COGNITION

Ridge

Patron
Hi there!
I'm still enthusiastic about scientology even though I'm not called my self - Scientologist. I like to read Hubbards works and listen to his tapes. I had recieve basic dianetic auditing, and self-anylisis auditing in COS. Reciently I start twining with my friend on the Clearbird's Road to Clear and we have wonderful results.
I have two questions in metter of Cognitions.
The first question is, do you know where Hubbard speaks extensevely about Cogn.,? I read in technical dictionary but I want more informations.
My second questions is, do the cogn.'s errase mass? I speak about engramic mass, or misemotions and reactive patterns? I ask that cause in Dianetic is told that you erase the Engram only with duplication, I think Hubbard did not speak about VGI's in that first book?!
Is it probable that in every day life, one cames to cognition about his reactive patterns of his life and in that way he duplicate them and they do not exist anymore (at least it did not exist in Reactive Mind) ? What is the difference between "run through the incident" and Cognition" ?
Please, I want welcomed answers, find another post if you like Cynicism and Sarcasm!
Sorry if my questions look stupid to you, but I'm a begginer in COS and my english is the way it is! :)
Thank you!

Hi there!
I'm still enthusiastic about scientology even though I'm not called my self - Scientologist. I like to read Hubbards works and listen to his tapes. I had recieve basic dianetic auditing, and self-anylisis auditing in COS. Reciently I start twining with my friend on the Clearbird's Road to Clear and we have wonderful results.
The first question is, do you know where Hubbard speaks extensevely about Cogn.,? I read in technical dictionary but I want more informations.
My second questions is, do the cogn.'s errase mass? I speak about engramic mass, or misemotions and reactive patterns? I ask that cause in Dianetic is told that you erase the Engram only with duplication, I think Hubbard did not speak about VGI's in that first book?!
Is it probable that in every day life, one cames to cognition about his reactive patterns of his life and in that way he duplicate them and they do not exist anymore (at least it did not exist in Reactive Mind) ? What is the difference between "run through the incident" and Cognition" ?
Please, I want welcomed answers, find another post if you like Cynicism and Sarcasm!
Sorry if my questions look stupid to you, but I'm a begginer in COS and my english is the way it is! :)
Thank you!

Oh for crying out loud. Here we go again.

The Anabaptist Jacques

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
:lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by Ridge ...

snipped

Sorry if my questions look stupid to you, but I'm a begginer in COS and my english is the way it is!

Youe englishs is Ok ... but, if yu fought it was not OK ... why you not try and fix?

:ohmy:

In other words ... if you know your English is not OK ... you probably know what OK English actually looks like.

You wally ... you have just wasted a perfectly good troll.

PS Unless it is an April fools joke!!!!

LOL.

Mystic

Crusader
My Aiengrish velly goot see I college Uriversity Qualeeflolia with no any some at all none mash crognishun elase diarretics and no implrant.

Veda

Sponsor
You'd better improve your English before you go Clear and are in the no-interference zone and thus "at risk" and in danger. You'll need to understand every jot and tittle of Hubbard's handwritten revelations about the super-engram from 75 millions years ago.

By the way, Clearbird is very nice, but it's an edited kinder and gentler selective presentation of Scientology - it's not Scientology. Even though, if you stay away from Scientology long enough, you might be able to convince yourself that it really is Scientology.

Which is fine, except that when another asks you about Scientology, and you tell them about it as you know it through Clearbird, that can be misleading, and might even result in the person eventually becoming a member of the Church of Scientology - so as to get original first hand LRH data - since Clearbird does not come with a "warning label" regarding actual LRH Scientology.

In any event, remember, if your English is not adequate, you will have a more difficult time with such vital after-Clear items as the dreaded Easter Bunny Implant Series. But that's your choice. :eyeroll:

As for "cognitions," perhaps you'll find something by obtaining the 'Subject Index' Vol. of the Tech Volumes - where a complete Index of all terms for all the volumes is featured - and looking under "cognition."

P.S. Just joking about the Easter Bunny Implants.

Michel

Patron with Honors
Hi there!
I ask that cause in Dianetic is told that you erase the Engram only with duplication, I think Hubbard did not speak about VGI's in that first book?!
Thank you!

