What's new

Co$ loses *another* one - Rocio Garcia

T

TheSneakster

Another public departure from Co$!

This time it's a public person who was on OT VI when they were told they had to redo OT V and then later told they weren't Clear.

Her public "I quit!" announcement is posted here on Marty's Blog.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Just letting you all know that I just had a look at the link to Marty's blog (thanks Sneaks) and my ESMB nick (ITYIWT) and my email address were already in the 'leave a comment' section ... and I have never posted over there.

:eyeroll:

T

TheSneakster

Just letting you all know that I just had a look at the link to Marty's blog (thanks Sneaks) and my ESMB nick (ITYIWT) and my email address were already in the 'leave a comment' section ... and I have never posted over there.

It's a Wordpress.Com hosted site.

If you have logged in to Wordpress at any time and selected "Remember Me", that is what Wordpress.Com hosted sites do. The server uses a Cookie to remember you.

Any blog hosted on Wordpress.Com will do exactly the same thing.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
^^^ Right. Including, for instance, Jeff Hawkins' blog: leavingscientology.wordpress.com

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

You left a comment on my blog which is Wordpress. That's probably it. Just log out. :biggrin:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Ctrl + Shift + Del on Firefox will clear all cookies and cache. Good practise to do that every now and then.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
If you are lurking here or newly out of the cofs, please give yourself time to get out of the mental, spiritual and sometimes physical glue, if that is your wish.

There are many Freezoners and Independents (Indies) and even a couple of wannabe guru's at ESMB, and you may find yourself getting dragged back into the mire, please take care and allow yourself time to decompress fully, because you can.

Welcome!

:hifive:

Can I steal your signature please?

:hifive:

guanoloco

As-Wased
These things are hilarious...

..."I couldn't get any wins, being a professional PC and all, and had all these huge and unusual solutions for my auditing. Also, my super perceptic batshit crazy skills noticed something peculiar to Flag...something...MENACING..."

Implying, of course, all the "suppression" in the official Co$.

Then I go independent and "all my auditing is sssssoooooooooooooo smooth"...

Of course, we all know the official Co$ response:

"The reason she didn't have any wins was because PTS/SP, NCG, yadda, yadda, yadda...look at all the huge and unusual solutions that were done to accommodate her. Obvious."

"You're an SP."

"Am not, you are."

"No I'm not. You are."

"Nyah, nyah, nyah. SP."

"Am not, you are."

Etcetera, que sera, sera...

...Scientology - where it's all about responsibility.