What's new

Comic Sans is baaaaack

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hey Karen & Trouble, this is for you!!

If you don't see it straight away when you log in, you might have to wait a day or two. If you open a different browser (one you haven't used for a few days) you should see it.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Karen & Trouble, this is for you!!

If you don't see it straight away when you log in, you might have to wait a day or two. If you open a different browser (one you haven't used for a few days) you should see it.
I don't have a font fetish, but...absolutely love your new avatar!

Free Being Me

Crusader
Why thank you! I was born to rule the seven kingdoms and I will! :stir:
tenor.gif

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Correct me if I'm wrong lotus, but isn't your sig written with csms? So, you think we're all dyslexic do ya?

And while we're on the subject, I happen to dislike what seems to be the default font (I think it might be Times New Roman). If somebody can tell me how to reset mine so it automatically posts in Arial it would be much appreciated. (I'd prefer csms but that's already taken.)

Last edited:

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I happen to dislike what seems to be the default font (I think it might be Times New Roman)
Huh? I don't think I set a font somewhere on the forum and I have Arial. So I guess it defaults to what's set in your browser and/or maybe to what's the default in your OS. :confused:

strativarius

Huh? I don't think I set a font somewhere on the forum and I have Arial. So I guess it defaults to what's set in your browser and/or maybe to what's the default in your OS. :confused:

Hmm... I haven't touched my browser's default font, but in the last iteration of exmb it was automatically Arial.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Hmm... I haven't touched my browser's default font, but in the last iteration of exmb it was automatically Arial.
May also depend on the style you choose. Mine is the default style for Xenforo. Emma dropped it for a while but enabled it again because of popular demand. :)

strativarius

May also depend on the style you choose. Mine is the default style for Xenforo. Emma dropped it for a while but enabled it again because of popular demand. :)

Nope, I haven't touched the style. I'm simply using the default. Before I posted I scanned all the options to see if I could find something relevant to the font, but I couldn't. It's not a big deal.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Nope, I haven't touched the style. I'm simply using the default. Before I posted I scanned all the options to see if I could find something relevant to the font, but I couldn't. It's not a big deal.
Is this better?