ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Comedienne Cathy Schenkelberg on Scientology after over a decade in the COS

Discussion in 'Conferences, Speeches, Radio Shows, and Live Publi' started by CommunicatorIC, Nov 19, 2014.

1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

2. CommunicatorIC

Attached Files:

3. Kerry

Kerry Patron with Honors

What a wonderful thing you've done. So good, so good.

Wishing you every happiness, Cathy!

:flowers:

4. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

I thought your Cheap piece was excellent, and also loved the posts with your daughter singing! We're now listening to the whole Band on the Run Wings album!

Any friend of Sindy's has got to be good people!!

So glad you came to join the board here!

FWIW, I believe you will continue to succeed, including financially. Like others have said, most of us won't ever see that kind of money, but you obviously have the talent and creativity to earn that sort of income, and many millionaires make and lose their millions several times.

As my ex-husband used to say, "You've never lost as long as you keep getting back up!"

Thank you so much for speaking out. It all helps,and you never know whose life may not be ruined because they saw something you posted or heard something you said.

Many welcomes!!

5. CommunicatorIC

Attached Files:

6. Lord Xenu

Lord Xenu Patron Meritorious

You look fine to me Cathy.
    :wink2:

7. CommunicatorIC

8. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I really like Kathy and support her efforts to get her story out there. I'm looking forward to seeing her show when it comes to the Baltimore / Washington DC area. To find out where the show will be playing in the future, you can contact her at cathyschenkelberg @ facebook.com ( remove blank spaces)

9. CommunicatorIC

Attached Files:

10. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Couldn't say it better!

Hiya Cathy S., yer welcome to my meagre blog-fodder too, no C/R's, take and use what you may (I'r a nut btw, but think you are sexysmert :rose: )

:)

11. CommunicatorIC

[​IMG]

Attached Files: