What's new

CNN Anderson Cooper Scn program!

I think norman and the others should watch TV more often. Maybe they wouldn't be so quick to try to associate the midget, DM with the pope.:lol:

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
A good enough start, me thinks, laying the groundwork for plenty of punches and king hits that will expose their adamant denials as lies. Bring it on!

Terril park

Sponsor
Note that Norman Starkey stated that Marty will never be a scientologist
again. Meanwhile COS has PIs following and interviewing Marty's PCs
and pre OTs.

Tommy Davis has several times said one can't be a scientologist if not a member of COS.

Another of the big lies easily disproved. I'm wondering if its an attempt to
keep the parishioners from looking for FZ/Independants?

Div6

Crusader
What's all that about the Pope? - Norman Starkey trying to 'position' Dainty Davy with the Pope!?

Hmm.. Davy could probably stand upright in a regular Mazda.. So he can have a cob-mobile cheap.

:yes:

One condones child molesters, the other is a spiritual rapist....

I think it was one of the more honest things he said all evening. :duh:

Div6

Crusader
Oh, and that woman sitting next to Tommy Davis was a "$600 an hour lawn ornament" to quote Marty....a lawyer (Yingling?) to keep TD on his leash.....

If it was Yingling, then it is DM's personal lawyer.......

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
CNN.com has the episode 1 video right at the top center of their home page.

Scientology under Scrutiny

http://www.cnn.com

Do you realize how much traffic cnn.com gets?

I'll tell you:

Lots!

Sharone Stainforth

byte301 said;

That's so true, Sharone. The scilon trolls on youtube are always going on about the Catholics. A lot of scilons in comment section bawww about the Catholics too.

Iv'e had the same happen at protests. At first I thought maybe they were just random people who were arguementative re religion. But, Iv'e heard it so many times now from scientologists, I think there must be a policy letter on it. :D

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Note that Norman Starkey stated that Marty will never be a scientologist again.

Yeah, shows that the A-E policy has changed, doesn't it?

I think people should be able to call themselves whatever they want, really. Marty considers himself a Scientologist.

Pascal

Pathetic

That interviewer is stupid and has no grounding on basic rhetoric. The CoS idiots on that video look sooo suppressed and PTS, Starkey is a sad fag OMG!

All this useless reporter needs to do is wave the Code of a Scientologist in their face to destroy any validity of their blabs... This code forbids them to put the CoS or SCNists in trouble ie tell the truth about DM's abusive valence.

Still we are seeing progress with better reporters. Hopefully one day we'll get a nice Nixon/Frost meltdown of DM and a scramble for new leadership and reform inside CoS!

:clap:

fnx3

Patron with Honors
Oh, and that woman sitting next to Tommy Davis was a "$600 an hour lawn ornament" to quote Marty....a lawyer (Yingling?) to keep TD on his leash.....

If it was Yingling, then it is DM's personal lawyer.......

Oooo - I thought she "felt" like a lawyer so that confirms it :thumbsup:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
That interviewer is stupid and has no grounding on basic rhetoric. The CoS idiots on that video look sooo suppressed and PTS, Starkey is a sad fag OMG!

All this useless reporter needs to do is wave the Code of a Scientologist in their face to destroy any validity of their blabs... This code forbids them to put the CoS or SCNists in trouble ie tell the truth about DM's abusive valence.

Still we are seeing progress with better reporters. Hopefully one day we'll get a nice Nixon/Frost meltdown of DM and a scramble for new leadership and reform inside CoS!

:clap:
Yes Starkey had a bit a Cocoa the Clown type of appearance, and looked like he wasn't sure how to wear his clothes! just laughable really.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Rinders ex is back left (Kathy), front left is Jenny Devocht, front right is Marty's ex (ann). Not sure who is in the back row.

I take it you're not from Southern California, Bea.

The blonde in the back row is the beloved Catherine Fraser, Port Captain at Gold Base, who worked tirelessly with Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone to enact an ordinance outlawing protests at Gold Base.

Her ex-husband, Jeff Hawkins, is on tonight's episode, I believe.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
That's it exactly - he looked "all over the place" :nervous:
You know, if I was the evil goblin in charge of Scientology, I'd go for an all - out news blackout - no interviews, no statements, no press releases - nothing, because all the spokesgoblins just look totally nuts. The public look at them and go "these guys are too weird." But hey Dave, don't listen to me - just keep wheeling them out! Why don't you get Heber dressed and wheel him out too?