What's new

Commodore Hat

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I heard a rumor that LRH hasn't done a hat write-up nor has he passed down his hat. Is that true?:confused:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Sounds like Mayo didn't put up a fight. Maybe his purpose to salvage this dump was found lacking... Where is he now?

You need to do some study!

Google David Mayo and come back in 3 months when you've read it all :)

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
Sounds like Mayo didn't put up a fight. Maybe his purpose to salvage this dump was found lacking... Where is he now?

Mayo legal fight with CoS & CST lasted 15 years, I believe he was very tired of it and finally settled (got paid by CoS to retire).

The terms of the settlement are confidential. But probably:

He got millions
He can't deliver any scio-like processing
He can't talk to scientologists and ex-scientologist
He cannot disclose the agreement

After all the troubles David Mayo has been through, I really think he paid his price and deserves a quiet living.

Info on fair game on Mayo here.

Mark

Little Bear Victor

Mayo legal fight with CoS & CST lasted 15 years, I believe he was very tired of it and finally settled (got paid by CoS to retire).

The terms of the settlement are confidential. But probably:

He got millions
He can't deliver any scio-like processing
He can't talk to scientologists and ex-scientologist
He cannot disclose the agreement

After all the troubles David Mayo has been through, I really think he paid his price and deserves a quiet living.

Info on fair game on Mayo here.

Mark

I read a message by Mayo on a Freezone site or somewhere, I thought. I forgot to see if was recent, but I think so. He was saying he was back and ready to help out his friends now that there is such a thing as a Freezone, which didn't exist back when he was thrown out. Anyone else read the same thing?

Victor

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I heard a rumor that LRH hasn't done a hat write-up nor has he passed down his hat. Is that true?:confused:

Actually he did write up his hat - it is in the Management Series and Vol VII of the OEC books. Title: ED Comm Lines.

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

Pascal

You need to do some study!

Google David Mayo and come back in 3 months when you've read it all :)

I started listening to his tapes but I'm afraid I was not impressed and deleted them. If he's the top Tech terminal LRH chose, I need to seriously re-appraise the quality of beings on this mudball.:eek:

Terril park

Sponsor
I read a message by Mayo on a Freezone site or somewhere, I thought. I forgot to see if was recent, but I think so. He was saying he was back and ready to help out his friends now that there is such a thing as a Freezone, which didn't exist back when he was thrown out. Anyone else read the same thing?

Victor

He was one of the main initiators of the FZ. He had his " Avanced Ability Clinics" in Santa Barbara. There was I believe 200+ allied FZ groups worldwide.
I believe his last posts to ACT were around 1996, more or less coincident to his legal settlement and gag order with COS. It was 10 years legal fight I believe.

Little Bear Victor

He was one of the main initiators of the FZ. He had his " Avanced Ability Clinics" in Santa Barbara. There was I believe 200+ allied FZ groups worldwide.
I believe his last posts to ACT were around 1996, more or less coincident to his legal settlement and gag order with COS. It was 10 years legal fight I believe.

Thanks, Terril. That's good info and makes sense. I have very little familiarity with the FZ (not surprising, since I'm a "recent arrival").

ACT=?

Victor

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Victor, just throw her an autographed pair of knickers and she'll back right off :D

Little Bear Victor

Now that I have completely derailed this thread, I want to do my liability condition and as amends I will get it back on the original trail.

So, the story seems to go: LRH turned his hat over to Mayo and DM busted him. Mayo decided to counteract and helped in starting Scn delivery outside of the org structure which resulted in the Freezone. DM fought to silence Mayo and succeeded after 10-15 years, but did not succeed in taking down the Freezone. And DM is continuing to try and build the CoS to high enough status (legally and monetarily) that it will be able to take out the FZ? Or is he continuously attacking the FZ still?

I almost got the idea that he is letting the FZ go on and get the idea he won't do anything about them, but that he plans to hit them in one go, once it seems safe... (Total speculation on my part since I didn't know anything about the FZ as of a few months ago.) I'm coming to this conclusion based on the knowledge that DM will never give up on his perceived enemies before they are wiped out and silenced.

Okay, is that the long and short of it, basically?

Based on other stories I read of LRH's death, DM was not the chosen one to succeed him but orchestrated it later himself.

Victor

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Now that I have completely derailed this thread, I want to do my liability condition and as amends I will get it back on the original trail.

So, the story seems to go: LRH turned his hat over to Mayo and DM busted him. Mayo decided to counteract and helped in starting Scn delivery outside of the org structure which resulted in the Freezone. DM fought to silence Mayo and succeeded after 10-15 years, but did not succeed in taking down the Freezone. And DM is continuing to try and build the CoS to high enough status (legally and monetarily) that it will be able to take out the FZ? Or is he continuously attacking the FZ still?

I almost got the idea that he is letting the FZ go on and get the idea he won't do anything about them, but that he plans to hit them in one go, once it seems safe... (Total speculation on my part since I didn't know anything about the FZ as of a few months ago.) I'm coming to this conclusion based on the knowledge that DM will never give up on his perceived enemies before they are wiped out and silenced.

Okay, is that the long and short of it, basically?

Based on other stories I read of LRH's death, DM was not the chosen one to succeed him but orchestrated it later himself.

Victor

I assume you've read Robert Vaughn Young's account of Hubbard's death, but, in case anybody else missed it, here it is:

http://www.xenu.net/archive/hubbardcoroner/

Zinj