What's new

CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 Explores the Church of Scientology’s Leadership

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
IP Freeley

I'm peeing with anticipation.

At first it was just a little but now I am peeing freely.

Everywhere.

One of my favorite authors: I.P. Freely. Didn't he write that famous book "The Golden Stream"? I just love 5th grade jokes.

I am peeing too, Alonzo. Peeing with giddy anticipation. Looking forward to seeing my friends on TV shred, pillage, loot, but most of all insightfully spear those in dire need of being speared. I can just see the travel agent ordering the one way tickets to Bulgravia right now...1st Class, no doubt.

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
So this sounds like great news for freedom and bad news for Scilons everywhere. I don't have TV so hopefully I can catch this on the internet.

Didn't LRH say that SP's and sp orgs can't stand the light of truth to be shown on them? Yet every time some news show wants to do an episode on Scn. scn. tries to stop them.... Hmmmm...

BC1

Patron with Honors
Next week seems like an eternity from now! I can't wait! :nailbiting:

If he actually delivers I will do my happy dance for hours on end.

:dancer:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Everywhere.

Just so I know, and can make adequate preparations, will you be peeing here or on Geir's board?

If you are peeing here, I'll go ahead and waterproof the server. :p

Is that the same week that the movie comes out in Germany?

I feel like a shark in a feeding freenzy. I'm salivating, drooling, quivering, lashing about. I'm malicious and hungry as hell and want to see Davis ripped to pieces by the media. I can smell OSA blood. Hot warm entheta swishing around in my mouth, better than sex.
Tommy, I would love to have you for dinner.

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
Good To Know

Thanks for the update and I'll be watching the gay guy and not peeing cause that's the way I roll.:coolwink::coolwink::coolwink:

Everywhere.

You can be sure that these boards are being read by some poor researcher at CNN. If they follow along with the same format they use for other in-depth reports, at some point Anderson Cooper will be talking to a member of the CoS; I'm thinking Tommy Davis or someone similar.

Maybe this would be a good thread on which to give them ideas about questions to ask from this CoS spokesperson? I'm thinking questions which aren't rude or insulting - and no mention of Xenu - but rather questions that could be put them on the spot?

Ideally, the questions should include documented facts that they can check in 7 days (or how many we have left til the air date. Maybe, just maybe, if we come up with some goodies, he will use them on air?

It's just a thought... but with my small background in the media (and how they work) it wouldn't surprise me to see them pick the ball up and run with it.

Maybe these questions should be posted on the front page - until CNN time. What do you think?

OHTEEATE

in the can

You can be sure that these boards are being read by some poor researcher at CNN. If they follow along with the same format they use for other in-depth reports, at some point Anderson Cooper will be talking to a member of the CoS; I'm thinking Tommy Davis or someone similar.

Maybe this would be a good thread on which to give them ideas about questions to ask from this CoS spokesperson? I'm thinking questions which aren't rude or insulting - and no mention of Xenu - but rather questions that could be put them on the spot?

Ideally, the questions should include documented facts that they can check in 7 days (or how many we have left til the air date. Maybe, just maybe, if we come up with some goodies, he will use them on air?

It's just a thought... but with my small background in the media (and how they work) it wouldn't surprise me to see them pick the ball up and run with it.

Maybe these questions should be posted on the front page - until CNN time. What do you think?

it's in the can. Done, packaged, ready for air. No Q&A period afterwards. You can COMMENT on it on their website after it is posted. This was all done months ago. It only took this long toair due to audience numbers and time slot availability. They wanted this on during BIG AUDIENCE week. It's MAJOR.
They are planning to KILL with the ratings on this show. Look, BBC Panorama did their HIGHEST EVER stats on the "Scientology and Me" episode in 2007, never equalled yet. ABC 4 Corners, smash program on Scn talked about worldwide,recently. St. Pete Times, fairly recent, over many Sundays, huge worldwide coverage, rave success for paper. Probably Pulitzer prize for reporters. CNN is going to try and top all of them with this piece. Blood in the water? This story has it all: Violence, Betrayal, Coerced Abortions, Disconnection,Slave Labor,False Imprisonment, a worldwide cult above the law , a single church leader solely in control of over a billion dollars, over a hundred corporations combined into one acct.( Sea Org Reserves), what reporter could resist this? throw in crying families seperated from their own children for years.. que heart break music. CNN, you go get that Emmy, now,and don't let us down.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
it's in the can. Done, packaged, ready for air. No Q&A period afterwards. You can COMMENT on it on their website after it is posted. This was all done months ago. It only took this long toair due to audience numbers and time slot availability. They wanted this on during BIG AUDIENCE week. It's MAJOR.
They are planning to KILL with the ratings on this show. Look, BBC Panorama did their HIGHEST EVER stats on the "Scientology and Me" episode in 2007, never equalled yet. ABC 4 Corners, smash program on Scn talked about worldwide,recently. St. Pete Times, fairly recent, over many Sundays, huge worldwide coverage, rave success for paper. Probably Pulitzer prize for reporters. CNN is going to try and top all of them with this piece. Blood in the water? This story has it all: Violence, Betrayal, Coerced Abortions, Disconnection,Slave Labor,False Imprisonment, a worldwide cult above the law , a single church leader solely in control of over a billion dollars, over a hundred corporations combined into one acct.( Sea Org Reserves), what reporter could resist this? throw in crying families seperated from their own children for years.. que heart break music. CNN, you go get that Emmy, now,and don't let us down.

Holy shit. :omg:

Bye Bye Tommy. Bye Bye Davie. Bye Bye Co$.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

cos_sign_pra.jpg

Paul

...Blood in the water? This story has it all: violence, betrayal, coerced abortions, disconnection, slave labor, false imprisonment, a worldwide cult above the law, a single church leader solely in control of over a billion dollars, over a hundred corporations combined into one acct. (Sea Org Reserves), what reporter could resist this? Throw in crying families seperated from their own children for years.. que heart break music. CNN, you go get that Emmy, now, and don't let us down.

I CANNOT WAIT.

And there's a bonus... if CNN kills it in the ratings for this piece, EVERY other news network will want in. Even FOX News will join the fight. Does Greta van Susteren block FOX from doing this or will she walk?

I am expecting great things.

Opter

Just so I know, and can make adequate preparations, will you be peeing here or on Geir's board?

If you are peeing here, I'll go ahead and waterproof the server. :p

A better solution is to ask him to wear/put on some nappies.:confused2:

Opter

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
2010: The Co$ Iron Curtain Continues To Fall

How sweet it is.... Soon only the illiterate will remain without knowledge of what really occurs behind all the 'wins' that the Co$ wears as a front for their actual intended purposes....

Guess that explains why their major stat is 'basics' completions...

AnonKat

Crusader
How sweet it is.... Soon only the illiterate will remain without knowledge of what really occurs behind all the 'wins' that the Co$ wears as a front for their actual intended purposes....

Guess that explains why their major stat is 'basics' completions...

not even the illiterate because they can watch and listen to Television too