What's new

CNN Story: Jenny Good OT8 helps promote Anderson Coopers story!! (Dumb-ass)

Smeso

Send a message

Well, why don't we all take the opportunity to send our own messages to the mentioned e-mail addresses and forwarding our copy to her?
General praise for doing the program probably wouldn't wake her up, but my account of life on the Int Base and thanking CNN for taking it up will be fun to send her...

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
Here's my comment:

Where is Law Enforcement?

As an Ex-Scientologist, I have been writing about the abuses that have gone on in the Church of Scientology for 10 years now. I have seen many "exposes" on Scientology. But nothing is ever DONE about them.

Assault and Battery
False Imprisonment
Fraud
Coerced Abortions
Indentured Servitude
Human Trafficking

...are just *some* of the criminal activities that have been documented by Ex-Scientologists and others who have fled this cult.

Yet law enforcement does nothing about it.

The Church of Scientology seems to be above the law.

Why?

Allen Stanfield

Well as a purely wild act of speculative wogism, perhaps the fact that scn has been operating as a 'religion/charitable organization' in the USA for not just a few years (plenty of seed-time) along with the fact that per Hubbard's scripture the most effective means for the most ethical group on earth to take over the world, er um clear the world, is to sneak into government agencies as a secret scientologist with the expressed instruction to reach a seat close to power, and snuggle right up to that power, along with the fact that in the USA money and politics (read that government) are (and have been) joined so firmly at the hip for so long the US Supreme Court recently ruled that unlimited monetary donations to political parties from corporations is the new, I mean um the original constitutional intention, and is now um uh restored to the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Those are 3 possibilities that might have something to do with the fact that prior to 'these later-days' :whistling::thumbsup::D:yes: the cos was seemingly teflon coated in regard to being held accountable to United States rules regulations and laws.

I'm sure there are more. But I predict that numerous purchased politicians (along with certain police 'servants', government employees etc) will follow the media's suit when that certain critical mass is reached in their own respective back yards. To wit: Donations will be returned and secret affiliations with scientology will be dissolved (who needs old scientology money in government anyway now that Banks, Pharm's and various other billionaire corporations have been given free reign to, well reign the gov.)

The writing is on the wall. The last and only hope for mankind is crumbling before our very eyes. So much devastation left undone. So much money left uncollected. So many families left undestroyed. So many billion year contracts left never to come up for renewal. It's all so terribly sad in a way.

mm&i

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's my comment:

Where is Law Enforcement?

As an Ex-Scientologist, I have been writing about the abuses that have gone on in the Church of Scientology for 10 years now. I have seen many "exposes" on Scientology. But nothing is ever DONE about them.

Assault and Battery
False Imprisonment
Fraud
Coerced Abortions
Indentured Servitude
Human Trafficking

...are just *some* of the criminal activities that have been documented by Ex-Scientologists and others who have fled this cult.

Yet law enforcement does nothing about it.

The Church of Scientology seems to be above the law.

Why?

Allen Stanfield

Good question Al.

The so called Church of Scientology have invested huge amounts of time and money trying to convince those ‘in charge’ that they are really quite nice and sensible. That’s why they are so obsessed with trying to attract celebrities and courting the powerful. This gives them a gloss and an aura of acceptability.

Governments and police forces are very loath to interfere with a ‘religion’. They don’t want to be seen as interfering and many countries have specific laws that protect the rights of individuals to believe whatever ‘religious’ nonsense they want.

And events such as the massacre at Waco mean that any agency thinks very carefully before taking direct action against an ‘alternative religion’. The CoS is very quick to play the persecution card and pretend that they obey the laws.

Yes, there was the debacle with Operation Snow White, and a few Scientologists got sent to prison. But the cult under Misacavige said “We’re really sorry and we won’t do it again!”

But they didn’t change. They could no more change their fundamental nature than a leopard could change its spots. They’re a cult and cult members blindly follow the leader.

They just got more clever at hiding what they did and intimidating or paying off those that stood up to them.

Well no longer. The truth has got out, the media have scented blood and are circling in for the kill.

There were abuses in the Roman Catholic Church for decades. These were covered up, but eventually the truth got out and was widely reported. Once this happened, the law enforcement agencies had no choice but to act.

