What's new

CNN show "new Day" will feature Leah Remini and Paulette Cooper tomorrow

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Paulette.Leah.Paul.jpg

Paulette Cooper just shared ~~
QUOTE:
"SCIENTOLOGY & LEAH REMINI ON CNN TOMORROW MORNING...
I'm being interviewed tomorrow morning at 7:45ish, (ET) on CNN's "New Day" where we'll be talking about Scientology and Leah Remini's new book. I hope Tony will be on but he's flying right now so I can't ask him if he'll join me but I hope he does."

++++

Update: Tony can't make it, so it will be Paulette Cooper without him

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Paulette.Leah.Paul.jpg

QUOTE:
I'm being interviewed tomorrow morning at 7:45ish, (ET) on CNN's "New Day" where we'll be talking about Scientology and Leah Remini's new book. I hope Tony will be on but he's flying right now so I can't ask him if he'll join me but I hope he does."

++++

OK, we need a button for "Adore!", "Like" just falls too flat for a picture like this.

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
Leah's pose, mischievous smile and eyes seem to be saying, "I'm lookin' at you Slappy! Oh yeah. And hold on cuz' I'm just gettin' started!"

Paulette.Leah.Paul.jpg

QUOTE:

++++

Karen - that show is on here in LA at 3 am - 6 am. Are you taping for Tuesday's show? Mimsey

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
At the end of the 20/20 show last night,. the Cherch gave a statement to 20/20 show, it was aired on the screen::::::
"We are *happy* that Leah Remini is gone from the Church of Scientology."
This is after they raked her over for 2.5 million in donations. Not to mention Bridge *donations.*
What Cherch is *HAPPY* that a member of 30 years leaves ?
That statement was a *F*#k you* to Leah.

At the end of the 20/20 show last night,. the Cherch gave a statement to 20/20 show, it was aired on the screen::::::
"We are *happy* that Leah Remini is gone from the Church of Scientology."
This is after they raked her over for 2.5 million in donations. Not to mention Bridge *donations.*
What Cherch is *HAPPY* that a member of 30 years leaves ?
That statement was a *F*#k you* to Leah.
I thought it was a funny statement, but now I look at it in a different light: They are pan-determinedly acknowledging her disconnection from their suppressive group and wishing her well. How very theta!:yes:

Mimsey

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I thought it was a funny statement, but now I look at it in a different light: They are pan-determinedly acknowledging her disconnection from their suppressive group and wishing her well. How very theta!:yes:

Mimsey

Mimsey where are they wishing her well ? I do not see that at all. It's more "good riddance, we are overjoyed to be rid of you."
And let us not forget she was in 30 years and spent 100s of 1000s of dollars on their TECH which they sell as making advanced and superior spiritual beings.
But hey.
Did their tech not handle their abundance of what they name call her after 30 years of supplying her with *TECH.*
In the dead agent on her to media..this is what the Cult's rebuttal is ~~
She's bitter
She's pathetically exploring her former *religion*
She's had bitterness and anger as common threads throughout her life.
She degrades and bullies others
Her behavior is intolerable
She is irresponsible and untrustworthy.

So the Million dollars spent to get up to NOTS OT V did not do a damn thing to handle all the aberrations they now say she has
after 30 years of her counting on them to make her better.
Is this not an admission that the *tech* took all this money for did not work one iota?

leah_remini_2.jpg

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
Paulette Cooper was just on the CNN "New Day" show. It was brief but her description of Scientology action against her was shocking. She was asked what she thought of the statement that the corporation released concerning LR and she characterized it as "muted" compared to what happened during the campaign against her.

Mimsey where are they wishing her well ? I do not see that at all. It's more "good riddance, we are overjoyed to be rid of you."
Well, good morning to you too. I dunno - I keep wondering how to respond - shall I take the My bad route and hide in a corner, or explain my subtitle sarcasm? My sublime humor? Or remind you that I used the word pan-determinism to convey some overreaching higher thetaness? Oh gosh. I dunno.

I like churches statement on so many levels, it is a thing of unintended beauty. It paint's such a head in the sand mentality - they are glad they are rid of her? As-if. It will take years before that comes to pass. But, I guess when you deal in eternity, that's only a few seconds away.

Anyway, love you!

Mimsey

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Well, good morning to you too. I dunno - I keep wondering how to respond - shall I take the My bad route and hide in a corner, or explain my subtitle sarcasm? My sublime humor? Or remind you that I used the word pan-determinism to convey some overreaching higher thetaness? Oh gosh. I dunno.

I like churches statement on so many levels, it is a thing of unintended beauty. It paint's such a head in the sand mentality - they are glad they are rid of her? As-if. It will take years before that comes to pass. But, I guess when you deal in eternity, that's only a few seconds away.

Anyway, love you!

Mimsey

I liked it very much too ... had they had any sense whatsoever (or real PR training) they would have said something along the lines of "we are very sad that Leah has chosen to leave the church, she will be greatly missed" but (as usual) they responded like childish brats ... and that works for me!

I sincerely hope they continue to use hubbards astonishingly stupid PR tehhhhhk for ever, it's priceless.

:biggrin:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Compare the cult's spiteful message vs. Katie Holmes well wishes to Leah.

Katie: "I regret having upset Leah in the past and wish her only the best in the future"
Cult: "We are happy that Leah Remini is gone from the Church of Scientology".

Could the cult ever conceive of having good manners and issuing a statement of good will to someone who decides to quit their organization? Much less apologize?

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Leah is just another example of how the cult operates based on holy policy.

It doesn't matter how many years you have dedicated, or how many thousands or millions of dollars, once the wake up process begins and you are no longer "controllable" ... You will be kicked to the curb and treated like garbage.

It's happened over and over again, and will keep happening, because of Hub's need to get even with anyone who did not stay in thrall to him.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
/r/ Good examples of COS statements for the situation that Tom Cruise leaves and writes his memoirs like Leah. :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Compare the cult's spiteful message vs. Katie Holmes well wishes to Leah.

Katie: "I regret having upset Leah in the past and wish her only the best in the future"
Cult: "We are happy that Leah Remini is gone from the Church of Scientology".

Could the cult ever conceive of having good manners and issuing a statement of good will to someone who decides to quit their organization? Much less apologize?

"Could the cult ever conceive of having good manners and issuing a statement of good will to someone who decides to quit their organization? Much less apologize?"

ANSWER: No.

REASON: Because Scientology and Scientologists (like their megalomaniacal leaders Hubbard and Miscavige) must always maintain 100% certainty & infallibility & total cause. Therefore, if one of the cult's top 5 celebrities (Leah Remini) blows, the cult leader must appear as if it's another great win of a postulate realized.

Umm....I think I feel a rant coming on.

WOG
Hey, I heard that one of your top celebrities,
Leah Remini, left Scientology.

OT VIII
We are happy that Leah Remini is gone
from the Church of Scientology.

WOG
Really? You wanted her to leave?

OT VIII
Of course. She was no good! Very banky and
dramatizing her case! A psychotic in fact!

WOG
Didn't she get auditing and training
for 30 years? And she was still banky & psychotic?

OT VIII
Her case is her responsibility.

WOG
Didn't you collect over $3 million dollars
from her for auditing up to OT VII? How
is it her responsibility if you took all that
money and she is still banky & psychotic?
Wouldn't that be your responsibility since the
COS guarantees spiritual and ethical perfection?

OT VIII
Our church delivered what was promised to Leah.
That's our senior policy. Always deliver what you promise.

WOG
Wuttttt? But your press release blasted Leah for
being a selfish, attention whoring, greedy, vulgar, neurotic,
failure, who is desperately trying to strangle fame and money
by exploiting Scientology. How is that what was promised?

OT VIII
Look, we promised to deliver Total Cause. We did that!
It's not our fault that Leah used that new OT power to
cause lying and false attest to all her levels.

WOG
OMG. Hey, did you see the press conference an hour ago?

OT VIII
We are not allowed to watch TV or look at the internet.

WOG
Well, can I tell you what happened? It has to do
with other top Scientology celebrities.

OT VIII
Another huge 4th dynamic win, on this planet?

WOG
Not exactly. There was a hastily called press conference
with Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, Nancy Cartright & Jenna Elfman.

OT VIII
Wow that sounds so theta! Those 5 are the most upstat, theta,
amazing, causative, responsible, OT beings on this planet!

WOG
Not exactly. They all announced that they were blowing
Scientology. That it didn't work. That it was a total fraud.
That they lied about attaining the fictional state of "Clear"
and "OT". That the church is a massive financial fraud
that bankrupted parishioners and used billions of dollars
to attack, disconnect and destroy anyone who told the
truth about Scientology. Those former Scientology celebs
profoundly apologized to the world for shilling for a con
game dreamed up by the sociopathic liar Ron Hubbard
and his equally sociopathic protege David Miscavige.

OT VIII
Oh! In that case--
we are happy that Tom Cruise, John Travolta,
Kirstie Alley, Jenna Elfman & Nancy Cartright are
gone from the Church of Scientology

So, like I said, it's a win! Really!

Scientologists are always winning. Always at cause.

Nothing to see here folks, it's just confusion blowing off when order is put in--move along.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Wow! I never realized Leah is so voluptuous. What a great photo of her!

She comes off really, really well in her interviews. For those of us who read here and on other boards, Leah leaving the cult is not "new news". But for the public at large, unless they were "Dancing With The Stars" fans or tabloid fans, Leah's split from the cult was likely not all that well known.

Leah Remini's book coming out so closely after the HBO documentary is going to do tremendous additional damage to the "cherch". And hers is not just a book tour. When you're getting an hour interview on 20/20, followed by CNN interviews - that's a whole lot of attention being paid to the subject.

Gee whiz, it almost seems like Hollywood has TURNED on the Church of $cientology... I wonder why that is?

And it kind of makes me wonder who will turn on the Church of $cientology next?

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Great thread - makes me think mostly: what's gonna happen and/or change when Cruise and Travolta split. Thinking they're eventually going to be having their final moment of indecision(S)...

Do we think that they will be treated with scn usual methods? Attack in general. For sure of course.

Yet, I can see/imagine it being totally different from the standard policy efforts which we all see and suffer through now. That will be very interesting

Just curious 'cause I think it'll play out quite differently than the usual dribble.

I'm thinking 'Pay-for-View' event. Whatever happens, it ain't gonna be over a day, but for months - and especially as you'll have 2-3 (hopefully more) all 'trained up' in scn/osa 'procedures...'

How will it play when the attacker -the 'only' guy defending, is in the room with 4-5 others with same policy/brain implant: 'only attack' strategies.

I will pay to see this fine, imaginary dream/hope of mine.

They'll not be able to use the US vs Them things at this point - and it'll get very real I'm hoping - and like nothing seen so far

Please help me realize, add into, speculate on this a little.

PT Barnum

It's to end up being totally different that what we keep seeing.