What's new

Clearwater's new "Why" (SP) is Debbie Cook?

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
From WWP:

Clearwater's new "Why" (SP) is Debbie Cook:
I received the following message in an email from a trusted source.

Just heard this one on the grapevine!!

ALL of this bad PR, and all the bad press, and ALL the doing away with field auditors, and ALL of the ANY and ALL of ANYTHING that bad that has happened in Clearwater is because of DEBBIE COOK and it will be announced far and wide that she is the SP that has caused it all.

Now it will be okay and there will be a complete renaissance and everything will be OK and properties will again soar in Clearwater and the world will be looking at Clearwater as the place to be and amazingly the workers returned today to the SP building and are working like crazy and it was all the mean ole SP fault that the SP building has not been opened and and and and and......WOW! Who would have thought.

Note: Debbie Cook was removed from post about two years ago and later blew when she was reputedly en route across the country to an RPF assignment. She left an airport while waiting for a connecting flight, and hasn't been seen since.

Background stories:
Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Was Debbie Cook RPFed? (She was CO of Flag)
Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Has Debra Cook Blown the SP Room?

For anyone who knows Hubbard's policies on "finding Whys" this announcement is ridiculous because there is no "date coincidence" between a current suppressed situation and someone who left two years ago. No worries, the followers will swallow it hook, line and sinker if they are still also drinking from the trough of koolaid.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
It's par for the course that some big bad SP would be named as behind it all...Franks and Mayo come to mind...but this one seems a little out of left field?

Wherever Debbie Cook is, let's hope she has support and one day finds ESMB.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Right on, FTS. Hi, Debbie. We've all been there. Well, not CO FLAG, of course, but we've all had to make this decision. Post here!

Supra

Patron
Out Tech

Once again another WRONG WHY !

They can't even apply their own tech. What a Swan Song.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
ALL of this bad PR, and all the bad press, and ALL the doing away with field auditors, and ALL of the ANY and ALL of ANYTHING that bad that has happened in Clearwater is because of DEBBIE COOK and it will be announced far and wide that she is the SP that has caused it all.

Give me a break! Diversion~ Distraction~~~!! GET THE ATTENTION
OFF OF DAVEY BOY ****NOW****

I can hear him screaming! :omg: :violent: :hissyfit: :furious:

Debbie Cook is no more the "Why" behind this bad Pr than the Hitler Youth
were the "why" behind the camps. Yes, she *was* on staff...following orders.....as were many. Finally, thank the Net (and all of you, other critics, and Anonymous)----I'm sure, she woke up and
LEFT! :happydance:

DM:::: As I've told you, You can run, but you ***Cannot*** hide!
Tick, tock, tick, tock....time is on "our* side.

Shout out to Debbie, if you're lurking...good job on getting out!
To any others lurking: Bail while you can! :dance3:

Best,

Tory/Magoo~~Happily, free and loving it~~
(818) 588-3044
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

The Clam

Patron with Honors
This is SOP for the church and its staff. I have seen this played out time and time again. Someone blows and next thing you know they will be stigmatized as the SP who has been keeping the stats down in the org even if they had up stats on post.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Debbie Cook was a friend of mine. She got used and abused just like we all did. I will forgive her like a sister. I know she did some dumb and nasty shit. Please call or PM me Debbie.

Feral

Rogue male
Tory,

I suspect that someone was just being sarcastic in that quote.

I suspect Tory didn't miss the sarcasm.

The rumor usually precedes the declare, and I don't think the implication of the scope of her 'crimes' will be materially different than stated above when it does come through.

Just ask Mayo.

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Well done Debbie :thumbsup:

Debbie the why - are they frigging :screwy:

All I can say is one big :thumbsup: and hope you are doing well and we hear from you on ESMB.

Patricia Curtis

Patron with Honors
Debbie Cook was a friend of mine. She got used and abused just like we all did. I will forgive her like a sister. I know she did some dumb and nasty shit. Please call or PM me Debbie.

From the moment I learned that Debbie Cook had blown, I wished she would get in contact with you, Ladybird.

Debbie, please reconnect with your dear old friend. Reconnection is the newest big thang.

Once again another WRONG WHY !

They can't even apply their own tech. What a Swan Song.

Good on ya !!!!!! I love the fact you even give your phone number !!!

Hmmm my evil mind is working overtime - just imagine if we all suddenly "came out" poor ole OSA would be overwhelmed - trying to declare I dunno - how many on here are still on "good standing" and don't yet have a declare... imagine trying to explain it
"Err no, we had you put them up on all notice boards throughout the AO and on the windows at the entrance as, we have er um... 7089 this week... we declared...... lotta SPs out there, but now we have discovered them and declared them - bright smile"
Hmmmm could be fun.
It is not for today - but tomorrow is another day... ;):coolwink: :D

Div6

Crusader
Good on ya !!!!!! I love the fact you even give your phone number !!!

Hmmm my evil mind is working overtime - just imagine if we all suddenly "came out" poor ole OSA would be overwhelmed - trying to declare I dunno - how many on here are still on "good standing" and don't yet have a declare... imagine trying to explain it
"Err no, we had you put them up on all notice boards throughout the AO and on the windows at the entrance as, we have er um... 7089 this week... we declared...... lotta SPs out there, but now we have discovered them and declared them - bright smile"
Hmmmm could be fun.
It is not for today - but tomorrow is another day... ;):coolwink: :D

"If you label them you get them back."

LOL!

HolyCow

Patron with Honors
This might actually be so out left field that even the blindest will see some spark of light. Guess DM couldn't name anyone still around him as they got too much on him that is current.:duh:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well, if the 'rumors' are true.. Debbie Cook being named as the evil SP 'who' responsible for the CoS's actual stats, and forcing DM to lie about them..

What a crock!

Anyhow.. As already mentioned. She might be lurking. And seeing that she's now one of us asshole SP's by decree of the CoS.. I'll post this for her too. I just posted it for Mr.Rathbun in another thread.

Holysmoke : Robert Vaughn Young / Towards A New Model Of "Cult Control"

Debbie, do make an account and talk! :) - We'd love to have you here!

:yes: