What's new

CofS's Petulant Rebuttal to Cruise Bio

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Thanks, petraph33.

I am sorry that it happened that way. You would think that if scientologists really did believe in the power of the tech that they wouldn't be so afraid of people who didn't happen to agree with them.
I hope to see a reconnection with your family in the future. It can happen. It's not over.

Thanks Namaste. I do know that my brother will get back in touch. With what is happening now about the Cof$ I am sure i won't have to wait much longer. :p
He knows I am there for him, and his wife even opened the x-mas card I send them seperately per e-mail. :yes:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Does this mean that I can call and visit my mother? She is in the Sea Org in LA. I am a declared SP.

Speak, you Scientologists and prove disconnection is a fallacy. Lets see it. Prove it.

Let Jenna visit her family. And talk to them. Let Mike Henderson see his entire family. A big dinner. Yeah. Cool.

Post photos on the internet of happy Scientology families.

----

And how many Sea Org members called their families on Thanksgiving to show how thankful they are? Not my mother. She did not call. Not this year, or last year (not to me, to her own family - her own mother and father).

And when was the last time my mother visited her grandchildren? Or her son? Hmmm.....

How many empty promises of visits never fullfilled by her? Because of the urgency of the churches insane mission.

Whatever. They cant get past this one.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Does this mean that I can call and visit my mother? She is in the Sea Org in LA. I am a declared SP.

Yes you can. Take along a copy of the letter written on CSI letterhead to prove it. It outranks a local MAA any day.

If someone queries it, say "Oh! Are you saying that Karin Pouw LIED in this official letter released to all the media?"

:)

(It's called turning motion to advantage.)

Paul

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
Meanwhile, I would like to start compiling actual written/posted evidence of any and all incidents of such disconnection that I can find. I'd like to get it all together so it can be referred to in one click. I will make my own web page if I need to.
If any reader knows of someone who has already done this then feel free to point me to it. Maybe it has already been done. . .

Just an update -- I am still working on this. Right now I am in the "searching and gathering information" stage so nothing to view yet.
Any contributions are welcome.
Thanks in advance. :)

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
Bea Kiddo said:
Yes you can. Take along a copy of the letter written on CSI letterhead to prove it. It outranks a local MAA any day.

If someone queries it, say "Oh! Are you saying that Karin Pouw LIED in this official letter released to all the media?"

Paul

Would be nicely done with reporters and camera (or hidden camera) on your side.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Would be nicely done with reporters and camera (or hidden camera) on your side.

Not a hidden camera. The more reporters the better. I'm serious. Make a big deal out of it. I think it is the PERFECT fucking PR caper. Evil grin. :)

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I still think this is the perfect PR caper. Anyone with disconnection problems can do it.

Take along a copy of the Karin Pouw letter if you can find it. I couldn't find the full text online just now. Is it an image somewhere?

The relevant bit says:
'7. Does Scientology encourage their members not to speak to
their family if they don't support the religion?

'This allegation is not only false, it is the opposite of what the
Church believes and practices.' -Karin Pouw

So it is now OFFICIAL POLICY OF THE CHURCH to encourage their members to speak to their families if they don't support Scientology.

Great!

Paul

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Can someone list the org phone numbers here then? (I need the ones for LA area, service orgs).

What would be the best way to record the conversation?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Can someone list the org phone numbers here then? (I need the ones for LA area, service orgs).

What would be the best way to record the conversation?

They are all on Scienowiki. Here is an example: http://scientology.wikia.com/wiki/ASHO

You can buy a suction cup microphone to stick on the telephone from Radio Shack. That's what I did. It works well.

Or use a speakerphone and any recording device.

Remember it's illegal in California to record like that without the OK of both parties.

Paul

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
They sure use the word "categorically" alot. Its to the point of annoying.

Thanks for the article.

----

But they are calling him a liar, eh? So they are NATTERING. THEY are lying.

Its also got some tricky wording. Dont know if anyone else noticed that. The Church does not harrass - but they send people - PI's and so forth, right? But its not church members - as in Sea Org members.

They say that they respect religious beliefs of others. But look at the wording of that. There are tons of families separated by the church. But they are talking about non-Scientologists to Scientologists. Not Scientologists to x-Scientologists.

There are cracks and creases are absurd.

There needs to be questions asked by a security checker who can spot the outpoints in the statement to get straight answers. In a filmed interview.

And where is Heber anyways?

Man, that statement is full of crap. Liars.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Man, that statement is full of crap. Liars.

Of course, but that is not the point.

Use the lies against them.

I wasn't joking about the:

"So it is now OFFICIAL POLICY OF THE CHURCH to encourage their members to speak to their families if they don't support Scientology."

It is just up to US out here to make it so. Make a big enough deal out of it and they either have to RELENT or ADMIT THEY WERE LYING. They can't weasle out of it. One or the other.

Paul

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
It makes me sick.....

"And yet, as any one of millions of Scientologists would have told Morton if he had asked, they maintain a loving relationship with their families. Indeed, the Church always counsels to mend any and every familial upset – whether between Scientologists or those of another faith.

The only history of familial upsets source to prejudicial and false allegations, such as Morton’s, wherein parents or a family member of a Scientologist are told lies – such as this one – intended to cause familial discord."

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I think some emails need to be sent to the Sydney Morning Herald:

Mugged in print by bigots in righteous masksMiranda Devine
January 31, 2008
http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/...righteous-masks/2008/01/30/1201369226114.html

It is a good idea to be suspicious any time the media pack decides to gang up on someone - as they have done with Tom Cruise. Sure, he belongs to a religion, Scientology, that seems pretty kooky on face value, but that is his right, as in any country that is supposed to respect freedom of religion.

He has done nothing to deserve the ridicule and character assassination which has reached a climax with the publication this month in America of Andrew Morton's unauthorised biography.

The premise of Morton's book is that Cruise is a dangerous nutter in the grips of a psychotic cult, and old videos posted on the internet gossip site Gawker.com of Cruise addressing a Scientology convention and inarticulately trying to convey his passion for the religion in a TV interview seem to have sealed the impression.

----------------
and so on.....

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron

Paul

I like it! :thumbsup: