What's new

Co$ sues Debbie Cook in Texas

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Technical question here. If you have a gagging order saying that you must not write or speak about crimes committed by the church, would it violate the order if you enacted the misdeeds through the medium of contemporary dance or mime, or silent movie, puppet theatre, or sock puppets?

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
Technical question here. If you have a gagging order saying that you must not write or speak about crimes committed by the church, would it violate the order if you enacted the misdeeds through the medium of contemporary dance or mime, or silent movie, puppet theatre, or sock puppets?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Indeed it should not!

PLEASE catch it on video if anyone takes off with that idea!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I suppose sock puppets would be the least difficult to do.

There's about a hundred in the hole, plus say 10 that's 55 socks.......

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I stand corrected. Accurate to say they both died with quanties of "drug substances" in their bodies?

Literally yes, but misleading. Denk said the Vistaril was given to address the mental effects of the stroke (it did kill him, after all), so if you were to say that, for example, "he was on psych drugs when he died" it would be misleading.

There is quite enough that is criminal and evil about Hubbard without having to invent stuff too.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

As long as people perceived the performance without using their sight or hearing it would be fine.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
So used sock puppets then? Olfactory performance?:no:

Braille? Tactile sign language? Interplay of laser lights on the skin? Direct cortical electric stimulation?

Just think — you could have hordes of blind people rioting in the streets over this. Hordes, I tell you!

Paul

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Word I never thought I'd see you write...

''Direct cortical electric stimulation? ''

This will be a challenge but look out for the flash mob video.:nervous:

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
Re: Debbie Cook sued by Cult of Scn

Church of Scientology sues longtime Clearwater leader over New Year's Eve email

By Joe Childs and Thomas C.Tobin, Times Staff Writers
Posted: Jan 30, 2012 07:58 PM

The Church of Scientology has sued its longtime Clearwater leader Debbie Cook after she publicly questioned the church's aggressive fundraising tactics and other practices.

The lawsuit — filed Friday in San Antonio, Texas, where Cook lives — reveals that the church paid Cook and her husband, Wayne Baumgarten, $50,000 each to remain silent about their time on church staff.

Why didn't I get sued, it's not fair I want $50,000k ;o(

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Vumba perhaps you should write to OSA and ask for a gagging order. Make sure it doesn't mention sock puppets or dance or flash mobs.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
It's kinda obvious but one wonders what kind of lie Scientology would make up if asked (in court under oath) WHY they paid the Cooks $100,000.

The cult would undoubtably lie and say something about severance pay...or perhaps compassionate support for her medical condition.

The follow-up question would then be whey the cult never paid anyone else $100K for leaving the Sea Org.

I was going to list the lies that the cult would tell, but I might be having dinner soon and don't wish to begin projectile vomiting.

I just thought about the average cult member, taking out a $100K loan on their house to donate to SuperPower or some other scam. The mortgage over 30 years costs them perhaps $200,000 in interest/fees on top of the loss of the $100K principal. You have to marvel at the fact that while the cult member sweats and slaves to make those payments (and not lose their home) the cult uses their $100K as hush money to executives who know their crimes. But the cult member thinks they are paying money to "free mankind".

Have I mentioned recently how insane the cult and its members are?

Here is the punchline of the joke that is Scientology.

You know those 6 points you listed above and the many other pieces of tech such as "look don't listen", "confront", insistence on "real products" (instead of glowing reports) and "responsibility"?

If any Scientologist actually tried to apply what Hubbard wrote in the Scn tech, they would promptly be kicked out of Scientology.

The entire system of Scientology is so corrupt and retarded that merely asking a simple question with TR III is enough to get declared SP. If anyone doesn't think so, try going into your local org and ask them where is the proof that anyone has gone Clear or Exterior--and keep repeating the question until they can produce just one person who can evidence those states.

So, then, Scientology teaches you to get your questions answered, but only so long as you don't try to use the TR tech on Scientologists.

It doesn't have to make sense; it's Scientology!

yes

those who can breathe life into the ideas get bounced

those who can use the ideas to open wallets are used until they start looking for a piece of the green they handle