What's new

Commodore Hat

Terril park

Sponsor
Now that I have completely derailed this thread, I want to do my liability condition and as amends I will get it back on the original trail.

So, the story seems to go: LRH turned his hat over to Mayo and DM busted him. Mayo decided to counteract and helped in starting Scn delivery outside of the org structure which resulted in the Freezone. DM fought to silence Mayo and succeeded after 10-15 years, but did not succeed in taking down the Freezone. And DM is continuing to try and build the CoS to high enough status (legally and monetarily) that it will be able to take out the FZ? Or is he continuously attacking the FZ still?

I almost got the idea that he is letting the FZ go on and get the idea he won't do anything about them, but that he plans to hit them in one go, once it seems safe... (Total speculation on my part since I didn't know anything about the FZ as of a few months ago.) I'm coming to this conclusion based on the knowledge that DM will never give up on his perceived enemies before they are wiped out and silenced.

Okay, is that the long and short of it, basically?

Based on other stories I read of LRH's death, DM was not the chosen one to succeed him but orchestrated it later himself.

Victor

The attacks on the FZ are continuous. Sort of. This weekend had an FZ Convention in San Francisco. Last I heard one sad guy turned up on friday to
picket. Maybe more happened over the weekend, the main days.

There was severe pressure on the TV programme " The beginners guide to L ron Hubbard. " The "Mentor"
was approached by OSA including those flown in from LA 4-5 times a day for
a month and given severe legal threats if he didn't help stop the program showing. It is the only TV program showing the tech in a good light. In
the FZ. ( see my sig line)

I got visited twice by OSA on this as I posted details it was coming.

Several of our UK members were approached by OSA re this programme.
The police have files.

There have been rumours he is planning to hit the FZ. I can't see this as being very successful. It was very successfull back in 1983 or so. Mayo and all his affiliated groups withered and died.

Russia has around 50 FZ orgs. There was an attempt to stop the filming of the TV program in Moscow by informing the KGB equivalent that FZers were drug dealing! Lol!

There is a COS " hate site " " Freezone survivors" ( google) which had this to say about it all:-

" However, based on a former job, Dmitry knew the law of Russian Federation and what immediately struck him as odd was that the commercial activity that was carried out in the camp was entirely illegal. There was selling of books, materials, courses without any documents or receipts – the money was just put in the pockets. This also means that there no taxes were paid on this money. Just imagine the condition of the person who bit by bit collects money from his “student salary” and, as a result, he has no confirmation at all that he gave the money and nobody is responsible for this. In other words, because of this money these people destroyed his human rights. To rehabilitate these rights the money for the bad services should be paid back to him. "

The attacks on the FZ are inept. People shouldn't be scared.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes, that's what I was referring to on DM orchestrating himself being the follower.

Victor

Yep, LRH sure left a mess. Then again maybe DM is like a vaccine. A weak disease that we will learn to crush and then finally we'll have a road out for all for eternity.

Little Bear Victor

Terril,

Thanks for the short history lesson. I'm sure the FZ counterattacks will increase as long as DM has the power. So I guess it is in everyone's interest to bring an end to that.

V

Little Bear Victor

Another piece of the puzzle, probably old news to many: LRH wrote a new will the day before his death asking to be cremated immediately upon his death and the ashes scattered into the sea. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds it out of the ordinary that he would change his mind just one day before he died?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoeE7Inhb_M

I'm glad the coroner got a chance to see the body.

Victor

Pascal

Another piece of the puzzle, probably old news to many: LRH wrote a new will the day before his death asking to be cremated immediately upon his death and the ashes scattered into the sea. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds it out of the ordinary that he would change his mind just one day before he died?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoeE7Inhb_M

I'm glad the coroner got a chance to see the body.

Victor

Indeed strange. What about Pat and Annie Broeker being put in charge and the SO Order printed in SCN mags all over only to then get booted by stumpy. What happened with leaving OTs who can "zap" in charge? Anyone recall a "glare fight"?

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Indeed strange. What about Pat and Annie Broeker being put in charge and the SO Order printed in SCN mags all over only to then get booted by stumpy. What happened with leaving OTs who can "zap" in charge? Anyone recall a "glare fight"?

I've yet to meet a Scn who could win a glare fight with a glowworm.
Competent? Yes. Good postulates? Yes. OT powers? No.

If you know someone then please tell, because I would love to meet them.

Pascal

I've yet to meet a Scn who could win a glare fight with a glowworm.
Competent? Yes. Good postulates? Yes. OT powers? No.

If you know someone then please tell, because I would love to meet them.

How many OTVIIIs have you spent time with? How much time?

Tanstaafl

Crusader
How many OTVIIIs have you spent time with? How much time?

You haven't answered my question.

I've spent a small eternity with two OTVIII, 3Ls completions. It was only 3-4 hours but it seemed much longer :whistling: . I've spoken one-on-one with four others, from 10 minutes to 30 minutes. I noticed no differences between these people and the average, friendly guy on the street. But then I've only noticed trained tech terminals to stand apart from the crowd - but not all of them by any means.

Pascal

You haven't answered my question.

I've spent a small eternity with two OTVIII, 3Ls completions. It was only 3-4 hours but it seemed much longer :whistling: . I've spoken one-on-one with four others, from 10 minutes to 30 minutes. I noticed no differences between these people and the average, friendly guy on the street. But then I've only noticed trained tech terminals to stand apart from the crowd - but not all of them by any means.

I've heard tales from people I trust about mind over matter and the wildest one was about a wog OT who could revert matter to energy.

But myself I have only witnessed mind reading from a Clear. He called me by a childhood nickname only my mom knew. Nosy little bastard. :p

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I've heard tales from people I trust about mind over matter and the wildest one was about a wog OT who could revert matter to energy.

But myself I have only witnessed mind reading from a Clear. He called me by a childhood nickname only my mom knew. Nosy little bastard. :p

Not encouraging is it?

The main thing that keeps me motivated along this line of enquiry is the handling of actual GPMs. Although, God-only-knows if this is on the Bridge as 2 OTVIIIs told me it is only "positive gain" processes for them from now on.
Funny, since they can still do their Ls or FPRD.

Pascal

Not encouraging is it?

The main thing that keeps me motivated along this line of enquiry is the handling of actual GPMs. Although, God-only-knows if this is on the Bridge as 2 OTVIIIs told me it is only "positive gain" processes for them from now on.
Funny, since they can still do their Ls or FPRD.

OTVIII is the first OT level. All the Bridge before that handles case, ie negative gains. L's and FPRD do not handle case and are not on the Bridge. They have to do with postulates, attitudes and intentions.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
OTVIII is the first OT level. All the Bridge before that handles case, ie negative gains. L's and FPRD do not handle case and are not on the Bridge. They have to do with postulates, attitudes and intentions.

Case: "the hole sum of past by-passed charge" HCOB 19 Aug 1963

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Case: "the hole sum of past by-passed charge" HCOB 19 Aug 1963

Case: The cardboard container the fiddle or tommy-gun goes in.

Love your 'hole-sum' usage though; yes, case is like a hole; nothing there and impossible to measure except by its context :)

Zinj

Pascal

Case: The cardboard container the fiddle or tommy-gun goes in.

Love your 'hole-sum' usage though; yes, case is like a hole; nothing there and impossible to measure except by its context :)

Zinj

Today's mantra for Zinj:

"It's a boy"

Commence chanting...

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Case: The cardbord contayner the phiddle or tommy-gun goze in.

Luv your 'hole-sum' useage though; yes, kase is like a whole; nothink there and impossibul to measure ecsept by its context :)

Zinj

I say old chap, it's rather pedantic and just not good form to point out another fellow's typos. Now do be a good chap and refrain from this kind of thing or I shall have to call matron. Toodle-pip!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I say old chap, it's rather pedantic and just not good form to point out another fellow's typos. Now do be a good chap and refrain from this kind of thing or I shall have to call matron. Toodle-pip!

I thought it was a 'freudian' or maybe 'marcabian' slip...

Of course, you *should* have said, 'No, it was a *pun*!!'

Zinj