What's new

CNN Story: Jenny Good OT8 helps promote Anderson Coopers story!! (Dumb-ass)

MAX YOUR CREDIT

Patron with Honors
I received this email today from a Scientologists asking to "act now" and write to CNN to try to stop them from running the piece on Scientology. Yeah, Right! Like that's going to fly. But, please go ahead and enjoy reading this.... you "BUNCH OF CRY BABIES and LOSERS"!!!

Dear Friends and Family,

Anderson Cooper is doing an bullshit “expose” on our church. I have written the mucky-mucks at CNN a letter (see below). We must act on this. I urge you to write your own letter about this disgusting piece. In fact, here are the email addresses for you:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Send a copy to each of these guys. If you want to see what they are doing the show about, here’s the link. http://www.newsonnews.net/cnn/2282-...s-the-church-of-scientology-s-leadership.html
Love,

Jen

PS. Please send me a copy of your email so that I can forward it to OSA.

Dear Mr. Cooper,

I would have thought that you of all people would stay far away from tabloid journalism. I found out today that you intend to run a piece on my church that is by definition “tabloid fodder” and was shocked by it, to be honest. I have always respected your honest and forthright approach to journalism, and would never expect such titillating type gossip to come from you.

Salacious reporting has no place in a newsroom. This piece that you are doing isn’t news, it’s gossip that has been forwarded by ex-members who are a bunch of cry babies and losers. Their ethical standards did not live up the credo of our church as set forth by its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. I am a parishioner of the Church of Scientology, and was raised to be a Scientologist, as both my parents are Scientologists. I have known life both inside as a church member, and outside as a non church member. There was a period of time as a young adult that I chose to take my own path and see what other religions had to offer me. I was never persecuted, or harassed, or followed or kept. I was wished well by many very gracious and lovely people. My parents, both upstanding, long-time Scientologists, did nothing but SUPPORT my decision, and even encourage me to see what else was out there.

I had, of course, done many of the Scientology religious services so I had a good picture of what Scientology had to give me. I studied many religions, and even gave Agnosticism a try. But ultimately, I came back to Scientology. In all my searching, I had never and still haven’t found a group more open to accepting me for ME, or more supportive of my thirst for knowledge. I found that Scientology consists of a really good group of members who want to help. And that is the group of people that I wanted to be a part of.

You go ahead and feed the masses your slops, they, I’m sure will gorge on it. But know that you are not presenting the true picture of Scientology. You can’t possibly know the life that a died-in-the-wool Scientologist lives until you see one of us in action. Don’t compare the honesty and integrity of true Scientologists to lowlifes who are bitter and unhappy because they were booted out of the group.

Thank you,

Jenny Good

c-orgy

Patron with Honors
Thank Good-ness that Miss Good does not come across as a complete psycho-cultie-brainwashed-weirdo zealot!!! LOL

Feral

Rogue male
Really you fellers, can't you see that she's on OUR side?

It's obvious that she's subliminally sending the signal that Scios are intolerant, bigoted, militant, and dangerous zealots.

I could not have had a better go at getting people to see that.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
^^^ That!

And I'm intriqued.. Is OSA slacking? - Allowing this woman to send such to the media.. Ahh.. They probably didn't.. And her suggestion for other scilons to vent likewise?

And to forward their creative efforts so that she can report to OSA!? - Mewhahahahahahaaa.. Is OSA being 'bypassed' and being told too!?

Seriously.. She IS on our side!

:clap:

Erh.. I'd suggest that she leave the cult and make her whereabouts unknown real fast!

:yes:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Breakdown and analysis of Mrs. Good's letter: My statements in blue.

Dear Friends and Family,

Was this letter sent to her whole family and all of her friends or only to those Scns who have been sufficiently indoctrinated to 'understand' that any negative press or statement regarding Scn is WRONG, LIES AND AN ATTACK UPON SCN??

Anderson Cooper is doing an bullshit “expose” on our church.

Why is it bullshit? Is there such a thing as look, talk and find out?

I have written the mucky-mucks at CNN a letter (see below).

