What's new

Co$ sues Debbie Cook in Texas

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
Therefore I am backing Debbie and helping her financially, even if it's only a small amount I can afford. I hope others will do the same. If you want to see the end of these outrageous NDAs, and you want to have the freedom to speak out, that is.

My two cents.

Not here to combat you.

But gonna say my vote on the concept. I wouldn't give her a dime.

Your theory is..helping her assists in bringing down the tech? Don't see it.
One way your way might help is to assist Cook in a long drawn out affair with them, that might help.

I guess I wouldn't give her any help cause I wouldn't want another cycle of hope for that outfit. And if she somehow came out on top of this and was a hero to the scn little mases..then that would be used as a new tool to keep doing the same thing...you know this to be true. You know...Ron was a war hero etc..............

I want scn completely destroyed in everyones eyes before i die. I owe it to my mom and grandma.

I say...the xenu guy making the movie deserves your money more than some gal who has the mindset of a scn'ist and runs, or works at, a "consulting" company spewing her febc oec crap at people. She's a sales lady..what else would rise to the top of flag but a good sales person.

I say scn'ist suck.

no more dimes or time from me.

Last edited:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
No matter what your opinion of Debbie is, and granted she's been part of the abuse, at this point in time she is fighting Miscavige in a case that will impact on every ex SO and every future ex SO.

Therefore I am backing Debbie and helping her financially, even if it's only a small amount I can afford. I hope others will do the same. If you want to see the end of these outrageous NDAs, and you want to have the freedom to speak out, that is.

My two cents.

sorry Kookaburra but I think your money will be just going toward paying to perpetuate scientology.

That's not going to help future exso though I do know that YOUR intentions are good and that YOU have the desire and willingness and heart to help. I just do not think that Debbie does.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
General Commentary (addressed to no-one in particular);

I've followed the discussion and decided that ESMB seems to operate under its own Laws Of Commotion, one such being;

"In the absence of actual data, idle speculation will more than suffice."

We'll have some actual, real-world data in a very short time, I can wait. :biggrin:

:lol:

Of course. We are a bunch of lazy SPs with nothing better to do than sit here and spew verbal drivel with not an LRH reference in sight to back up what we say! :coolwink:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
All in a sudden over the last couple of days the Co$ has started running ads on major TC channels so my source in LA tells me.

Claims they do do not look like the high school project stuff of previous ads but look pretty slick and professional - and claim 4.2 million new adherents a year,

Could this be that " damage that DM, that poor little man, is seeking from Debbie ?

They ain't got 4.2 million TOTAL worldwide.

We've just been trying to work out the math on this. The 4.2 million is approximately 200 times their total number of Scientologists world wide. So they have to be counting BTs. If they took all their OT VIIs actively auditing, say this might be 200 people and they each handled 21,000 BT's to full EP where of course the BT would cognite that Scientology was his only salvation in the whole universe and rush to the nearest hospital and pick up a baby Scino body, there you have your 4.2 million new Scientologists. Repeat each year until the whole world worships L Ron Hubbard.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
We've just been trying to work out the math on this. The 4.2 million is approximately 200 times their total number of Scientologists world wide. So they have to be counting BTs. If they took all their OT VIIs actively auditing, say this might be 200 people and they each handled 21,000 BT's to full EP where of course the BT would cognite that Scientology was his only salvation in the whole universe and rush to the nearest hospital and pick up a baby Scino body, there you have your 4.2 million new Scientologists. Repeat each year until the whole world worships L Ron Hubbard.

I am always dying to hear the true believer Scientologists after COB is booted in disgrace by authorities or whatever source. It won't be Scientologists kicking him out because they are both clueless and cause-less. What a joke.

Anyways...

The part i can't want to hear is when they read his declare/indictment/conviction order and the REALITY of what he has been doing sinks in. It'll be much worse than we think.

That's when they will start F/Ning and say.

"Yeah, that indicates. I picked up that he was an SP
a long time ago. This validates my knowingness."

Yup, they'll say stuff like that.

I am not making it up, I promise.

Scientologists are that stupid and self-deluded.

That's when I will ask them: "Oh really? When did you pick that up?"

And they will think for a moment and then say...

"I like totally picked it up the third time
I declared bankruptcy. I realized that I
had been invalidating my knowingness and
compromising my integrity those first two
times. I just knew that there was some out
LRH finance policy on my lines."

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
I am always dying to hear the true believer Scientologists after COB is booted in disgrace by authorities or whatever source. It won't be Scientologists kicking him out because they are both clueless and cause-less. What a joke.

Anyways...

The part i can't want to hear is when they read his declare/indictment/conviction order and the REALITY of what he has been doing sinks in. It'll be much worse than we think.