Hi Ridge,

I will try to answer your 2nd question.

"My second questions is, do the cogn.'s errase mass? I speak about engramic mass, or misemotions and reactive patterns?"

In Dianetics it is said that an engram is erased when you find the postulate which is at the begining of the engram or engram chain. At that precise point the engram will erase.

Now, the Clear cognition is:

CLEAR OCCURS WHEN ONE STOPS MOCKING UP BANK, OR
REALIZES THAT HE IS MOCKING IT UP OR HAS BEEN MOCKING IT UP.

Ref: HCOB 24 Sep 78R, Iss III DIANETIC CLEAR

Now, take your best tech dictionary and fully world clear "MOCK UP".

Then, take your own decision.

Grades and light recall processes might be fine to improve one's life.

Unless, one is permanently oppressed by Reges "to buy more" auditing.

Michel.

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi there!
, I want welcomed answers, find another post if you like Cynicism and Sarcasm!
Thank you!

You have posted on an EX Scientology site for people who have realised that Scientology is a cult and Hubbard was a con man who PRETENDED to research but in fact just built up authority for his notions about the mind. Scientology has caused us all a lot of combined loss and grief so look elsewhere for postive information because you won't find it here.

Michel

Patron with Honors
BTW, while world clearing MOCK UP take a look at RIDGE in the tech dictionary.

You will find out that it's really not a nice nickname and you may want to change it.

Michel.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi there!
Thank you!

Thurday 2pm must be just around the corner and someone's stats have taken a battering this week.:coolwink:

Beans and rice unless one gets some "theta" out there and fast?:omg:

C'mon, folks, OSAspawn have to get some sleep - let's help them out and be nice.:D

Say nice things about their imploding cult, Hitlerian leader and con-man founder and his bogus "tech" or Davey'll beat the crap out of someone again.:yes:

It's our humanitarian duty to save our fellows - it's a "trust and a crusade.":puke:

Vinaire

Sponsor
Hi there!
Thank you!

Please see

KHTK #4 VIEWPOINT

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Is it probable that in every day life, one cames to cognition about his reactive patterns of his life and in that way he duplicate them and they do not exist anymore (at least it did not exist in Reactive Mind) ? What is the difference between "run through the incident" and Cognition"

-snip-

Okay, here's some more response.

And I want regular reports on your auditing, which should be at least 5 days a week. (Outside the C of S, I audited, on average 6 or 7 days a week.)

Probably any uncovering of previously buried mental content would amount to a revelation, or "cognition." (Known before Dianetics as 'Abreaction'.)

In 'Book One', as I recall, "reduction" (or some such) of the engram was emphasized, with the engram or secondary engram being re-filed in the analytical mind from its previous place in the reactive mind - having been refiled in the analytical mind, it would no longer have power over the person.

Later, meters were used, and eventually "FNs" became important. Somewhere around the 1960s (See 1963 'Time Track' Bulletins), then - if you can find it - the 1968 through mid 1970s 'Hubbard Standard Dianetics Course' Pack. Easier to find would be a copy of the now out of print book, 'Dianetics Today', which is a pretty good representation of pre-NED (1978/79) Dianetics, and includes a bunch of Dianetic sessions in the back, as C/Sed by Hubbard.

By that time, the EP was FN, Cog, VGIs. (And it was a given that any "postulate" or "computation" would also have lost its power over the person, since that would be included in the cognition, naturally.)

Then, with New Era Dianetics, the idea that one should get the "postulate off" was added. So, a person has the EP of a Dianetic session, has an FN, cog, and VGIs, and extroverts, coming essentially out of session, and then, if the DN auditor decides that the "postulate" has not been "gotten off," the person is (as I recall from reading the materials) asked for the "postulate." What that achieves, I'm not sure, as the person would likely no longer be in session (looking inward at his DN case), and would, then, have to come up with (probably on a "think, think" level) an acceptable "postulate." And this - speculating, since I haven't used circa 1979 NED - would probably cause the FN (especially the "3 sweeps" version) to disappear - unless the person were a super well adjusted "smooth ball bearing"-type Scientologist who's always delighted no matter what.

