What's new

Computer Rendering of the LRH hall

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
PNprJ66.jpg

This is how the LRH Hall will look like. I guess they will finish it somewhere in 2029. You know, Super Power style... Feel me?

Jump

Operating teatime
PNprJ66.jpg

This is how the LRH Hall will look like. I guess they will finish it somewhere in 2029. You know, Super Power style... Feel me?

Ooh .. Looks really classy. I guess it will need some big donors now now now!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
PNprJ66.jpg

Well Bruce and Charmaine need a post, no? It would be cruel to take away their post after reaching POWER collecting $250 million from clubbed seals.

If you buy your cornerstone now, now, now, you will receive a piece of uncovered tech by LRH.

950839946_640.jpg

FoTi

Crusader
PNprJ66.jpg

DM has got to keep his scam going as long as he can.

Taking over the world.....one building at a time? :p

Well....now that the Supa Powa building seems to be finished, I guess they need another building for their paritioners to donate to. Gotta always keep at least one cash cow going around the mecca, where all the whales come to be duped and milked.....gives the illusion that Scientology is expanding, for all the world to see.

Looks like they're going to have to get the NOI moving past Dianetics and onto major services if they're ever going to get this LRH Hall paid for, since, as far as I can see, that seems to be their only source of new people these days and so many of the older/longer term Scientologists are leaving. And I bet Farrakhan just loves those FSM commissions. I can just see Farrakhan on stage now, with a Freedom Medal around his neck for being a Power FSM ... helping to get his flock 'on the bridge' and for helping the regges suck the money out of them for the new LRH Hall. I bet the dollar signs in his eyes will just sparkle as he makes his acceptance speech. :puke:

Then again, maybe none of this will ever happen.....that is....if enough people are enlightened about this greedy cult and avoid giving their money to it.

Oh....and if there is a melt down of the poles, from global warming, or a pole shift, it will all be underwater someday anyway. Then maybe it could be used as an underwater museum....or.... Scientology could offer a skin diving/scuba diving rundown. :whistling:

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
Will anyone notice that the last cash cow isn't open to the public?

Sunday, November 17, 2013 1:03pm

A Tampa Bay Times reporter asked church spokesman Peter Mansell whether the Times could tour the building later in the afternoon to photograph its features for the public. "Not interested," he said tersely.

Church officials have not said whether the building will be open to the public at some point.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...-at-scientologys-super-power-building/2152907

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Will anyone notice that the last cash cow isn't open to the public?

I have a friend from Tampa that is not a Scientologist who went into the building. The public is now able to enter the lobby of the building & view exhibits on the ground floor, but no tours of the complex provided. And no cameras or videocams allowed.

My friend said he & his girlfriend were watched like a hawk by security, and, of course, were the recipients of the same old BS by staff.."Have you ever heard of Scientololgy? What have you heard? Would you like to watch a free video?"

Anonycat

Crusader
I have a friend from Tampa that is not a Scientologist who went into the building. The public is now able to enter the lobby of the building & view exhibits on the ground floor, but no tours of the complex provided. And no cameras or videocams allowed.

My friend said he & his girlfriend were watched like a hawk by security, and, of course, were the recipients of the same old BS by staff.."Have you ever heard of Scientololgy? What have you heard? Would you like to watch a free video?"

So it's like all the other empty buildings, but this has even more empty space.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
To me the biggest question still is what are they going to do with these monstrosities when they go under. World's largest psych hospital?