What's new

CNN Anderson Cooper Scn program!

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Mike Rinder admitted he was lying when he was an official Scientology spokesperson!!!!!

Just let that sink in for a while.

What would really have been great is if Rinder had the guts to appear on camera and detailed how he had lied as a PR and shown the LRH references that trained in the ability to lie convincingly and how staff drilled on them...

LA SCN

Ann ex-Rathbun spent very little time in the sack with Marty, so how would she know? For most of their marriage, they were posted apart from each other.

I wish that someone had briefed Anderson Cooper on how "separate" most of these wives were from their husbands during their marriages.

Indeed! AC needs an ex-scn coach to help him break through the 'parsing' by these scn shiteheads and help his questions get to the reality of sea org existence. BFG, where are you....

LA SCN

lol...DM lawyer smackdown.

That was a great touch at the end of the show - AC / CNN bullbaiting the Cof$ over the invite to DM to appear! I hope it brings more legal threats from the church and the world will be treated to a show of the psychotic litageousness of the scn bunch.

Good twin

Floater
OH MY GOD!!! The hive if wives is hysterical! I can't wait to see another segment. by the end of this series they will be chanting in unison. Can't you just hear it?

"You are being very rude Anderson Cooper. I know every inch of his body. My X-husband is a psychotic liar. Scientology is the best thing that ever happened to him." "You are being very rude Anderson Cooper. I know every inch of his body. My X-husband is a psychotic liar. Scientology is the best thing that ever happened to him." "You are being very rude Ander......

Can't you just hear the buzzing of the hive?

But Tommy "he'll never be the liar Rinder was" Davis was very funny too! I almost peed myself when he couldn't pronounce corroborate. "It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination for them to get together and cowobowate their stories." Then as I was composing myself he said it AGAIN! Oh my as much as I enjoy the M&M show, I have to admit Tommy Davis is the funniest cast member in this show. I wish AC would ask him if he thinks he'll ever be as good a spokesperson as Rinder was for the Scam Cult of Scientology, or if he ever apprenticed under Heber.

Or or or maybe the could play "Bohemian Rhapsody" while the hive is sitting there chanting about thier Exhusbands. The possibilities are endless.

Does anyone else think that maybe AC is taunting Davey out of hiding? Oh boy if Davey the Dwarf shows up that will just be icing on the cake.

It's so great to be out and able to watch TV every night at 10 pm. :happydance:

Just watched the segment this morning on the DVR. A couple of highlights:

1. The wives came across as clones...saying the same thing. The phrase "i knew every inch of his body" when trying to defend their assertion that their ex's were lying came across as very, very creepy. They were obviously drilled to say that phrase.

2. Anderson proving that the lawyer sending the letter to him that requested he not say that he invited DM to an interview was WRONG by playing the clip in which he invited DM to an interview. Perfect.

3. Lawyers, lawyers. The presumed lawyer sitting next to Tommy...an uninformed person has to ask themselves "why do they need a lawyer?" It is rare that interviewees have lawyers sitting next to them on a TV show unless they are involved in a lawsuit.

4. Amy Scobee again came across as totally believable. As did Jeff H. and Tom D.

All in all a great segment.

^This
I'm not sure how Anderson could keep from laughing after the third straight 'I knew every inch of his body' comment. Would it have been so difficult to rephrase that statement?

Div6

Crusader
What would really have been great is if Rinder had the guts to appear on camera and detailed how he had lied as a PR and shown the LRH references that trained in the ability to lie convincingly and how staff drilled on them...

He will. He just promised the exclusive to a different network.

This is FAR from being "over".

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Regarding Tommy Davis calling the EXes liars...

He didn't say they are lying now about hte beatings.

He just said they are liars

They lied for the Church for many years.

He is telling an acceptable truth.

They know how to lie and make it be an acceptable truth

I mean look at vinaires thread on the Logics.

After all it is all only data.

Rd00

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
The observation: Tom Cruise was audited by a physically abusive person who spent 27 years in the SO to reach one of its highest positions.

Question: Can you explain how could this be?

The difficulty with all these interviews done by good reporters is that they are unaware of the scio culture. It is just too bizarre to even consider some questions that would yield some very damaging responses -- or no response at all due to obvious self-incrimination.

Its obvious to me that this is a total puff piece.

They will not cross the line with hard questions because they know the outcome. Anderson is not stating any opinions he is totally useing boths sides to get ratings on the big anti-scn craze in the media lately. look how short the segment is but how much PR they devote to getting you to watch it.

that should be the entire show, more questions, more interviews moar moar moar evidence!

Instead they are just making rathbun and davis and the sirens from hell spit at eachother and not inject anything from the sidelines.

Good show for getting people to take notice, but failure of a show to actually move the needle correctly so to spake!

Terril park

Sponsor
Quote:Originally Posted by Kathy (ImOut)
I was a bit surprised how Jennifer Linson (who ever she is) said to Anderson that he was being "rude". I didn't see he was being rude.

Jeez shit for brains. He asked if they had phones for chrisake!

Kathy please excuse my rough language here. Was humour, or at least supposed to be.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I was a bit surprised how Jennifer Linson (who ever she is) said to Anderson that he was being "rude". I didn't see he was being rude.

Kathy please excuse my rough language here. Was humour, or at least supposed to be.

Rude is the CMO in your face for not cleaning that little dustball behind a book on your desk! I am sure she has had similar.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron

I thought you were saying that Linson had the cranial matter problem by saying that to AC.

I expect that we know where you are coming from and that your humor was there at Linson's expense.

Rd00

Good twin

Floater
It was kinda like this..........

"I know every inch of his body""My exhusband is a psychotic liar"hive.jpg"His time in Scientology was that best time of his life""You are very rude Anderson Cooper"

Then Tommy Davis said some stupid stuff and Anderson Cooper invited Davey to come on the show.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I am sure there are hours of interviews. They have to be edited to put together a show. So maybe afterwards, all of the interviews may be available online after the last interview. Maybe a lot of the questions you all have in this thread are covered.

----

Didnt exwife Rinder say she never saw a scratch on him? Didn't Tommy earlier state that it was not DM who was doing the hitting on Rinder, it was Rathbun hitting Rinder? So how can exwife say she never saw any marks?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Didnt exwife Rinder say she never saw a scratch on him? Didn't Tommy earlier state that it was not DM who was doing the hitting on Rinder, it was Rathbun hitting Rinder? So how can exwife say she never saw any marks?

Wow, BEA!!!

AWESOME POINT!!!

OhMYGOD THEY ARE STUPID!!!!!

lkwdblds

Crusader
Just like your 17th century days, you make good points

I thought you were saying that Linson had the cranial matter problem by saying that to AC.

I expect that we know where you are coming from and that your humor was there at Linson's expense.

Rd00

Rene, just like your old days as a philosopher and mathematican in the 17th century, you have made some excellent points.

#1 Lying begets more lying to cover your inconcsistancies.
#2 C of S should just call their disaffected execs liars. When they go further and get specific, such as saying Rathbun beat Rinder, these lies create inconsistencies and contradictions which require further lying.
#3 In a system built on lies, the liar will eventually box himself into a corner where nothing is consistent or makes sense.

FORTUNATE FOR THE LIARS - Not everyone in the public has a mathematical mind like the great Rene Descartes and can see the obvious. The average viewer of CNN probably does not notice the inconsistencies and does not "connect the dots." If things go to court, then the attornies are supposed to be the one's who focus the spotlight on these contradictions.

A FURTHER POINT WHICH NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE COMMENTED ON - SORT OF A DROPPED OUT TIME KIND OF OUTPOINT.

These ex execs have been top level management in C of S for the long term, 20 to 35 years. By admitting this as well as accusing these execs of continous and heinous crimes, C of S is painting itself into a box and is firing a lot of "foot bullets" in the process.

If someone has held a top level executive post in an Organization for 20 to 35 years and that Organization is now asserting the person is a habitual liar and criminal, then there only one of three outcomes is possible. First, the person was basically truthfull and competent and was forced to lie and perform criminal acts by the Organization, second, the person was a liar and criminal the entire time and went undetected by the Organization and third, the Organization is now lying. All three possible outcomes reflect very poorly on the church and make them look like idiots.
Lakey

Div6

Crusader
Rene, just like your old days as a philosopher and mathematican in the 17th century, you have made some excellent points.

#1 Lying begets more lying to cover your inconcsistancies.
#2 C of S should just call their disaffected execs liars. When they go further and get specific, such as saying Rathbun beat Rinder, these lies create inconsistencies and contradictions which require further lying.
#3 In a system built on lies, the liar will eventually box himself into a corner where nothing is consistent or makes sense.

FORTUNATE FOR THE LIARS - Not everyone in the public has a mathematical mind like the great Rene Descartes and can see the obvious. The average viewer of CNN probably does not notice the inconsistencies and does not "connect the dots." If things go to court, then the attornies are supposed to be the one's who focus the spotlight on these contradictions.

A FURTHER POINT WHICH NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE COMMENTED ON - SORT OF A DROPPED OUT TIME KIND OF OUTPOINT.

These ex execs have been top level management in C of S for the long term, 20 to 35 years. By admitting this as well as accusing these execs of continous and heinous crimes, C of S is painting itself into a box and is firing a lot of "foot bullets" in the process.

If someone has held a top level executive post in an Organization for 20 to 35 years and that Organization is now asserting the person is a habitual liar and criminal, then there only one of three outcomes is possible. First, the person was basically truthfull and competent and was forced to lie and perform criminal acts by the Organization, second, the person was a liar and criminal the entire time and went undetected by the Organization and third, the Organization is now lying. All three possible outcomes reflect very poorly on the church and make them look like idiots.
Lakey

One of the LRH definitions of PR is "Effective Cause, Well Demonstrated".

Dissimulation and denial is pretty far from "effective cause".

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron

[snip]

Lakey

Exactly. Anyone not informed about scio already (with half a brain) will come to one of those conclusions rather easily.