So, the subject of DN changed over time, and, IMO, became top heavy with complexity by 1978, when Hubbard gave directions to his assistants to re-write the DN course, and began to push the idea of "Dianetic Clear" (Keyed out Clear, or just keyed-out on DN became "Clear," where previously "keyed out Clear" was not regarded as real "Clear.") with Hubbard's motivation for pushing DN Clear - according to former C/S International David Mayo - having to do with "PR and marketing."

Since the earlier unchanged DN bulletins disappeared, most post-1978/79 Scientologists don't know about the changes and just accept NED as the final word.

Suggest reading the 2 (I think there are 2) 1963 'Time Track' Bulletins, and getting a copy of 'DN Today'. Look on E-Bay, or in used book stores.

Reason: Hubbard was slightly less wacky before the 1977 FBI raids, and his 2nd (or 3rd?) nervous breakdown, than after.

Does that help?

Michel

Patron with Honors
Thurday 2pm must be just around the corner and someone's stats have taken a battering this week.:coolwink:

Beans and rice unless one gets some "theta" out there and fast?:omg:

C'mon, folks, OSAspawn have to get some sleep - let's help them out and be nice.:D

Say nice things about their imploding cult, Hitlerian leader and con-man founder and his bogus "tech" or Davey'll beat the crap out of someone again.:yes:

It's our humanitarian duty to save our fellows - it's a "trust and a crusade.":puke:

I think that the stat would be some like:

TOTAL OF ENTHETA POSTS PER HOUR, or
TOTAL OF POSTERS DISTURBED PER HOUR, or
TOTAL OF EXES READY TO COME BACK PER HOUR (a tough one)

They should definitely find a real job.:yes:

Michel.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you!

Ridge,

Your questions do not look stupid, they just appear out of place because this is an Ex-$cientologist group. I believe that there are many forums and internet sites where you can obtain the answers that you are looking for.

Let me translate for you by rearranging, adding and deleting a few letters in the paragraph above:

your question no look stupid, they just apear out of place because.
I am beleve that there are many forumms an internet sites where youy can answers that you look. : (

bleeeerphp.

I'm thinking of moving to the northwest next July.
Can anyone give me some informations on the wether
in those part please? And does she allow for pets?

Ridge

Patron
You'd better improve your English before you go Clear and are in the no-interference zone and thus "at risk" and in danger. You'll need to understand every jot and tittle of Hubbard's handwritten revelations about the super-engram from 75 millions years ago.

By the way, Clearbird is very nice, but it's an edited kinder and gentler selective presentation of Scientology - it's not Scientology. Even though, if you stay away from Scientology long enough, you might be able to convince yourself that it really is Scientology.

Which is fine, except that when another asks you about Scientology, and you tell them about it as you know it through Clearbird, that can be misleading, and might even result in the person eventually becoming a member of the Church of Scientology - so as to get original first hand LRH data - since Clearbird does not come with a "warning label" regarding actual LRH Scientology.

In any event, remember, if your English is not adequate, you will have a more difficult time with such vital after-Clear items as the dreaded Easter Bunny Implant Series. But that's your choice. :eyeroll:

As for "cognitions," perhaps you'll find something by obtaining the 'Subject Index' Vol. of the Tech Volumes - where a complete Index of all terms for all the volumes is featured - and looking under "cognition."

P.S. Just joking about the Easter Bunny Implants.

Thank you Veda! You always answer kindly of my questions. Hubbard bless you :D :D
And for those guys who answers my question up here, I keep my self asking are they EX-scientologists or they Ex-NOTHING or PRESENT TIME NOTHING! FOG!

Ridge

Patron
:lol::lol::lol:

Youe englishs is Ok ... but, if yu fought it was not OK ... why you not try and fix?

:ohmy:

In other words ... if you know your English is not OK ... you probably know what OK English actually looks like.

You wally ... you have just wasted a perfectly good troll.

PS Unless it is an April fools joke!!!!

LOL.

In other words ... if you know that you are Trouble than OK ... you probably know what TrobleMan actually looks like.
Looks Like PRESENT TIME NOTHING!