed Certainty Rundown.

SCIENTOLOGIST
But I am already certain I am Clear-Headed.

C/S
No. You just think you are, but you are not.

SCIENTOLOGIST
Really? I'm not? Why do you say that?

C/S
Because you wouldn't be asking all those questions
if you were really certain and really Clear-Headed.

SCIENTOLOGIST
Jeeez. Ya gotta point there. How much will it cost
to get certain?

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
LOL, at first I thought this was gonna be like Spy vs. Spy in Mad magazine! :p

In real life, in American slang when something is offbeat or strange in a crazy way, we say it is "squirrelly".

Nuff said about the WHOLE COS business. :p

If it weren't for all the people being hurt, it would really be laughable.

Actually that same thought crossed my own mind.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Meet the Scientologists!

Lonesome (PC without an Auditor), Twosome (in Session) and Threesome (in correction Session) :lol:

Attachments

• lonesome squirrel.jpg
    lonesome squirrel.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 15
  • twosome squirreling.jpg
    twosome squirreling.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 12
  • threeesome squirreling.JPG
    threeesome squirreling.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 19

Veda

Sponsor
Study and understand these instructions before beginning...

From 'Keeping Scientology Working', 7 February, 1965:

"We're not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn't something cute to do for lack of something better.

"The whole agonized future of this planet, every Man, Woman, and Child on it, and your own destiny for the next endless trillions of years depend on what you do here and now with and in Scientology :unsure::ohmy::yes:

"This is a deadly serious activity. And if we miss getting out of the trap now, we may never again have another chance :spacecraft:. [See 'Implantology'] Remember, this is our first chance in all the endless trillions of years of the past . Don't muff it now because it seems unpleasant or unsocial to do Seven [Hammering out of existence incorrect technology], Eight..."

Just prior to the appearance of 'KSW', was published the piece 'My Philosophy', in which L. Ron Hubbard told Scientologists:

"Blinded with injured optic nerves, and lame with physical injuries to the hip and back, at the end of World War II, I faced an almost nonexistent future. My service record stated: 'This officer has no neurotic or psychotic tendencies whatsoever', but also stated, 'permanently disabled physically'.

"And so there came a further blow. I was abandoned by family and friends :violin: as a supposedly hopeless cripple and probable burden on them for the rest of my days."

And, on 7 March 1965, exactly one month after the appearance of 'KSW' was published 'Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists, the Fair Game Law':

"A Suppressive person or group becomes 'fair game'.

"By Fair Game is meant, without rights for self, possessions or position, and no Scientologist may be brought before a Committee of Evidence or punished for any action taken against a Suppressive Person or group...

"Suppressive acts are defined as actions or omissions undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce, or impede Scientology or Scientologists.

"Such suppressive acts include public disavowal of Scientology... public statements against Scientology.

"[Suppressive acts also include] 1st degree murder, arson, disintegration of persons or belongings not [emphasis added] guilty of suppressive acts.

"[Suppressive Persons] place themselves beyond any consideration for their feelings :nazi:or well being...

"The homes, property, places, and abodes of persons who have been active in attempting to suppress Scientology... are all beyond any protection."

And thus began the (post 1965) era of "modern Scientology," in which L. Ron Hubbard began in earnest to apply the basics of this booklet http://warrior.xenu.ca/Brainwashing-front.jpg on his own followers.

Strangely enough, some people regard this period as "the good old days."

From the Clearing Course materials -

"...Basic Basic... appears to the left, in front of ther face, some distance away. Look ahead and to the left a bit and you'll spot it... There is a light before each run... each time you feel groggy, it's a light doing it..."

The following audio/video is of some of the Clearing Course instructions. The part about "the light" begins at 6:20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HMx3mRjRN8

Hubbard had put together blatantly obvious hypnotic suggestion (his "instructions") with abreaction (by way of desensitizing a bunch of dichotomies) and made the Clearing Course. It worked so well, he even came up with Clearing Course part II, which was called OT 2, and then - after his post Rhodesia nervous breakdown, out of which he re-surged as the "Commodore" - came OT 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVqN4ivQ_TM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDKg5K3in8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6P4YV6CfI0

For some people, though, it started being not quite as much "fun" after the Clearing Course, but with the Clearing Course, Hubbard really had 'em. Even today, this period is reflected upon by some as "the good ol' days." But, you might ask, what about Fair Game? Disconnection? The Suppressive Person doctrine? http://www.suppressiveperson.org/hate/pubs/hco-exec-ltr-1965-09-27amprinistics.html

Well, so many Scientologists were having so much fun that none of that mattered!