True data, HH. And sad commentary on the power of the Koolaid.

I was a true believer and ignored the 'knowingnesses' until the final (for me) test on my 2nd opportunity to eat financial shite I chose ACTUAL survival and GTFO.

To those who have not yet had the wins I had on leaving the fold, I beseech them to WTFU & GTFO.

Attain the state of Stably Exterior from the Cof$ with Full Perception of the Control Operation that it is.

:yes:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
DWARF TOSSING

next.jpg

Gadfly

Crusader

Anyways...

The primary "ability gained" of any Scientologist is:

The ability to dub-in any imaginary set of facts to thereby 1) make sense of the absurdities of Scientology, and 2) maintain Scientology fixed ideas as senior to all else.

When I was still involved in Scientology, I had a very tough time NOT seeing through the constant bullshit USING "Scientology data". It was difficult for me to understand how so many others couldn't also see through sio much of the nonsense. I took these ideas, which were explained clearly by Hubbard:

1. Fixed Ideas - Ideas that a person accepts, often without personal verification or observation, and thereafter uses as a yardstick against which all else is measured and evaluated. Fixed ideas prevent future learning, as the person already believes that he or she "knows it all already". Experience and even perception are colored by fixed ideas. A person is cut off from benefitting from the fruits of one's own observations when immersed and mired in fixed ideas.

2. Stable Data - The notion that a person can and does accept certain ideas as senior and primary, and aligns all else with such ideas. Hubbard himself explained that the ideas didn't have to be "true", and only that a person had to accept them. Hubbard never explained this part, but I saw that fixed ideas functioned as stable data with all fanatics and true believers (Scientology or otherwise).

3. Dub-In - The idea that a person will "fill in the blanks", and "make sense" of confusing or contradictory data by providing non-existent "data". People "assume" things to be true or false, even when no facts or observations exist, to have beliefs remain "true".

4. Obnosis - The notion of NOT THINKING or dubbing-in, and honestly perceiving exactly what is in front of your face.

5. Personal Integrity - Accepting as true what you observe (instead of what you think or believe).

6. Observation/Thinking - The idea that LOOKING is far senior than "figure-figure" when it comes to verifying information. The notion of "look don't listen", and "verify it personally" from the OEC volumes involves the same idea.

I could keep listing more simple ideas that I contacted while in Scientology, that I couldn't help but use AGAINST Scientology. Meaning that if I was honest, and I felt I had to be, applying the above ideas with the subject and practices of Scientology left it coming up VERY short.

In other words, if one places the beacon of light ON Scientology itself, using many of the ideas and claims OF Scientology itself, a great deal of contradictions and lies become obvious.

For example, take the IDEA of "OT". Use obnosis, and "look don't listen". Don't buy the PR, and simply examine the products. The reality of "OT" is nothing like Hubbard's claims. This is simple, unless out of a need to believe and conform, one chooses instead to 1) deny observations, to 2) "listen instead of look", to 3) NOT view stats, and to 4) remain mired in the stable data of Scientology fixed ideas.

There are many more possible examples where the PR is not matched by the "product". Or, where the idea is not matched by the actuality of time, place, form and event. Or, where the objects of the imagination do NOT align with honest observations. Or, where Hubbard's fictions are NOT borne out by reality. Or, where the claims, assertions, statements and promises have little or no connection to anything "out there" or "in here".

Hubbard really did explain the nature of entrapment, in detail, and amazingly, while giggling and laughing while explaining it to them, he used it against his followers in a great many ways.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah it's in scientology's DNA to drive itself into the ground. Some are simply more competent than others at accomplishing that. There's a hell of a "cognition": To apply scientology is to destroy scientology. It truly is and is compelled to be the church of footbullets.

That is a helluva cognition. I think it needs it's own thread. Tomorrow, maybe. It's bedtime. :tobed:

HelluvaHoax!

The primary "ability gained" of any Scientologist is:

The ability to dub-in any imaginary set of facts to thereby 1) make sense of the absurdities of Scientology, and 2) maintain Scientology fixed ideas as senior to all else.

When I was still involved in Scientology, I had a very tough time NOT seeing through the constant bullshit USING "Scientology data". It was difficult for me to understand how so many others couldn't also see through sio much of the nonsense. I took these ideas, which were explained clearly by Hubbard:

1. Fixed Ideas - Ideas that a person accepts, often without personal verification or observation, and thereafter uses as a yardstick against which all else is measured and evaluated. Fixed ideas prevent future learning, as the person already believes that he or she "knows it all already". Experience and even perception are colored by fixed ideas. A person is cut off from benefitting from the fruits of one's own observations when immersed and mired in fixed ideas.

