ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Command Channels of Scientology

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by Little Bear Victor, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Little Bear Victor

Little Bear Victor Silver Meritorious Patron

It seems the command channels of Scientology cannot be found anywhere on the net, so I figured this omission should be handled.

The structure is one of the most complex and convoluted organizational structures known to man and aliens, and for those not familiar with the endless acronyms of Scientology it may be hard to follow this.

Nevertheless, here it is. The dotted lines indicate organizations or units that used to be there or exist mostly in theory, not in actual practice. The red lines indicate some of the command channels that should not exist, were the Church to follow their legal corporate structure. "COB Office" is not an organization per se, but the top unit that consists of COB and a bunch of secretaries, communicators and typists.

The diagram is fairly close to the "official" church command channels setup, with some modifications to show what the actual command channels that are being used are, and where CST, ASI and IASA which are not included in the official chart fall in all this, which make this the most accurate chart that exists.

Welcome to the brilliant simplicity of the workable synthesis of LRH tech and DM insight.

[​IMG]

2. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

:yawn: :sleepy: :dizzy: :headspin: That chart there...

I think that's why I blew :D

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  3. SarahNW

SarahNW Patron

Did you make that, LBV?

4. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

OMG, it looks way worse than I remember!
    "What a tangled web we weave...."

5. anondc7777

anondc7777 Patron

Thanks for that. It might prove useful.

As soon as you realize its intended purpose is different from its stated purpose, you'll see that it's actually pretty brilliant.

Its intended purpose is to be a huge impenetrable bureaucracy for the purpose of hiding things, be they money, decisions, assets, or responsibility.

6. lionheart

lionheart Gold Meritorious Patron

God, you anons have this incredible ability to cut through all the cr*p and see things exactly for what they are!:thumbsup:

7. anondc7777

anondc7777 Patron

Anon appreciates the compliment.

It's just a matter of perspective though. I read lron's scifi as a kid and actually found some of it entertaining. Large corrupt bureaucracies and their exploit for personal gain is a recurring theme in his fiction....whether you paid 5.95 for the paperback or thousands for whatever they hand out in the church. :D

8. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

That charts allows a turd to flow downhill in any one of 8 directions.

9. Little Bear Victor

It is only 8 because this one is somewhat simplified for clarity. For a more detailed view, just google for pictures with the search word "hairball."

10. Alan

Alan Gold Meritorious Patron

It is all so simple!

It is DM a composite demonic vampiric cluster -

in charge of RTC a demonic vampiric cluster -

in charge of Flag Management a demonic vampiric cluster of demonic vampiric clusters -

in charge of Continental Management a demonic vampiric cluster of demonic vampiric clusters who have multiple demonic vampiric clusters to control -

in charge of Local degraded vampiric clusters who have multiple vampiric clusters to control and further degrade -

in charge of a few now, demon fearing, terrified, bloodless auditors, course sups and public people.

:omg:

Alan

Definition: Vampiric Cluster: A composite of blood, money, life force, money, attention, money, energy, money sucking parasites!

Definition: Anonymous: A multiple team of Marcabian Exorcists sent by the Lightside Galactic Overlords to rid Earth of its Darkside demonic parasites.

Definition: Acronyms; ie: RTC, CMO, WISE, etc,. Are intials that represent the names for specific demonic vampire clusters.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Thanks very much, LBV.

Alan--you do seem to have it in for demonic vampiric clusters. :)

Paul

12. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

That's brilliant, LBV.

Question:

What is that command line into the CCs? I don't know what "FWSO" is.

I know the CCs were always run on different lines than the other orgs, but I thought that CC Int was run by WDC CC.

13. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

That which you resist.................:omg:

Anyone planning to take a trip to the ranch had better take some garlic. :D

14. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Freewinds Ship Org, the Freewinds Estates Org. It should probably say FSSO instead of FWSO on this chart. It is under the FB, not on the direct CC command channel.

Paul

15. Alan

Alan Gold Meritorious Patron

Even demonics know they have been stuck being meanies for too long - be kind to them - love them - give them a chance to Let Go and they too become our friends, :yes:

16. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

That's a philosophy I'm glad to endorse, providing they're not trying to suck my blood at the time. :eyeroll:

(Unless it's that strawberry blonde one in Van Helsing :whistling:)

17. Little Bear Victor

CC Int is run by FB programs bureau and CC Int runs the CCs. Of course, nothing is that simple in Scientology, but that is at least in theory how it is supposed to work. Yes, there was a WCD CC that also ran CC Int and the CC "network," but since there is no WDC, it is pretty moot. I did not want to turn this chart into the real hairball it is by trying to show every single command line that there is(n't).

Paul is right, FWSO (Freewinds Service Org) should be FSSO (Flag Ship Service Org). I believe FWSO is actually the service org to FSSO, similar to FC (Flag Crew) being the service org to FSO (Flag Service Org). Any ex-Freewinds or FSO person can correct me on that if I got it wrong.

18. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

I was reading it wrong. It looked like FWSO ran CC.

19. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

And it is all set up seperately so that if one part comes apart, the est still stands. They are seperate entities, in the eyes of the goverment.

That is why there were a million tax exempt papers. Remember the event? There were piles and piles of papers of our (Ugh, THEIR) exemption. because they are all seperate...

20. pomfritz

pomfritz Patron with Honors

Man, I can't beleive I actually can follow this stuff. (Shivers)