What's new

CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 Explores the Church of Scientology’s Leadership

nowout

Patron with Honors
http://www.newsonnews.net/cnn/2282-...s-the-church-of-scientology-s-leadership.html

Tuesday, 23 March 2010 17:01
cooper360.jpg
In a special series beginning Monday, March 29th, CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360° takes a close and revealing look at the leadership of the worldwide church of Scientology. The week-long series, Scientology: A History of Violence, will examine allegations that Scientology leader David Miscavige has for years beaten, kicked and choked top members of the church. These are allegations the church aggressively denies, saying violence from inside came from those making the claim.
Anderson Cooper will speak with former, high ranking members from the Church's inner circle, who says the David Miscavige not only carried out, but encouraged the culture of violence at the highest levels of the church management. Cooper will also speak with members who claim extreme hardships, and some say intimidation, the church imposes on anyone who decides to leave and speak out.
Scientology: A History of Violence will air at 10pm ET on CNN and will also air on CNNInternational. Anderson Cooper 360° airs weeknights on CNN at 10pm ET

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm not a fan of Anderson Cooper, but this I'll record on the DVD.

I hope it doesn't get cancelled due to threats of lawsuits from the CofS.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's a WEEK LONG SERIES!!!! :happydance::clap::happydance:

Here is some background information on Anderson Cooper's award winning show:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper_360°

http://www.newsonnews.net/cnn/2282-...s-the-church-of-scientology-s-leadership.html

Anderson Cooper goes beyond the headlines to tell stories from many points of view, so you can make up your own mind about the news. Weeknights, 10 ET

JOIN: LIVE BLOG Weeknights 10p ET

There are already comments on the blog: http://www.newsonnews.net/cnn/2282-...s-the-church-of-scientology-s-leadership.html

Last edited:

BC1

Patron with Honors
Woohoo! Let's hope he has the guts to do the whole week long series and to brutally honest about everything!

:happydance:

Do you suppose Tommy will be interviewed again? He is always an amusement.

AnonKat

Crusader
Sorry to disappoint you, but he is gay.

I am a guy. To have a mancrush is a funny way for a heterosexual with humor that he really diggs a guy or what he is doing. I keep with the first deffinition lol because some of them are creepy.

1. Man Crush
a straight man has a "crush" on another man, not sexual but kind of idolizing him.

2. man crush
man who has a crush on another man without sexual attraction.

3. man crush
man having extreme admiration for another man, as though he wants to be him.

4. man crush
strong and extremely complicated positive emotion that a straight male feels towards another male. It is by no means homosexual, although it could possibly involve some degree of sexual attraction. This is not the type of sexual attraction that one would actually pursue; it is merely a complex sort of desire out of "fantasy" that is driven by jealousy and/or great admiration.

5. Man Crush
For a man to have a very close platonic friendship and/or admiration for another man

6. man crush
admiration and idolization of another man. Non-sexual. Celebrities, athletes and rock stars are often the object of the man crush.

You can not have a man crush on a friend of yours. That is simply a strong friendship.

Two possible conditions for determining if you have a man crush are:

1. Badly wanting to be that man.
2. If your man crush approached your significant other and began hitting on her, you would excuse yourself and let him have her, at least temporarily.

7. man crush
crush is a very strong feeling that one straight man has for another, bordering on the romantic but not the sexual. It's love allright but not the love that makes you want to get into his pants. It can be stronger than the love between a man and a woman.

OHTEEATE

CNN grows a pair

Yes, Anderson Cooper is gay. Yawn! Does anybody care about that shit anymore? Puh-leeze. Now , let's talk some shit, here. CNN is part of Time Warner , which got it's ass kicked by the CofS because the lawsuit cost so much to defend it went over the limits of the insurance company, which caused Time Warner to be un-insurable for awhile, and was a huge problem for them. DM thought it was funny he just outspent them on legal, and got them back for the Time magazine article that way. Sooooo, when Anderson Cooper did his series of interviews, they were very careful NOT to expose themselves with unsubstantiated accusations, and waited until it was all tight, and now they are ready to drop the Mother of All Bombs on theCofS. A full freaking week of shitstorm 'bout to land on DMs head. Wait till you see the interviews! This is going to be Australia ABC style, with a huge US audience, new information, totally corroborated by the different people backing up each others assertions, as many of them saw the same events in person. I can't wait. Then, Amy's book hits May 9th, and the year is still young. Hmmmm,I wonder what other huge shitstorms are just over the horizon bearing down on :eyeroll:DM? Hmmmm? I wonder if he has bribed the Bulgravian police yet?

Ladybird

I hope the cult of scientology tries to discredit him for being gay because that will just prove that they DO practice black PR/fairgame.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Yes, Anderson Cooper is gay. Yawn! Does anybody care about that shit anymore? Puh-leeze. Now , let's talk some shit, here. CNN is part of Time Warner , which got it's ass kicked by the CofS because the lawsuit cost so much to defend it went over the limits of the insurance company, which caused Time Warner to be un-insurable for awhile, and was a huge problem for them. DM thought it was funny he just outspent them on legal, and got them back for the Time magazine article that way. Sooooo, when Anderson Cooper did his series of interviews, they were very careful NOT to expose themselves with unsubstantiated accusations, and waited until it was all tight, and now they are ready to drop the Mother of All Bombs on theCofS. A full freaking week of shitstorm 'bout to land on DMs head. Wait till you see the interviews! This is going to be Australia ABC style, with a huge US audience, new information, totally corroborated by the different people backing up each others assertions, as many of them saw the same events in person. I can't wait. Then, Amy's book hits May 9th, and the year is still young. Hmmmm,I wonder what other huge shitstorms are just over the horizon bearing down on :eyeroll:DM? Hmmmm? I wonder if he has bribed the Bulgravian police yet?
THAT! makes me qviver with anticipation!

:D

OHTEEATE

sneak preview

ok,ok, psst,you want a sneak preview? Dig this: someone being interviewed was told by Anderson Cooper directly, after Anderson Cooper had just spent extensive time interviewing Tommy Davis ,the following: " they should never have let Tommy Davis alone with me for that long". In other words, yes, the meltdown we have all been looking forward to is about to go on International television. Tommy is/was not up to the job. This is going to be a dish best served cold. Pass the popcorn!

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Wow! Try to lie your way out of this one Davey! Will some post the vids or provide links for those of us who don't have CNN?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
hope you are right

ok,ok, psst,you want a sneak preview? Dig this: someone being interviewed was told by Anderson Cooper directly, after Anderson Cooper had just spent extensive time interviewing Tommy Davis the following: " they should never have let Tommy Davis alone with me for that long". In other words, yes, the meltdown we have all been looking forward to is about to go on International television. Tommy is/was not up to the job. This is going to be a dish best served cold. Pass the popcorn!

God, I hope you are right.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I'm peeing with anticipation.

At first it was just a little but now I am peeing freely.

Everywhere.