2. Stable Data - The notion that a person can and does accept certain ideas as senior and primary, and aligns all else with such ideas. Hubbard himself explained that the ideas didn't have to be "true", and only that a person had to accept them. Hubbard never explained this part, but I saw that fixed ideas functioned as stable data with all fanatics and true believers (Scientology or otherwise).

3. Dub-In - The idea that a person will "fill in the blanks", and "make sense" of confusing or contradictory data by providing non-existent "data". People "assume" things to be true or false, even when no facts or observations exist, to have beliefs remain "true".

4. Obnosis - The notion of NOT THINKING or dubbing-in, and honestly perceiving exactly what is in front of your face.

5. Personal Integrity - Accepting as true what you observe (instead of what you think or believe).

6. Observation/Thinking - The idea that LOOKING is far senior than "figure-figure" when it comes to verifying information. The notion of "look don't listen", and "verify it personally" from the OEC volumes involves the same idea.

--snipped--

Here is the punchline of the joke that is Scientology.

You know those 6 points you listed above and the many other pieces of tech such as "look don't listen", "confront", insistence on "real products" (instead of glowing reports) and "responsibility"?

If any Scientologist actually tried to apply what Hubbard wrote in the Scn tech, they would promptly be kicked out of Scientology.

The entire system of Scientology is so corrupt and retarded that merely asking a simple question with TR III is enough to get declared SP. If anyone doesn't think so, try going into your local org and ask them where is the proof that anyone has gone Clear or Exterior--and keep repeating the question until they can produce just one person who can evidence those states.

So, then, Scientology teaches you to get your questions answered, but only so long as you don't try to use the TR tech on Scientologists.

It doesn't have to make sense; it's Scientology!

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader
Here is the punchline of the joke that is Scientology.

You know those 6 points you listed above and the many other pieces of tech such as "look don't listen", "confront", insistence on "real products" (instead of glowing reports) and "responsibility"?

If any Scientologist actually tried to apply what Hubbard wrote in the Scn tech, they would promptly be kicked out of Scientology.

The entire system of Scientology is so corrupt and retarded that merely asking a simple question with TR III is enough to get declared SP. If anyone doesn't think so, try going into your local org and ask them where is the proof that anyone has gone Clear or Exterior--and keep repeating the question until they can produce just one person who can evidence those states.

So, then, Scientology teaches you to get your questions answered, but only so long as you don't try to use the TR tech on Scientologists.

It doesn't have to make sense; it's Scientology!

What is interesting is that nearly all of the crazy shit exists in the "admin tech" for "running and expanding the Scientology organization". Most of the contradictions that make it impossible to APPLY the random "decent ideas" exist and are enforced by the ORGANIZATIONAL TECH. Really, if one simply tosses out the OEC volumes, ethics/justice "tech", OSA N/W orders and anything written to "expand Scientology", then nearly all the problems vanish. Not all, but a great many.

And, while a notion like "look don't listen" is part of the "admin tech", it is actually a far more general rule that it is a good idea to abide by.

Basically, anything that has as its main purpose "expanding Scientology" can be flushed right down the toilet. Many (not all) of the contradictions arise when one tries to apply the crazy "admin tech" to "bring Scientology to the people of Earth" (no matter what).

Veda

Sponsor
What is interesting is that nearly all of the crazy shit exists in the "admin tech" for "running and expanding the Scientology organization". Most of the contradictions that make it impossible to APPLY the random "decent ideas" exist and are enforced by the ORGANIZATIONAL TECH. Really, if one simply tosses out the OEC volumes, ethics/justice "tech", OSA N/W orders and anything written to "expand Scientology", then nearly all the problems vanish. Not all, but a great many.

-snip-

Here are a few of the... ah... problems in the tech tech from a book, a booklet, a Professional Auditors Bulletin, some lectures, and some HCOBs (and one paragraph of green on white). It's a small sampling of the "problems" to be found in Hubbard's tech tech:

According to L. Ron Hubbard, sexual perverts, including homosexuals, are made by:

Kicking a baby's head in,
running over him with a steamroller,
cutting him in half with a rusty knife,
boiling him in Lysol,
and all the while with crazy people
screaming the most horrifying
and unprintable things at him.

From 'Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health'

On the topic of sex, in 'The Way To Happiness', Hubbard advised against promiscuity, explaining that, "A 'feeling of guilt' is no where near as sharp as ground glass in the soup."

(This one precept has resulted in a drastic reduction of the consumption of soup by married Scientologists.)

But all that aside, for good wholesome heterosexual married couples, who were faithful to each other and avoided such unpleasantness as knives in the back or ground glass in the soup, there was enjoyable heterosexual sex.

Uh, well, not exactly...

HCO BULLETIN OF 26 AUGUST 1982

PAIN AND SEX

There are two items in this universe that cause more trouble than many others combined.

One is PAIN.

The other is SEX.

One should know more about these things.

They may have applications but they are used by destructive beings in great volume to cave others in.

Despite the false data of Freud, psychologists, psychiatrists and other criminals, they are not native to a being. They are only artificial wavelengths. They have exact frequencies that can be manufactured. A being or a machine can synthesize either one.

Pain becomes a lock on a being’s abhorrence for misalignment of his own electrical flows. It is a lock upon unconsciousness which shuts off knowingness. Sex is a lock on and perversion of the “joy of creation” which involves a whole being and expands him, but by using just one wavelength, sex, this can be perverted and he contracts.

When pain enters a scene, a being withdraws, contracts and can go unconscious. When sex enters the scene, a being fixates and loses power.

Destructive creatures who do not want people big or reaching—since they are terrified of punishment due to their crimes—invented pain and sex to shrink people and cut their alertness, knowingness, power and reach.

Go into an asylum or a prison and look at the increasing institutional population and know what you are looking at. In the main, these are pain and sex addicts, decadent and degraded and no longer capable. They were sent on that route down through the ages by the psychs and here they are still in the psychs’ hands! And do they get well or go straight? Oh no. Whether in prisons or insane asylums they just get worse. And the psychs in both places rub their bloodied hands as they turn their products loose again upon the remaining population! It’s no accident. And the stocks in-trade of psychs are PAIN and SEX. They will even tell you it’s “natural” to steal!

To compound their felony—if that is possible—they tell you it’s the body doing it. Another crashing big false datum on top of all their other lies.

These are data which emerged from recent thorough research of the whole track. This is not theory or some strange opinion. It is provable electronic fact. The waves are just synthesized.

They are the most-used tools in the campaign against beings in furthering the general goal of those creatures whose sole ambition is destruction. The universe does not happen to be either destructive or chaotic except as such obsessed creeps make it.

In the 1950s, as a way of covering for the fact that some people had mental breakdowns after Scientology involvement, Hubbard told Scientologists about LSD - the "insanity drug" - which, according to Hubbard, was covertly used by medical doctors and psychiatrists to undermine and discredit Scientology.

From the 'Professional Auditors Bulletin' of 30 September 1955:

"I could tell you about long strings of psychotics run in on the Foundation and the Association, sent in to us by psychiatrists who then, using LSD and pain-drug-hypnosis, spun them and told everyone that Dianetics and Scientology drove people insane. I could tell you about the strange politics and ambitions of psychiatry, so well covered in the book Psycho-politics [Note: Hubbard's hoax Russian textbook, which he had just secretly authored and was not yet published] , and give you a proper riddle as to why we, a small group, the only ANGLO-SAXON DEVELOPMENT IN THE FIELD OF THE MIND AND SPIRIT [sic], have been subjected to so much attack and finance... But I am not telling you stories or being dramatic. I am inviting your cooperation in your own future security..."

As for dealing with those whose behavior became erratic or an embarrassment after Scientology processing, Hubbard wrote, in the same 'PAB':

"You'll find the family physician or psychiatrist was called in midway in processing... You'll find there is a vested interest somewhere in the insanity of the person. An so testify that you suspect it. We will have on hand lots of literature on LSD..."

Sixteen years later, Hubbard would write a similar statement, although this one doesn't mention LSD and is more to the point. It has the simple title 'Confidential', and is dated 29 June 1971:

"Policy is that we assign any case or upset in Scientology to past damage and interference with the person by medicine or psychiatry. They were sent into us after medicine or psychiatry had already destroyed them. We cannot be blamed for psychiatric or medical failures."

Now, rather than "psychs," it's "reverse Scientology" applied by the "anti-Christ" of Scientology, David Miscavige.

But wait, here's some more tech!

THE TECHNICAL BREAKTHROUGH OF 1973!
THE INTROSPECTION RD

I have made a technical breakthrough which possibly ranks with the major discoveries of the twentieth century. It is certainly the greatest achievement of 1973 and is now being released after a final write-up of the research. It is called the Introspection Rundown.​

THE LAST REASON TO HAVE PSYCHIATRY AROUND IS GONE.

THIS PLANET IS OURS.

Psychos in ISOLATION

DBs

PTS

SPs

The anti-Scientologist

H,E&R, Human Emotion and Reaction

Homo Saps

Wogs

Here are some more excerpts from the 1976 edition of the 'Red Volumes'. It's an HCOB from January 1974.

In 1970 the actual cause of PSYCHOSIS was isolated... In the ensuing years this has been proven beyond doubt to be correct.

But what is a psychotic break?

Man has never been able to solve the psychotic break. In fact, human beings are actually afraid of a person in a psychotic break and in desperation turn to psychiatry to handle.

[And here Hubbard goes on about psychiatry, ice picks, electric shocks, etc., then...]

THIS MEANS THE LAST REASON TO HAVE PSYCHIATRY AROUND IS GONE.

[Then there are the steps of the RD, and the HCOB ends with...]

THIS PLANET IS OURS.

[Then there's the HCOB of February 1974, titled...]

INTROSPECTION RD
ADDITIONAL STEPS

ISOLATION​

In a person in a psychotic break, it is necessary to isolate them for them to destimulate and to protect them and others from possible damage...

There comes a point where the C/S must decide to release the person from isolation. To do this the C/S must know if the person can take responsibility for his actions...

The C/S's action is a direct comm line to the person by notes. The person is provided with paper and pen to reply. The C/S must determine the person's responsibility level. Example: "Dear Joe. What can you guarantee me if you are let out of isolation?"... "Dear Joe. I'm sorry but no go on coming out of isolation yet. Your actions threatened the survival of hundreds of people indirectly and 6 families directly by burning down their houses. You are unaware of the effects this could have had and still only concerned about your own welfare. You must hate the human race quite a bit."

[This eventually leads to the cognition...]

"But, but, I never meant to threaten others' survival. I just wanted to burn down their houses because I like fires. Gosh, I didn't mean it. I don't hate the human race. Oh, I really don't hate the human race."

Scientologists - both inside and outside the CofS - value highly anyone who is a "Class VIII."

Here's a sampling of some of Hubbard's teachings on the Class VIII course:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVqN...um.exscn.net/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=6518

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDKg5K3in8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6P4YV6CfI0

Most anything in Scientology has a hidden twist to it, reflecting its founder's hidden agenda. Auditing, which at first is simple and benign, changes, as one continues in Scientology. This is in accordance with the "bait and switch" pattern of Scientology, with the "switch" part occurring majorly around the point where Scientology becomes "confidential."

Even the Admin tech has some "sane" components, especially around the fringes. In fact, the fringes of Scientology - tech tech, admin tech, and ethics tech - are meant to be agreeable to those at the lower part of the Hubbard scale of awareness characteristics, such as wogs, etc.

We are now watching another phase of the ongoing intra-Hubbardite war, with Hubbardites vs Hubbardites, each quoting L. Ron Hubbard. It can become a tad strange. :unsure:

And, while a notion like "look don't listen" is part of the "admin tech", it is actually a far more general rule that it is a good idea to abide by.

Basically, anything that has as its main purpose "expanding Scientology" can be flushed right down the toilet. Many (not all) of the contradictions arise when one tries to apply the crazy "admin tech" to "bring Scientology to the people of Earth" (no matter what).

:yes:

Mark A. Baker

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . <snip usual awesome> . . . In 1970 the actual cause of PSYCHOSIS was isolated... In the ensuing years this has been proven beyond doubt to be correct.

Man has never been able to solve the psychotic break. In fact, human beings are actually afraid of a person in a psychotic break and in desperation turn to psychiatry to handle.

Ahhh . . . must have been a follow up to his earlier work on insanity. In Tape 6711c18-SO, L Ron Hubbard says:

"Alright - on the subject of . . . uh . . . on the subject of ethics and the pursuit of an investigation there's a couple of data that you must know and know it well. And the first is the actual point between psychosis and insanity has been established. Some little time ago, well actually for about 15, 16 years I have been trying very, very hard to isolate this exact point. I didn't think it was a gradient and it isn't a gradient. The actual point between where a person who is sane goes thereafter insane is a very precise point. And its when he begins to stop something and, at that moment, he is insane.

Now, he is insane on that one subject at first and then he can get another idea fixated and become insane on another subject and you do get accumulated insanity but there is no doubt that it is insanity on that one subject . . . "

Hubbard was speaking to a group of Ethics Officers as part of their training and the tape goes on to verify that anyone opposed to Scientology or, more particularly, the work of the Ethics Officers, was, of course, insane. The tape is worth a listen for those wanting to further their understanding on what data Ethics Officers operate on. Helps explain why poor ole David Miscavige has such a churn-rate with staff - its all there in the tech.

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Here are a few of the... ah... problems in the tech tech from a book, a booklet, a Professional Auditors Bulletin, some lectures, and some HCOBs (and one paragraph of green on white). It's a small sampling of the "problems" to be found in Hubbard's tech tech:

According to L. Ron Hubbard, sexual perverts, including homosexuals, are made by:

Kicking a baby's head in,
running over him with a steamroller,
cutting him in half with a rusty knife,
boiling him in Lysol,
and all the while with crazy people
screaming the most horrifying
and unprintable things at him.

From 'Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health'

On the topic of sex, in 'The Way To Happiness', Hubbard advised against promiscuity, explaining that, "A 'feeling of guilt' is no where near as sharp as ground glass in the soup."

(This one precept has resulted in a drastic reduction of the consumption of soup by married Scientologists.)

But all that aside, for good wholesome heterosexual married couples, who were faithful to each other and avoided such unpleasantness as knives in the back or ground glass in the soup, there was enjoyable heterosexual sex.

Uh, well, not exactly...

HCO BULLETIN OF 26 AUGUST 1982

PAIN AND SEX

There are two items in this universe that cause more trouble than many others combined.

One is PAIN.

The other is SEX.

One should know more about these things.

They may have applications but they are used by destructive beings in great volume to cave others in.

Despite the false data of Freud, psychologists, psychiatrists and other criminals, they are not native to a being. They are only artificial wavelengths. They have exact frequencies that can be manufactured. A being or a machine can synthesize either one.

Pain becomes a lock on a being’s abhorrence for misalignment of his own electrical flows. It is a lock upon unconsciousness which shuts off knowingness. Sex is a lock on and perversion of the “joy of creation” which involves a whole being and expands him, but by using just one wavelength, sex, this can be perverted and he contracts.

When pain enters a scene, a being withdraws, contracts and can go unconscious. When sex enters the scene, a being fixates and loses power.

Destructive creatures who do not want people big or reaching—since they are terrified of punishment due to their crimes—invented pain and sex to shrink people and cut their alertness, knowingness, power and reach.

Go into an asylum or a prison and look at the increasing institutional population and know what you are looking at. In the main, these are pain and sex addicts, decadent and degraded and no longer capable. They were sent on that route down through the ages by the psychs and here they are still in the psychs’ hands! And do they get well or go straight? Oh no. Whether in prisons or insane asylums they just get worse. And the psychs in both places rub their bloodied hands as they turn their products loose again upon the remaining population! It’s no accident. And the stocks in-trade of psychs are PAIN and SEX. They will even tell you it’s “natural” to steal!

To compound their felony—if that is possible—they tell you it’s the body doing it. Another crashing big false datum on top of all their other lies.

These are data which emerged from recent thorough research of the whole track. This is not theory or some strange opinion. It is provable electronic fact. The waves are just synthesized.

They are the most-used tools in the campaign against beings in furthering the general goal of those creatures whose sole ambition is destruction. The universe does not happen to be either destructive or chaotic except as such obsessed creeps make it.

In the 1950s, as a way of covering for the fact that some people had mental breakdowns after Scientology involvement, Hubbard told Scientologists about LSD - the "insanity drug" - which, according to Hubbard, was covertly used by medical doctors and psychiatrists to undermine and discredit Scientology.

From the 'Professional Auditors Bulletin' of 30 September 1955:

"I could tell you about long strings of psychotics run in on the Foundation and the Association, sent in to us by psychiatrists who then, using LSD and pain-drug-hypnosis, spun them and told everyone that Dianetics and Scientology drove people insane. I could tell you about the strange politics and ambitions of psychiatry, so well covered in the book Psycho-politics [Note: Hubbard's hoax Russian textbook, which he had just secretly authored and was not yet published] , and give you a proper riddle as to why we, a small group, the only ANGLO-SAXON DEVELOPMENT IN THE FIELD OF THE MIND AND SPIRIT [sic], have been subjected to so much attack and finance... But I am not telling you stories or being dramatic. I am inviting your cooperation in your own future security..."

As for dealing with those whose behavior became erratic or an embarrassment after Scientology processing, Hubbard wrote, in the same 'PAB':

"You'll find the family physician or psychiatrist was called in midway in processing... You'll find there is a vested interest somewhere in the insanity of the person. An so testify that you suspect it. We will have on hand lots of literature on LSD..."

Sixteen years later, Hubbard would write a similar statement, although this one doesn't mention LSD and is more to the point. It has the simple title 'Confidential', and is dated 29 June 1971:

"Policy is that we assign any case or upset in Scientology to past damage and interference with the person by medicine or psychiatry. They were sent into us after medicine or psychiatry had already destroyed them. We cannot be blamed for psychiatric or medical failures."

Now, rather than "psychs," it's "reverse Scientology" applied by the "anti-Christ" of Scientology, David Miscavige.

But wait, here's some more tech!

THE TECHNICAL BREAKTHROUGH OF 1973!
THE INTROSPECTION RD

I have made a technical breakthrough which possibly ranks with the major discoveries of the twentieth century. It is certainly the greatest achievement of 1973 and is now being released after a final write-up of the research. It is called the Introspection Rundown.​

THE LAST REASON TO HAVE PSYCHIATRY AROUND IS GONE.

THIS PLANET IS OURS.

Psychos in ISOLATION

DBs

PTS

SPs

The anti-Scientologist

H,E&R, Human Emotion and Reaction

Homo Saps

Wogs

Here are some more excerpts from the 1976 edition of the 'Red Volumes'. It's an HCOB from January 1974.

In 1970 the actual cause of PSYCHOSIS was isolated... In the ensuing years this has been proven beyond doubt to be correct.

[And here Hubbard goes on about psychiatry, ice picks, electric shocks, etc., then...]

THIS MEANS THE LAST REASON TO HAVE PSYCHIATRY AROUND IS GONE.

[Then there are the steps of the RD, and the HCOB ends with...]

THIS PLANET IS OURS.

[Then there's the HCOB of February 1974, titled...]

INTROSPECTION RD
ADDITIONAL STEPS

ISOLATION​

In a person in a psychotic break, it is necessary to isolate them for them to destimulate and to protect them and others from possible damage...

There comes a point where the C/S must decide to release the person from isolation. To do this the C/S must know if the person can take responsibility for his actions...

The C/S's action is a direct comm line to the person by notes. The person is provided with paper and pen to reply. The C/S must determine the person's responsibility level. Example: "Dear Joe. What can you guarantee me if you are let out of isolation?"... "Dear Joe. I'm sorry but no go on coming out of isolation yet. Your actions threatened the survival of hundreds of people indirectly and 6 families directly by burning down their houses. You are unaware of the effects this could have had and still only concerned about your own welfare. You must hate the human race quite a bit."

[This eventually leads to the cognition...]

"But, but, I never meant to threaten others' survival. I just wanted to burn down their houses because I like fires. Gosh, I didn't mean it. I don't hate the human race. Oh, I really don't hate the human race."

Scientologists - both inside and outside the CofS - value highly anyone who is a "Class VIII."

Here's a sampling of some of Hubbard's teachings on the Class VIII course:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVqN...um.exscn.net/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=6518

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDKg5K3in8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6P4YV6CfI0

Most anything in Scientology has a hidden twist to it, reflecting its founder's hidden agenda. Auditing, which at first is simple and benign, changes, as one continues in Scientology. This is in accordance with the "bait and switch" pattern of Scientology, with the "switch" part occurring majorly around the point where Scientology becomes "confidential."

Even the Admin tech has some "sane" components, especially around the fringes. In fact, the fringes of Scientology - tech tech, admin tech, and ethics tech - are meant to be agreeable to those at the lower part of the Hubbard scale of awareness characteristics, such as wogs, etc.

We are now watching another phase of the ongoing intra-Hubbardite war, with Hubbardites vs Hubbardites, each quoting L. Ron Hubbard. It can become a tad strange. :unsure:

Well, one of those sound clips of EL Ron splainin' all about Teegeack, Xenu etc
carries some really great news for all you guys and gals runnin OT3 (or whereever you "run" BTs). Seems that here on Teegeack there were 250 Billion beings
when Xenu struck with his big bomb in the Volcano etc....Get out the handy
calculator boys and girls...that means there are ONLY 250 billion BTs we have to deal
with. Sounds like alot as you're slogging away flitting the little buggers off your
bod...but lets put it into perspective... The earth's population today is, what...about
7 Billion? Divide 250 billion by 7 billion and you come up 35.71, let's round that off
to 36. Don't you see? The average Joe has only 36 BTs to contend with. 3 Dozen,
that's it! Dosen't sound half bad, huh? Really doable! Its not even one BT for each of the 208 bones in your body! If there's one in each tooth, there's only 4 or so left
to land in other parts. So, come on y'all, stop carrying around those 36 space cooties...lets run those 36 yardbirds outta the universe, lets do it for ole Ron!

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
carries some really great news for all you guys and gals runnin OT3 (or whereever you "run" BTs). Seems that here on Teegeack there were 250 Billion beings
calculator boys and girls...that means there are ONLY 250 billion BTs we have to deal
with. Sounds like alot as you're slogging away flitting the little buggers off your
bod...but lets put it into perspective... The earth's population today is, what...about
7 Billion? Divide 250 billion by 7 billion and you come up 35.71, let's round that off
that's it! Dosen't sound half bad, huh? Really doable! Its not even one BT for each of the 208 bones in your body! If there's one in each tooth, there's only 4 or so left
to land in other parts. So, come on y'all, stop carrying around those 36 space cooties...lets run those 36 yardbirds outta the universe, lets do it for ole Ron!

Good Math is good, NonScio!

I wonder what the heck all these OT III's, V's and VII's are doing,
spending decades "handling" their 36 mighty BT's... :no:

It must be pretty convenient to be able to help so many, even if in own imagination,
believing you are helping mankind, despite of ignorant mankind on real streets refusing
your help and not taking you seriously. :biggrin:

The wogs will know better, when they will feel de-stimulated and realize their hats got knocked
off by OT Scientologists from a distance... When LRH will finally approve that theta OT prank. :)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by Veda
. . . <snip usual awesome> . . . In 1970 the actual cause of PSYCHOSIS was isolated... In the ensuing years this has been proven beyond doubt to be correct.

Ahhh . . . must have been a follow up to his earlier work on insanity. In Tape 6711c18-SO, L Ron Hubbard says:

"Alright - on the subject of . . . uh . . . on the subject of ethics and the pursuit of an investigation there's a couple of data that you must know and know it well. And the first is the actual point between psychosis and insanity has been established. Some little time ago, well actually for about 15, 16 years I have been trying very, very hard to isolate this exact point. I didn't think it was a gradient and it isn't a gradient. The actual point between where a person who is sane goes thereafter insane is a very precise point. And its when he begins to stop something and, at that moment, he is insane.

Now, he is insane on that one subject at first and then he can get another idea fixated and become insane on another subject and you do get accumulated insanity but there is no doubt that it is insanity on that one subject . . . "

Hubbard was speaking to a group of Ethics Officers as part of their training and the tape goes on to verify that anyone opposed to Scientology or, more particularly, the work of the Ethics Officers, was, of course, insane. The tape is worth a listen for those wanting to further their understanding on what data Ethics Officers operate on. Helps explain why poor ole David Miscavige has such a churn-rate with staff - its all there in the tech.

The problem with only looking at one small part of Scientology or Hubbard's "tech" or even a quotation is that no matter what it says there are contradictory statements in the remaining balance of materials.

And there are also muddying qualifiers, so that even if you think you understand one piece of tech one minute, the next minute there are constantly changing orientations and emphasis and definitions that Hubbard threw into the mix on a weekly basis. For example, in 1950 it was all engrams, all the time. But not long after that there was History of Man and exterior OTs and implants from a trillion-trillion years ago that were the UNDERCUT of engrams.

Likewise with Hubbard claiming to have solved mental illness and insanity. It was all solved, allegedly back in 1950. He bragged about thow he had un-crazied some mental institution patients with his techniques.

And he had "psychosis" all taped and solved many other times.

Remember in the late 60's and early 70's when the "Power Process" was the cure-all for insane SPs?

But not long after Hubbard made that claim he said that even though he knew how to cure the SPs he wasn't going to let it be used.

The man was certifiably insane. Who else would say they had a cure for insanity but decided not to let it be used?

ANSWER: An insane person.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors

Realize, that LRH said that way back in 1968.

Later, in 1978 onwards, he conclusively found the "Second Wall of Fire", which is that there are still a LOT MORE BODY THETANS around than anyone previously thought.

That's the bottom line why NOTs, OT 5, was needed. And OT 4 (OT Drug Rundown), and OT 6 (more training to do even MORE body thetan finding and resolving), and OT 7 (SOLO high volume exorcism)!!!!

Naw, history shows, and LRH ED 342 From Clear to Eternity, LRH in normal citizen language tells how much MORE work is needed on OT 5, and 7.

and that's where the MORE body thetans to handle comes from. Good ole Ron's end of life "case".

I was told he was still dealing with body thetans, doing solo Nots, OT 7 that is, as late as Dec 1985, a month before he died.

As a separate research project, Hubbard's "case" and the official Scientology's "upper levels" in detail, need comparing to the raw Hubbard notes/lectures and his preclear(pre OT) folders and see really, did those transcriptionists and compilers really get it right?

Or is a future generation going to paw through the raw Hubbard research material and come up with some different version of the final OT levels.

freethinker

Sponsor
Holy shit, it's right there! DM is being totally standard! Ron never completed OTVII so of course he had to send the OTVIII's back to OTVII, IT'S NOT TO BE COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!

Thank god I never made to these hamster wheel levels.
I was told he was still dealing with body thetans, doing solo Nots, OT 7 that is, as late as Dec 1985, a month before he died.