Commodore's Messenger tells all

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
Not just car and residence.

Did he pay fair market salaries to all the staff who he used as personal servants?

Did he pay for his food, or have Scn provide it?

I doubt he paid for much of anything from his personal funds.
I love how he owed Raymond Kemp money and some time later buys St. Hill, then brags about it to Kemp and still doesn't pay back his debt to Kemp.

Classic asshole move.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Did he pay fair market salaries to all the staff who he used as personal servants?

Given that he was working on saving this sector of the universe, he was afraid to pay too much out of his own personal funds.

He was concerned about turning us all into criminals by being out-exchange with him. :cool:;)

I wonder how much money he was personally receiving from book royalties when CoS was selling his books for top dollar?

Any idea as to which corporate entity was receiving that royalty money after his departure to Target Two?

Whomever that was, they must of been making a killing when everyone was being pushed to buy multiple copies of the 'Basics' for thousands of dollars for each set.

Same with the Library Donations Project where scientologists were being regged to pay for boxes of books to be sent to libraries. I bet only a tiny percentage of those books ever went into circulation. I attended a national convention for librarians back in 2010 in Boston back when Nancy Many had a booth there to promote her book (My Billion Year Contract). We had librarians tell us stories about how they'd receive boxes of Scientology books unsolicited, and they would just bring the boxes directly to the dumpster. Libraries don't have an infinite amount of space to put books, and they just don't take every book that comes their way to put it into circulation. Most of them are pretty selective. And many take perfectly good books out of circulation because they lack sufficient space to include all the books they'd like to keep.

Regardless though of whether the books ever ended up on a library shelf or in the dumpster, CoS always got paid.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron

None of which is begrudged to him.

As well read as you are ET you are likely to know The Nazarene was criticized when he and his motley crew had a chance to feast while the poor went hungry.

He said:

"the poor you have with you always, I am with you but a short time"

Jesus knew scarcity as well; "the bird has his nest, the fox has his den but the son of man has no place to rst his head.

Hubbard knew scarcity before DMSMH; he paid dues as he did decades of self-funded research.

His work is for posterity, perhaps not for the ages but it is certain to endure at least until our grandchildren's grandchildren have grandchildren.

He was, in life, gold-plated sonofabitch that he was notwithstanding, not overpaid.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Given that he was working on saving this sector of the universe, he was afraid to pay too much out of his own personal funds.

He was concerned about turning us all into criminals by being out-exchange with him. :cool:;)

I wonder how much money he was personally receiving from book royalties when CoS was selling his books for top dollar?

Any idea as to which corporate entity was receiving that royalty money after his departure to Target Two?

Whomever that was, they must of been making a killing when everyone was being pushed to buy multiple copies of the 'Basics' for thousands of dollars for each set.

Same with the Library Donations Project where scientologists were being regged to pay for boxes of books to be sent to libraries. I bet only a tiny percentage of those books ever went into circulation. I attended a national convention for librarians back in 2010 in Boston back when Nancy Many had a booth there to promote her book (My Billion Year Contract). We had librarians tell us stories about how they'd receive boxes of Scientology books unsolicited, and they would just bring the boxes directly to the dumpster. Libraries don't have an infinite amount of space to put books, and they just don't take every book that comes their way to put it into circulation. Most of them are pretty selective. And many take perfectly good books out of circulation because they lack sufficient space to include all the books they'd like to keep.

Regardless though of whether the books ever ended up on a library shelf or in the dumpster, CoS always got paid.

TRULY!!!

That library project SUCKED MASSIVELY!!!

Donors were charged Full Retail Price for books produced by those receiving but sea org wages and I would doubt ten percent ever went into library circulation...