Why are those who would give the victims of Scn a public voice 'mucky-mucks'? Or is that just another fixed idea that merits no further analysis?

We must act on this.

Why not act responsibly and look into the allegations yourself? Why do you ALWAYS follow the party line concerning Scns actions??

I urge you to write your own letter about this disgusting piece. In fact, here are the email addresses for you:

Oh, I see... you are urging others to write 'about this disgusting piece'. Is it OK if they decide for themselves if in fact it's 'disgusting'? Or does the 'disgusting agreement' define who REALLY is or is not an Scn?

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

The above five lines she got right.

Send a copy to each of these guys. If you want to see what they are doing the show about, here’s the link. http://www.newsonnews.net/cnn/2282-...s-the-church-of-scientology-s-leadership.html

OK good, now they can look for themselves. Would it be too much to ask... to have honestly just gave them the link and actually just ASK them what they make of it?? I mean, could it be that our LEADER has actually done these things?? Might that not be the way to really look??

Love,

Jen

Love you too Jen.

PS. Please send me a copy of your email so that I can forward it to OSA.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! Now I get it! Silly me.... I thought this was about taking responsibility! Dimwit I am! I need more PROCESSING AND SEC CHECKS!!! How much will that cost, I'm writing the check...

If only I had understood that this was all about controlling 'my friends and family' to fulfill the never failing OSA doctrines of LIE, HARASS, SUE AND COLLECT MORE DONATIONS..... I would not have made such an ass of myself by trying to actually communicate with some common sense...

Dear Mr. Cooper,

I would have thought that you of all people would stay far away from tabloid journalism.

Hmmm, I'm stumped here! I can't figure out how YOU would be able to conceive of Mr. Anderson's journalism in anything other than a negative light, after all the 'spiritual scriptures that YOU believe and follow state quite clearly that gay people (Mr. Anderson is a handsome and intelligent gay man) are basically degraded, covertly hostile and 'may be disposed of quietly'!

Sorry if I was not supposed to let on about that one little tinselly aspect of YOUR belief system...

I found out today that you intend to run a piece on my church that is by definition “tabloid fodder” and was shocked by it, to be honest.

tabloid fodder????
Is that a new Scn definition for exposing Scn crimes and awful conduct? My, one should know better!!!

I have always respected your honest and forthright approach to journalism, and would never expect such titillating type gossip to come from you.

Again see above 'degraded being' concept in play. Although I do give you kudos for the use of the word 'titillating'... guess you find him attractive too..

Salacious reporting has no place in a newsroom.

Better report that to 'Bridge Publications' Too!!!

This piece that you are doing isn’t news, it’s gossip that has been forwarded by ex-members who are a bunch of cry babies and losers.

Thank you. Now look in the mirror to see who YOU are really talking to.

Their ethical standards did not live up the credo of our church as set forth by its founder, L. Ron Hubbard.

Ahhh, now there you completely screwed up, Mrs. Good!!! Those Ex'es who just wouldn't keep their 'acceptable truths' IN!! Bunch of losers!!!

I am a parishioner of the Church of Scientology, and was raised to be a Scientologist, as both my parents are Scientologists. I have known life both inside as a church member, and outside as a non church member. There was a period of time as a young adult that I chose to take my own path and see what other religions had to offer me. I was never persecuted, or harassed, or followed or kept. I was wished well by many very gracious and lovely people. My parents, both upstanding, long-time Scientologists, did nothing but SUPPORT my decision, and even encourage me to see what else was out there.

Really?? Why did you not take their advice?? Why are you NOT WILLING to see what ELSE is 'out there' or actually right in you own 'church'?? Why are you not willing to see anything else other than what 'Ron' told you was 'the truth'?

I had, of course, done many of the Scientology religious services so I had a good picture of what Scientology had to give me. I studied many religions, and even gave Agnosticism a try. But ultimately, I came back to Scientology. In all my searching, I had never and still haven’t found a group more open to accepting me for ME, or more supportive of my thirst for knowledge.

If your thirst wasn't so overly quenched (shut down) you might be able to look at the knowledge of what your 'church' has been doing while you are 'winning'. Or does that really matter? Naaaaaah!

I found that Scientology consists of a really good group of members who want to help. And that is the group of people that I wanted to be a part of.

Want to help who? Why would you not want to help those abused by Scn?

You go ahead and feed the masses your slops, they, I’m sure will gorge on it. But know that you are not presenting the true picture of Scientology.

Whose true picture? Is not the WHOLE picture the REAL picture?

You can’t possibly know the life that a died-in-the-wool Scientologist lives until you see one of us in action.

Actually, they ARE talking to and reporting on people who are/were experiencing 'died-in-the-wool Scientologist lives'. Why do you only want to see the 'lovely side'? Might ruin your outlook somewhat, Huh? Just forget I even mentioned it!

Don’t compare the honesty and integrity of true Scientologists to lowlifes who are bitter and unhappy because they were booted out of the group.

Most of us LEFT my dear. And we left because we had integrity. Our integrity allowed us to look at the WHOLE truth. But don't mind that silly little WOG expression next time you take the stand...

Thank you,

No problem, it's my pleasure.

Jenny Good
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

KV, High Lifer

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron

It's obvious that she's subliminally sending the signal that Scios are intolerant, bigoted, militant, and dangerous zealots.

I could not have had a better go at getting people to see that.

I was thinking the same thing:dieslaughing:

TP

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
She should have checked her grammar in that letter. It's lacking.

It's not "an bullshit". I should be "a" bullshit. And a few other grammatical errors. And I flunked business grammar.

I don't believe that her parents "supported" her while she was busily searching other religions.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

It's not "an bullshit". I should be "a" bullshit. And a few other grammatical errors. And I flunked business grammar.

I assume she first typed "an expose" and then later edited in the emotional "bullshit" and at that point was so overcome with her own rhetoric she didn't see the now-superfluous "-n".

Paul

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
That letter shows how unaware she is. Wouldn't it be nice to see her invited in the Anderson Cooper's special and confronted with first hand withnesses of the abuses? Her jaw drop would be priceless to see.
:coolwink:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

And blatantly ignorant. This is excellent PR if you ask me. Typical and productive. She will probably be in ethics after all these posts but will have no idea why as she was just being a good scn. Of course she will have to stay there til she has ethics-change! :faceslap:

Div6

Crusader
Main Entry: fodder
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English fOdor; akin to Old High German fuotar food -- more at FOOD
1 : something fed to domestic animals; especially : coarse food for cattle, horses, or sheep
2 : inferior or readily available material used to supply a heavy demand <fodder for tabloids>

Main Entry: titillating
Function: adjective
Date: circa 1714

: pleasantly stimulating or exciting <titillating reading>;

Main Entry: salacious
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin salac-, salax, from salire to move spasmodically, leap — more at sally
Date: circa 1645

1 : arousing or appealing to sexual desire or imagination :

lol-wut?

Not only does she demonstrate her robotism, but also her "command" of the English language is laughable......as if these are "hot button" words with which to stop rational thought.

This piece that you are doing isn’t news, it’s gossip that has been forwarded by ex-members who are a bunch of cry babies and losers.

Note though, that she does not call them LIARS.

Their ethical standards did not live up the credo of our church as set forth by its founder, L. Ron Hubbard.
Wow, this statement can be attacked from several different positions.

First, you mean the Creed that contains this line:
"That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others; "?

If so, then isn't your complaint a violation of the "credo" as set forth by LRH?

Also, didn't LRH make the distinction between an 'ethical code' - 'done by ones own choice', and a 'moral code' - 'enforced by a group'?
If so, then how can you ENFORCE 'ethical standards'?

Last edited:

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious

I don't believe that her parents "supported" her while she was busily searching other religions.

That's funny Kathy, I had my attention stuck on the AN BUll... as well. About the only thing a learned from (key to life book,, ,maybe?) was when to use 'A' and 'AN.'

I also doubt she 'looked into' other religions very hard.

JimJam

Patron with Honors
died-in-the-wool Scientologist

LOL
I KNOW this person has at least one dictionary.

AnonKat

Crusader

LOL
I KNOW this person has at least one dictionary.

27Feb07_sheep.jpg