ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Comedienne Cathy Schenkelberg on Scientology after over a decade in the COS

Discussion in 'Conferences, Speeches, Radio Shows, and Live Publi' started by CommunicatorIC, Nov 19, 2014.

1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

2. CommunicatorIC

From AnonLover on WWP.

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/squeeze-my-cans-chicago-nov-10th-2015.130583/#post-2565638

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

From Cathy on FB:

[video=vimeo;141297800]https://vimeo.com/141297800[/video]

Cathy is also in need of some help with getting a website done for her show. Due to the cult's financial raping costing her nearly a million dollars, she doesn't have much of budget to spend for a pro website design. So if anybody wants to lend her hand for the greater good of getting her message out, please reach out to her on social media.

https://www.facebook.com/cathyschenkelberg?fref=nf
    https://twitter.com/squeezemycans

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

Just in case the Vimeo video does not show up within the quotation.

https://vimeo.com/141297800

3. CommunicatorIC

4. prosecco

prosecco Patron Meritorious

Wow. to describe her as a, 'comedienne.' is somewhat misleading. Yes, I laughed because I identified and felt for her because I knew what she went through. She seems to engage an audience of non scientologists, so obviously strikes a chord.

Really well written and delivered.

5. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Cathy Schenkelberg posted this story on Reed Slatkin in a Facebook group and I have her full permission to cross post.
    Recently Tony Ortega reminded us of the degree of Financial scam OT 5 Reed Slatkin pulled off. (Almost 3/4 billion dollars)>
    Here's Cathy's story ~~
    [​IMG]

6. Cathy Schenkelberg

Cathy Schenkelberg New Member

Thanks and I don't describe myself as a comedienne. I'm an actor a singer and storyteller. i have been told I'm funny but I think it was referring to "looking." :)

7. Cathy Schenkelberg

Re Actress/singer Cathy Schenkelberg on Scientology after over a decade in the COS

Thank you for posting this! I just joined ESMB so I'm getting my sea legs working! xo

8. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Re: Re Actress/singer Cathy Schenkelberg on Scientology after over a decade in the CO

Let me be the first to welcome you! xo

9. Cathy Schenkelberg

Re Actress/singer Cathy Schenkelberg on Scientology after over a decade in the COS

10. Cathy Schenkelberg

Re: Re Actress/singer Cathy Schenkelberg on Scientology after over a decade in the CO

Lovely! Thank you!!

11. Cathy Schenkelberg

12. Cathy Schenkelberg

Re:Actress/Singer Cathy Schenkelberg on Scientology after over a decade in the COS

Why Thank you! now that my ESMB cherry has been broken I will try to post some new stuff. Thank you to those friends who posted for me. It takes a village...but not like the M Night Shyamalan type "Village" lol!

13. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Hi Cathy!

:welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

14. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Re: Re Actress/Singer Cathy Schenkelberg on Scientology after over a decade in the CO

:welcome2:

Welcome aboard! Thanks for speaking out. So sorry that you lost so much to the criminal cult, and to that crook Slatkin.

15. Cathy Schenkelberg

WOW Excellent!
    Thank you!!

16. Cathy Schenkelberg

Re: Re Actress/Singer Cathy Schenkelberg on Scientology after over a decade in the CO

Ah shit I'll make it back next lifetime....:omg: xo thank you:yes:

17. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I'd be lucky to make it back this lifetime!

18. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome Cathy. You are among friends.:welcome:

19. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

Hi Cathy, and welcome!

I'm sure you already know you're on the big list of ex-COS-members speaking out. See my sig. :yes:

20. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Oh, you.