We’ve had many stories in the media of abuses perpetrated by and on behalf of the cult, politicians have argued for a public inquiry and the CoS were shown to be a criminal organization in the courts. The momentum is unstoppable now.

So, to answer your question, law enforcement are on their way. Perhaps not in the next few weeks or even months. But soon.

Axiom142

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
What about us using those emails and sending CNN tons of requests to interview Debbie Cook, Jason Beghe, Mark Headly, Larry Brennan, Lisa McPherson's Aunt! :happydance:

Anyone game? It would be fun!:coolwink:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I received this email today from a Scientologists asking to "act now" and write to CNN to try to stop them from running the piece on Scientology. Yeah, Right! Like that's going to fly. But, please go ahead and enjoy reading this.... you "BUNCH OF CRY BABIES and LOSERS"!!!

Dear Friends and Family,

Anderson Cooper is doing an bullshit “expose” on our church. I have written the mucky-mucks at CNN a letter (see below). We must act on this. I urge you to write your own letter about this disgusting piece. In fact, here are the email addresses for you:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Send a copy to each of these guys. If you want to see what they are doing the show about, here’s the link. http://www.newsonnews.net/cnn/2282-...s-the-church-of-scientology-s-leadership.html
Love,

Jen

PS. Please send me a copy of your email so that I can forward it to OSA.

Dear Mr. Cooper,

I would have thought that you of all people would stay far away from tabloid journalism. I found out today that you intend to run a piece on my church that is by definition “tabloid fodder” and was shocked by it, to be honest. I have always respected your honest and forthright approach to journalism, and would never expect such titillating type gossip to come from you.

Salacious reporting has no place in a newsroom. This piece that you are doing isn’t news, it’s gossip that has been forwarded by ex-members who are a bunch of cry babies and losers. Their ethical standards did not live up the credo of our church as set forth by its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. I am a parishioner of the Church of Scientology, and was raised to be a Scientologist, as both my parents are Scientologists. I have known life both inside as a church member, and outside as a non church member. There was a period of time as a young adult that I chose to take my own path and see what other religions had to offer me. I was never persecuted, or harassed, or followed or kept. I was wished well by many very gracious and lovely people. My parents, both upstanding, long-time Scientologists, did nothing but SUPPORT my decision, and even encourage me to see what else was out there.

I had, of course, done many of the Scientology religious services so I had a good picture of what Scientology had to give me. I studied many religions, and even gave Agnosticism a try. But ultimately, I came back to Scientology. In all my searching, I had never and still haven’t found a group more open to accepting me for ME, or more supportive of my thirst for knowledge. I found that Scientology consists of a really good group of members who want to help. And that is the group of people that I wanted to be a part of.

You go ahead and feed the masses your slops, they, I’m sure will gorge on it. But know that you are not presenting the true picture of Scientology. You can’t possibly know the life that a died-in-the-wool Scientologist lives until you see one of us in action. Don’t compare the honesty and integrity of true Scientologists to lowlifes who are bitter and unhappy because they were booted out of the group.

Thank you,

Jenny Good

Dear Jenny Good: Anderson reports and you decide. How can you know what "your Church" is really doing unless you LOOK - at everything! If Scientology works and you are "homo novus" - you should be able to look for yourself. But Jenny, the Church of Scientology is the only Organization that tells it's members NOT to look ...but wait a minute - Scientology is the "science of knowing how to know" - but wait a minute - heh, Jenny - how can you know if you CAN'T LOOK? That really is quite confusing Jenny. I got ripped off by the Co$ and so did a lot of my friends and family - their lives were WORSE because of Scientology - not better. How is your life Jenny? REALLY? How is it working for you? :whistling:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Uh ...

Jenny OT8 Good penned that stupid letter to Anderson Cooper two and a half years ago!

Did you miss the date of her letter?

Or are you just taking this opportunity to express your outrage at a time that's convenient to your schedule?

In which case, go ahead and vent your spleen now.

:)

TG1

JohnMccMaster

Patron with Honors
Anderson Cooper is the son of Gloria Vanerbilt of blue jean fame as well as being a known CIA operative and member of Skull & Bones via the exclusive Yale University. Whilst there he spent summers as an intern for the agency. And once in the CIA and despite claims of 'not continuing in the service' you can never leave due to the oath you must take even to be an intern.

This, being an operative, is a pretty well known fact.

Anderson Cooper Exposes Himself as CIA!

CNN’s Anderson Cooper activates ‘Operation Mockingbird’ in Egypt

Anderson Cooper Comes In From the Cold

by Ken Layne
105b391d34a4bef119d35ae96cebccd7.jpg
Turns out the dashing young CNN star and former host of “The Mole” had a very interesting summer job during his Yale years.
Anderson Cooper worked for the CIA.
Following his sophomore and junior years at Yale — a well-known recruiting ground for the CIA — Cooper spent his summers interning at the agency’s monolithic headquarters in Langley, Virginia, in a program for students interested in intelligence work. His involvement with the agency ended there, and he chose not to pursue a job with the agency after graduation, according to a CNN spokeswoman, who confirmed details of Cooper’s CIA involvement to Radar.
Well, isn’t that special?

We suppose it’s no real surprise that an ambitious young Ivy Leaguer from a powerful East Coast family would wind up working for the Firm.
Cooper’s much-publicized personal history was already loaded with clues.
* He’s reportedly a member of one of those Skull & Bones-style secret societies at Yale, the mysterious Manuscript Society (or Wrexham Foundation) … which also claims the late Sen. H. John Heinz III … whose widow later married Bonesman John Kerry.
* Like Pyle in “The Quiet American,” Cooper mysteriously moved to Vietnam for a year.
* He was trained at some crazy “survival school” in Africa, when he was 17.
* He was an anchor for ABC’s “World News Now,” the bizarre middle-of-the-night network news program seen only by spies and amphetamine addicts.
* He actually admits to taking part in a U.S.-supported insurgency in Burma: “I had a friend of mine make a fake press pass on a Macintosh, and I snuck into Burma and hooked up with some students fighting the Burmese government. I had met the person who was involved in the Burmese student movement in New York, and they gave me the name of a contact in a town in Western Thailand. So I found my way to this town that was like a Wild West border town, and I contacted the person and said I was a reporter. We met in an ice cream parlor, and then they agreed to take me in, and they smuggled me across the border into Burma.”
Burma? Sorry, but wannabe foreign correspondents went to Eastern Europe in the early 1990s, not to some fetid and dangerous military dictatorship in Southeast Asia that was killing thousands of people every year.
But Cooper is in “good company,” as they may or may not say over at Langley. There were more than 400 CIA plants in American newsrooms in the early 1970s. Nobody knows how many operate today. But some of the big names connected with the intelligence agencies include Joseph and Stewart Alsop, Henry Luce, Arthur Hays Sulzberger, Bob Woodward and Philip Graham.
As this Vanderbilt University Television News Archive reminds those of us old enough to remember the Watergate fallout, Congress went after the CIA in the 1970s to find out how many journalists were working for The Man. (Fun fact: Vanderbilt University was founded by Anderson Cooper’s great-great grandfather, Cornelius Vanderbilt!)
Carl Bernstein’s “The CIA and the Media” is still the best summary of the agency’s control of the news flow.
During the 1976 investigation of the CIA by the Senate Intelligence Committee, chaired by Senator Frank Church, the dimensions of the Agency’s involvement with the press became apparent to several members of the panel, as well as to two or three investigators on the staff. But top officials of the CIA, including former directors William Colby and George Bush, persuaded the committee to restrict its inquiry into the matter and to deliberately misrepresent the actual scope of the activities in its final report. The multivolurne report contains nine pages in which the use of journalists is discussed in deliberately vague and sometimes misleading terms. It makes no mention of the actual number of journalists who undertook covert tasks for the CIA. Nor does it adequately describe the role played by newspaper and broadcast executives in cooperating with the Agency.​
William Colby mysteriously drowned in the Cheasapeake. Things worked out better for George H.W. Bush.
The Church Commission supposedly made it illegal for the CIA to run agents in newsrooms, although there’s no evidence the practice stopped. And in 1996, Bush 41′s South Asia chief of the NSA (Richard Haass) led a Council on Foreign Relations project to take a “fresh look … at limits on the use of non-official ‘covers’ for hiding and protecting those involved in clandestine activities.”
Because CFR is loaded with big-name journalists who had to feign shock and horror over Haaass’ project, the whole thing was quietly shelved.
That same year, the practice was allegedly outlawed again — unless the president decided he wanted journalist-spies again.
Is there some snappy finish that will somehow make this a coherent “Wonkette Featurette”? You bet! Back to Bernstein:

The CIA even ran a formal training program in the 1950s to teach its agents to be journalists. Intelligence officers were “taught to make noises like reporters,” explained a high CIA official, and were then placed in major news organizations with help from management. “These were the guys who went through the ranks and were told ‘You’re going to he a journalist,’” the CIA official said. Relatively few of the 400‑some relationships described in Agency files followed that pattern, however; most involved persons who were already bona fide journalists when they began undertaking tasks for the Agency.

multixperience

Patron with Honors
I received this email today from a Scientologists asking to "act now" and write to CNN to try to stop them from running the piece on Scientology. Yeah, Right! Like that's going to fly. But, please go ahead and enjoy reading this.... you "BUNCH OF CRY BABIES and LOSERS"!!!

Dear Friends and Family,

Anderson Cooper is doing an bullshit “expose” on our church. I have written the mucky-mucks at CNN a letter (see below). We must act on this. I urge you to write your own letter about this disgusting piece. In fact, here are the email addresses for you:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Send a copy to each of these guys. If you want to see what they are doing the show about, here’s the link. http://www.newsonnews.net/cnn/2282-...s-the-church-of-scientology-s-leadership.html
Love,

Jen

PS. Please send me a copy of your email so that I can forward it to OSA.

Dear Mr. Cooper,

I would have thought that you of all people would stay far away from tabloid journalism. I found out today that you intend to run a piece on my church that is by definition “tabloid fodder” and was shocked by it, to be honest. I have always respected your honest and forthright approach to journalism, and would never expect such titillating type gossip to come from you.

Salacious reporting has no place in a newsroom. This piece that you are doing isn’t news, it’s gossip that has been forwarded by ex-members who are a bunch of cry babies and losers. Their ethical standards did not live up the credo of our church as set forth by its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. I am a parishioner of the Church of Scientology, and was raised to be a Scientologist, as both my parents are Scientologists. I have known life both inside as a church member, and outside as a non church member. There was a period of time as a young adult that I chose to take my own path and see what other religions had to offer me. I was never persecuted, or harassed, or followed or kept. I was wished well by many very gracious and lovely people. My parents, both upstanding, long-time Scientologists, did nothing but SUPPORT my decision, and even encourage me to see what else was out there.

I had, of course, done many of the Scientology religious services so I had a good picture of what Scientology had to give me. I studied many religions, and even gave Agnosticism a try. But ultimately, I came back to Scientology. In all my searching, I had never and still haven’t found a group more open to accepting me for ME, or more supportive of my thirst for knowledge. I found that Scientology consists of a really good group of members who want to help. And that is the group of people that I wanted to be a part of.

You go ahead and feed the masses your slops, they, I’m sure will gorge on it. But know that you are not presenting the true picture of Scientology. You can’t possibly know the life that a died-in-the-wool Scientologist lives until you see one of us in action. Don’t compare the honesty and integrity of true Scientologists to lowlifes who are bitter and unhappy because they were booted out of the group.

Thank you,

Jenny Good

I bet it was just a misunderstood step in her condition work-out. Certainly she did not donated enough, so they put her on Ethics.

While doing this step:

"Deliver an effective blow to the enemies of the group one has
been pretending to be part of despite personal danger."

she wrote that letter...

Well, and the above letter is the result from an OT 8 guys...
I almost died, but not because of that "effective blow", but because of the part where she writes that her parents supported her searching for other religions...

Really, I almost died from laughing. :yes:

The only thing missing in the letter was that while she was outside the church, she was in good communication with her parents, frequently meeting them and going together on coffee or dinners at restaurants.

But she didnt write it, because that would be too much lies. The letter is anyhow full of lies, but still "optimal lies" for her. Obviously she has no reality how a "wog" sees her church...

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron