What's new

CNN show "new Day" will feature Leah Remini and Paulette Cooper tomorrow

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Church of Scientology 9 letters to ABC TV
Look at the side bar, right hand side to see the links of the letters and demands to ABC
Also detect what they have done to slime and smear her.
In a particularly cruel move, A Scientology Inc fingerprint, Miscavige has Mike Rinder's daughter write a hate filled letter to ABC top exec.
This is the CULT of Scientology, following Hubbard's Jihad of never defend only ATTACK !

http://www.scientologynews.org/stat...ponse-to-abc-news-20x20-inquiry-3.html[/FONT]

Look at the side bar, right hand side to see the links of the letters and demands to ABC
In a particularly cruel move, A Scientology Inc fingerprint, Miscavige has Mike Rinder's daughter write a hate filled letter to ABC top exec.
This is the CULT of Scientology, following Hubbard's Jihad of never defend only ATTACK !

http://www.scientologynews.org/stat...ponse-to-abc-news-20x20-inquiry-3.html[/FONT]

Part of their huge arsenal of footbullets. :thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

http://www.scientologynews.org/stat...ogy-response-to-abc-news-20x20-inquiry-3.html

Thanks for the links demonstrating just how fantastically eager the Operating Jihadis are to lie about anyone and anything that reveals their "church's" fraud, black ops and terrorism.

I read the letter by Mike Rinder's daughter too. My, my, my--for a "religion" that was certainly shockingly hateful. But, perhaps not so shocking when one considers that Hubbard's courses, policies and "holy scripture" literally teach Scientologists to hate, "attack", "shatter", "lie", "trick", "destroy" and "deliver effective blows" to their "enemy".

Here's an excerpt:

"Then, when we went to see him a few years ago in Florida to speak to him about the situation he created, he viciously attacked my Mom and caused her permanent physical damage to her shoulder requiring surgery. You can be sure, at that point, I disowned him forever."

"...we went to see him a few years ago in Florida to speak to him": TRUTH: Nobody went to Florida to "speak" to Mike Rinder. However, what did happen was a large posse of Scientology thugs and black ops "missionaries" (including his ex-wife and daughter) were "fired" in military fashion to Florida to ambush Mike Rinder. These people had been trained and drilled before flying across the country to accost Mike. Once in Florida, they stalked and then suddenly descended upon him in public, swirling around him in a terroristic manner while simultaneously screaming all manner of abuse at him. In the process, they terrorized a local doctor who had to lock their medical offices and call the police.

"he viciously attacked my mom....": TRUTH: Never happened. Mike was minding his own business, living 3000 miles away from "mom". Then "mom" flew thousands of miles to gang-attack her former husband, because senior church management ordered her to. Part of the Scientologist's strategy was to provoke or force Mike to defend himself--and then try to frame him for assault or other crimes he never committed. This is pure Hubbard scripture, to "find or manufacture crimes" on one's enemy (see story of Paulette Cooper).

"I disowned him forever...": TRUTH: Before the Scientology vigilante crew ever set foot on the airplanes that flew them to Mike's home town in Florida, they had already disowned, declared and disconnected from him. Because he dared to reveal some of Scientology's dark secrets. Cult "ethics policies" already demanded that all Scientologists disconnect from Mike, so the ruse about going to "talk" to him or the absurd lie that they (after going to Florida) then disowned him is laughable.

Scientology: The tech is not as complex as one might think. It only consists of lying. Lying to the public to get their money. Lying to each other about the tech working and achieving non-existent states of "Clear" and "OT". Lying in the courts to prevent judgments and convictions. And, lying to themselves about everything contained in this paragraph.

Jump

Operating teatime

Scientology: The tech is not as complex as one might think. It only consists of lying. Lying to the public to get their money. Lying to each other about the tech working and achieving non-existent states of "Clear" and "OT". Lying in the courts to prevent judgments and convictions. And, lying to themselves about everything contained in this paragraph.

Also called duplicating source.

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Technique 88

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Also called duplicating source.

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Technique 88

Did Hubbard ever meet his match? Someone who was onto his game and applied his con techniques back on him like lying, covert hypnosis and so forth?

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Word is he got conned out of a few of his early Dn centers. Wichita, etc.

He was apparently too focused on SPs far away to notice they were taken from under him from someone he sensed he could trust so deeply that he worked with in person nearly every day. So much for Oatee Powerz.

But there is more than one version of that story.

Face? Got some info? Anyone?