What's new

Colleen K. Peltomaa, formerly "Gnosis"

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
The repayment cycle with the CofS is ended and I can post under my own name now. A former name I went by when living in LA was "Stockham", my maiden name. If anyone here remembers me from LA days please say hi.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The repayment cycle with the CofS is ended and I can post under my own name now. A former name I went by when living in LA was "Stockham", my maiden name. If anyone here remembers me from LA days please say hi.

Heh. I was wondering who this 'Colleen' chick was who was suddenly showing up where I hadn't noticed her before :)

You're looking better than that lava-monster Gnosis. I still owe you some kind of statement on 'past lives', but, since it goes in 'other' directions and might take a bit, I'm taking my time putting it together.

Welcome out!

Zinj

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Yay!

I hope it ended successfully for you. :)

Paul

Yes it did, but it took 5 months, and a someone who is very savvy about the ways of the Church. If anyone needs help getting their money back, please PM me.

I had my first real auditing session (with part of that money) since 1948 (yes, that was last lifetime) today at noon.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Ditto that and may I say you did yourself a diservice using the Paris Hilton

You're way more georgeous!

Thank you, that was a picture of me when I was 50 and dating my current husband. No airbrushing either. I wouldn't complain if I had a Paris Hilton type body next life.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Heh. I was wondering who this 'Colleen' chick was who was suddenly showing up where I hadn't noticed her before :)

You're looking better than that lava-monster Gnosis. I still owe you some kind of statement on 'past lives', but, since it goes in 'other' directions and might take a bit, I'm taking my time putting it together.

Welcome out!

Zinj

Yes, I just love hearing about past lives, it's a passion for me.

Div6

Crusader
Very Well Done on your RR and your auditing.....we can always use more truth in this world.

:woohoo:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Hi,

This picture looks better than that one of the fat bald guy... :coolwink:

Anyway, glad things are working out and good to get to know you...