What's new

CNN Anderson Cooper Scn program!

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
How about a reality show featuring those still in the cult at Int and Flag with the already existing 24/7 drama. No script or coaching needed. They already have who-knows-how many security cameras installed there. Wouldn't take much more to start the series. It'd be sort of like the movie the "Truman Show"? Imagine the ratings worldwide!

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm so glad AC had a follow-up night with Marty, Jeff & Tom. They were AWESOME! I think they put to rest the pathetic stories from the ex-wives, who came off looking like deluded culties. Ya almost feel sorry for them!

Great wrap-up guys - you did GREAT!!!!!

We want MOAR!!

Do you have a link to this last interview?

TX

fnx3

Patron with Honors
Fascinating comment fr an Ex-TM discussion!

Hi - just found this comment on an "Ex-Transcendental Meditation (TM)" blog discussion - knew you might be interested as well:

I've been following the Scientology expose on CNN and ABC news all this week. Has anyone else seen it?

It is so obvious to me that, to the Scientology higher-ups, all lies are acceptable. The interviewer (CNN's Anderson Cooper) seems to only ask "Who is lying -- the ex-cultists, or the Scientologist spokespeople?" The better question is WHY do they lie (we already know who is lying.)

It goes to what Gina wrote --- the "others" are in need of being saved, so all manner of indignities, including dismissal of all that they have to say, and outright lies to them, are all acceptable from the TBer's "higher state of consciousness."

One man who finally had the courage to leave said on camera something like, "I'm 58 years old, have no friends or contacts on the outside, and no job history. It's very scary to leave." I really empathized with him --- Scientology is a lot worse, IMO, than the TMO, but at least they did openly acknowledge themselves as a religion. Scientology also uses shallow science (the E-meter) to promote themselves.

And then she even included this really cute pic of an Indian E-Meter ... CLICK ...:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
There are three Verrrrrrrrrry Interesssssssssting 'Pink Elephants' that appear in these 'ex-wife's' stories....

1. They say that their husbands never came home with any signs of having undergone abuse, not even a scratch!

Hmmmmm.... I actually don't know ANYBODY who never comes home with a scratch!!! It's IMPOSSIBLE to live in this world without getting scratched, scraped, head bumpings, tripping, etc. But our little 'wifey poos' would have us believe that their husband came home for decades without even a scratch........

That little bit of investigative 'critical thinking' proves BEYOND A DOUBT that these ladies are LYING OUT THEIR ASS!

2. The 'wifey poos' (2 OR 3 of them) state that it was 'THEIR HUSBANDS' who were the one's who committed the 'beatings' on others; in the case of Rathburn having hit Rinder on occasions....

Wouldn't Rinder have come home with some evidence of having been hit by Rathburn??

OOPS! Second little snafu in these testimonies of 'never a scratch'.

3. The 'wifey poos' (2 OR 3 of them) who state that it was 'THEIR HUSBANDS' who were the one's who committed the 'beatings' on others... wouldn't their husbands (especially Rathburn who appears to have struck others the most- per the Co$ and ex-wife statements).... have come home with some type of self inflicted injury from having beaten on others????

Don't know about 'Terminators' but human flesh gets injured even when one is hitting somebody else!!

That right there is a zinger for flushing most of these ex-wives right down the liars toilet... where the filth and stench of the 'bearing false witness' group hangs out.

Think they are not lying?

Their very words tell you that what they have alleged is humanly impossible.

iamwhoiam

Patron
The Slander Begins

From: LD Sledge < [email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Date: Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 7:15 AM
Subject: Fwd: Fw: How to talk to Anderson Cooper about violence
To:

More on Anderson Cooper. I didn't know he had had ECT. Now this explains everything. Thanks Ron for this data. I knew he was homo but not a fan of ECT. Electro Shock Therapy where they put an electrode on either side of your temporals and send a jolt of electricity through your brain to solve a problem you have. They dont have a clue and anyone know who has had ECT is now a mixed up jigsaw puzzle--and dangerous.

L D Sledge

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Clarke" < [email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it >
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 3:41 AM
Subject: How to talk to Anderson Cooper about violence

Anderson Cooper on CNN is a major promotor of electric shock treatment and says he is one who has undergone ECT many times.

He is an active gay and a promotor of a "gay life style."

Anderson Cooper was trained to be a CIA agent but was promoted into TV "News."

If one wanted to summarize Anderson Cooper's career, if you said he was a merchant of chaos and first and foremost a promotor of violence, you will have it in a nut shell.

So, how should one talk to a standardly gay CIA agent who dearly loves and has had lots of ECT performed on him to make him a better person and newscaster and believes it has, when he wants to portray you and your group as violent?

:angry:

Last edited:

smartone

My Own Boss
I presume you mean the ex-wives who are still in the cult and not the ex scio's. Correct?

No. I mean the ex-scios. Anyway, Anderson finally got around to asking the question "what do these ex-scios gain from accusing DM of violence" in part 5 and the drivelling answers from Madam Munster were pathetic.

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Husbands 1 ex-wives 0

Jeff , Tom and Marty did great. They came across as natural, honest, just telling it straight.No axe to grind. Ex-wives; not so much.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
This is extremely important. If the ratings are high and CNN see's that it can make money at the expense of the CoS we will see more coverage.
And there is really enough material to do hundreds of shows.

And the CNN execs do not seem concerned about being on the receiving end of OSA dirty tricks. Could it be that OSA is running out of funding to be as big a threat as it may have been in the past?

Good twin

Floater
IamwhoIam's post

Wow Iam. The email exchange between Dennis Clark and LD is creepy and bizarre. Sadly it's all too familiar. This is a shining example of cognitive dissonance at work.

More hive talk. "We can justify our contempt." "The exScientologists are psycotic liars." "The media are controled by Big Pharma." "There is nothing wrong here."

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Last edited:

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh how I miss than man of mine!

Although a snapshot of it was posted some pages back, I hadn't until now seen on video the bit where Jenny Linson says "I know every inch of Tom DeVoct" and spreads her hands 3 feet apart.

Yeh girl, and you just showed us with your body language how very, very much you miss him! What a crack up!

So who's bitter?

Go Tom!

:happydance::blush:

(correction to heading: ...THAT man of mine!)

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
:omg: lol!

Although a snapshot of it was posted some pages back, I hadn't until now seen on video the bit where Jenny Linson says "I know every inch of Tom DeVoct" and spreads her hands 3 feet apart.

Yeh girl, and you just showed us with your body language how very, very much you miss him! What a crack up!

So who's bitter?

Go Tom!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

So who's bitter?

Go Tom!

I've been snickering all day over that! - Hehehehehehehehehe..hehe..he!
You can edit that too, if you click the 'Go Advanced' button in the edit menu.

:yes:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
No. I mean the ex-scios. Anyway, Anderson finally got around to asking the question "what do these ex-scios gain from accusing DM of violence" in part 5 and the drivelling answers from Madam Munster were pathetic.

Oh, I get it, I read your post wrong the first time.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can only imagine how relations between Fox News and their resident Scientologist Greta Van Susteren must be at this point.

If Fox mentions any of this stuff in any negative way, Greta would be forced to disconnect from Fox.

That would seem to be the case, but the management thought process goes more like this:

She's a greater asset in her position than the perceived liability of her connections, so she stays where she is at. We'll think of a way to use the asset later.