And I'll admit, at the time, I didn't much care either.

Then, the perfect mix of hypnosis&abreaction&fun became unbalanced - Hubbard began, slowly, to screw up the recipe for his mind-grope pie, and it started tasting a little weird.

Having been "off lines" for a few years, and being a "public person," I missed a lot of the non-fun parts of Scientology that were gradually appearing.

When I came back "on lines," one of the things that bothered me was the May 1977 'LSD, Years after they had come off of' HCOB, which was soon to be followed by the "Sweat Program," where people were expected to wear rubber suits and run around and sweat out their "LSD crystals" so they wouldn't be "zombies, to a greater or lesser degree" anymore. That wasn't fun at all.

Then it went from "not much fun" to just plain goofy.

By 1978, Hubbard had discovered "Dianetic Clear" was quite common, and that "keyed out Clear was Clear," and that "Dianetic Clears" should skip Power, R6EW, and the Clearing Course, and go directly (once "up lines") to their OT levels. The old HSDC course had had many of its Bulletins changed to conform with the new "discoveries" (for example, "Somatic" had been deleted and replaced with "consideration"), and the Dianetics Course was renamed and featured long prepared assessment lists - even more emphasis on formality and the e-meter.

It seemed like almost everyone was now - suddenly - a "Dianetic Clear," and things were becoming a bit surreal. It was then that I first could no longer ignore the "hypnotic" effect that Ron had on most Scientologists. For years "yadda yadda was not xyz," and then Hubbard went, "yadda yadda is xyz" and Scientologists went, without missing a beat, "yadda yadda is xyz!"

Then came further changes to the Grade Chart, from Ron, changes made according to Ron's orders through Senior C/S International David Mayo. The OT levels had been changed after OT 3, replaced with something called NOTs - which promised to do what the Clearing Course had once promised to do, then OT 3 had promised to do: Remove the final barrier to full OT - and the Scientologists were eager to travel to Flag for their NOTs, which was hyped to the hilt.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
A Shakespearean internecine drama is unfolding with the Intellectual Property called CLEAR.

In one corner is Ron and Dave and the CoS.

The other corner Marty "Indie King" Rathbun and his Indie Scientologists.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/10/02/has-miscaviges-church-run-out-of-clears-to-invalidate/

This one is rich and so so so entertaining!

First Ron makes up a fictional state called Clear.

Then he creates a religion of billion-year zealots to defend it against the squirrels.

COB does what Ron says and attack the squirrels with Fair Game and any other bullying or criminal tactics he thinks he can get away with.

Now comes Elvis "Indie King" Rathbun. He is a squirrel, per Ron and Dave.

But Elvis quotes Ron to try prove that Dave is a squirrel.

Ron, Dave and Elvis are all con men, selling the original lie of Clear.

Now they fight about who has the real Clear and who is selling a lie.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Con men fighting over who has the real magical cure in a bottle.

One of the best parts is that Elvis thinks he can con his Indies into thinking that Ron is on their side. And he isn't wrong about that. Indies have resurrected that dedicated gleam in their eye and are back onto Mudball Clearing without missing a beat.

These folks is plenty crazeeeeeee. But fun to watch!

Does this look familiar?
Spy-vs-spy.png

looker

Patron Meritorious
Suppressed smile

Late 70s about 8 of us at Santa Clara mission were told we went CLEAR on Drug Rundown. Some had almost tears others just a wry smile. We knew we weren't CLEAR but nobody said anything. We just hoped the stuff we wanted handled would be taken up on the next level. Good people we knew were changing becoming less in ARC. They were more demanding the fun was not as prevalent. The ED, Clay Primrose was even more of a jerk promoting crush regging.

Kingsley Wimbush, Malcom (I forget his last name) and Phillida Rundberg werent around the mission any more. The people we loved the fun folks,the old timers were our greatest tech terminals and the most fun were missing.

Several of us remarked how some of the new OT2s and OT3s coming back from LA and FLAG went to see JAWS and flinched. Some higher up the bridge still got headaches because probably they had eye strain and too vain to wear their glasses. Rumors of OT7s who had cancer.

One OT couldn't find her car in the parking lot. The times were a changing and you could feel it in the air. It didn't feel good.

Last edited: