What's new

CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 Explores the Church of Scientology’s Leadership

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, Anderson Cooper is gay. Yawn! Does anybody care about that shit anymore? Puh-leeze.

Only insofar as I prefer to fantasize about straight men. That's seriously as far as I care. I am glad that people of his prestigiousness now feel okay to come out.

I think it's awesome he's doing the show.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
it's in the can. Done, packaged, ready for air. No Q&A period afterwards. You can COMMENT on it on their website after it is posted. This was all done months ago. It only took this long toair due to audience numbers and time slot availability. They wanted this on during BIG AUDIENCE week. It's MAJOR.
They are planning to KILL with the ratings on this show. Look, BBC Panorama did their HIGHEST EVER stats on the "Scientology and Me" episode in 2007, never equalled yet. ABC 4 Corners, smash program on Scn talked about worldwide,recently. St. Pete Times, fairly recent, over many Sundays, huge worldwide coverage, rave success for paper. Probably Pulitzer prize for reporters. CNN is going to try and top all of them with this piece. Blood in the water? This story has it all: Violence, Betrayal, Coerced Abortions, Disconnection,Slave Labor,False Imprisonment, a worldwide cult above the law , a single church leader solely in control of over a billion dollars, over a hundred corporations combined into one acct.( Sea Org Reserves), what reporter could resist this? throw in crying families seperated from their own children for years.. que heart break music. CNN, you go get that Emmy, now,and don't let us down.

...a worldwide cult above the law...

That one made me cry.

All I want is justice.

It's all I've ever wanted.

You are the biggest SP ever.

Thank you, Mike Henderson, and everyone else who helped.

AnonKat

Crusader
Posted on WWP

HARPOONS! Don't forget to vote down the scilons and vote up the good comments! Note that on Firefox, the vote up button is mostly hidden under the report button. Look down below the ! button and you'll find the very top of the vote up button. Push it. Scilons are voting down good comments, so make sure you help put them back up where they belong.

Last edited:

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Here is Anderson Coopers Bio (with some more good photos) on Wiki. He is a tough guy who's seen a lot personally and professionally. He isn't going to fall for any Tommy Davis/cult crap. Also, in 2007 he was ranked 2nd most powerful gay man in America, so outing him as gay isn't going to work for the cult!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I CANNOT WAIT.

And there's a bonus... if CNN kills it in the ratings for this piece, EVERY other news network will want in. Even FOX News will join the fight. Does Greta van Susteren block FOX from doing this or will she walk?

I am expecting great things.

Odd, I have never seen her disseminate SCN at all on her show, what kind of Scientologist doesn't use the vanity they posess on any camera op?

Huzzah!

I'm peeing with anticipation.

At first it was just a little but now I am peeing freely.

Everywhere.

I always knew you were a big dog! :p

You are piddling, Schwimmy is quivering...

and Ize jest happy, this media coverage is going to cause big ripples in the Force, FINALLY!!! :happydance:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I always knew you were a big dog! :p

You are piddling, Schwimmy is quivering...

and Ize jest happy, this media coverage is going to cause big ripples in the Force, FINALLY!!! :happydance:
When you meet your Armadillo at the door, doesn't he just pee a little bit?

That's how I feel now.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
"................they are ready to drop the Mother of All Bombs on theCofS. A full freaking week of shitstorm 'bout to land on DMs head.

Incredible news! Can't wait until Monday night arrives! :D:happydance:

:drama:

Thank-You to all of you who contributed to making this happen! :thumbsup:

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
No CNN

Living out in the boonies we don't have cable and I was going to watch it on

the net but their software is too invasive of privacy.

Their transcript page was way out of date.

Any ideas how to get it ??

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Living out in the boonies we don't have cable and I was going to watch it on

the net but their software is too invasive of privacy.

Their transcript page was way out of date.

Any ideas how to get it ??

Who's software?

IMO, to hell with 'privacy' in terms of who watches the show! If all these news events have anything to say... it would be 'come on out and enjoy the sunshine'!!! Time enough to stop hiding form the cult!!

skydog

Patron Meritorious
I am a guy. To have a mancrush is a funny way for a heterosexual with humor that he really diggs a guy or what he is doing. I keep with the first deffinition lol because some of them are creepy.

1. Man Crush
a straight man has a "crush" on another man, not sexual but kind of idolizing him.

2. man crush
man who has a crush on another man without sexual attraction.

3. man crush
man having extreme admiration for another man, as though he wants to be him.

4. man crush
strong and extremely complicated positive emotion that a straight male feels towards another male. It is by no means homosexual, although it could possibly involve some degree of sexual attraction. This is not the type of sexual attraction that one would actually pursue; it is merely a complex sort of desire out of "fantasy" that is driven by jealousy and/or great admiration.

5. Man Crush
For a man to have a very close platonic friendship and/or admiration for another man

6. man crush
admiration and idolization of another man. Non-sexual. Celebrities, athletes and rock stars are often the object of the man crush.

You can not have a man crush on a friend of yours. That is simply a strong friendship.

Two possible conditions for determining if you have a man crush are:

1. Badly wanting to be that man.
2. If your man crush approached your significant other and began hitting on her, you would excuse yourself and let him have her, at least temporarily.

7. man crush
crush is a very strong feeling that one straight man has for another, bordering on the romantic but not the sexual. It's love allright but not the love that makes you want to get into his pants. It can be stronger than the love between a man and a woman.

Sorry for my confusion-a pitfall of anonymity. :coolwink:Thanks AnonKat, I think I have a man crush on you.

Good twin

Floater
When you meet your Armadillo at the door, doesn't he just pee a little bit?

That's how I feel now.

No Alanzo. When you meet your armadillo at the door he curls up into a ball and pretends you can't see him. You really need to come and visit so I can introduce you to some real armadillos.