What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi Mary, just one point of clarification...She emailed me a link if one of MY wedding photos, not hers.Other than that, I think this should just die now.

I don't feel bad about anything written on ESMB about her son. Aida edited some of her posts and I'll leave it up to you you edit any of yours. I'm fine with everything I've written.

Oh, my misunderstanding on the photo. Maybe she did that to let you know that you could be identified by it in order to be served legally? IIRC, she was the one threatening legal if you didn't remove the posts.

Thanks, Emma

Terril park

Sponsor
EMMA
"and then the "Apology"

ANONYMARY
"I believe that Terril got her to write this, based upon what she told him her upset was. Frankly, it was Oracle who was upset about the child being mentioned ( and never providing links to substanciate that there were 'terrible posts on ESMB' about the child"

I've had many mails from Ekaterina for maybe a couple of years. Ignored them.

They made no sense with her command of english, and just antagonised me.

Until she made her apology to Emma yesterday. Then I responded.
I copied her apology here.

In her field of expertise her english is probably good enough. Must
be really.

Said I'll try and help her get what she wants and she's pushing me faster
than my computer skills can keep up with.

Its my opinion that she is willing to give more apologies.

I'm happy people are showing compassion. I'm a dinosaur and can't keep up
very well. I'll try though.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
How on earth do you delete posts to ARS? I thought this was impossible.

Correct, you can't delete posts from usenet, since there will always be servers which do not process delete requests. Servers you will never even know about, let alone being able to tell where they are and who their Admin is.

You're not running a usenet server, so you probably don't need to know this, but a highly decorated systems integrator with a bunch of impressive sounding degrees under her belt, should know. That much realism is to be expected from someone in her alleged position. If she can't deliver: Boo fuckin' hoo, it's her job on the line, not yours.

EDIT:
Even Google Groups doesn't really delete such posts. They just set a "don't display, don't include in search results" flag. I don't know the current status of things, but there were ways to circumvent this flag. Again: E.E. should already know this.

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Oh the irony!

So I went over to Terils forum to warn the FZers over there that their session data might not be as safe as they thought if they were being audited or C/Sed by Pierre Ethier.

I got a very nasty reception from Dexter who excels in recreating history, and various other strange posts (but that is not the story here).

I got warned by Terril because I said that Dexter was dilusional and that's just too mean for that forum. Terril warned me that unless I play nicer I'd have to go on a "pre moderated status".

Then it came up that I was unfair because I had disallowed Terril's success stories on ESMB. The exact quote was:

So let me get this straight. People who anonymously post their "failure stories" on ESMB are allowed to post. But if you (using your real name) post someone else's "success story", that's not allowed?

Do I understand that right?

I typed my reply as follows:

I don't think I'd last very long on this pro tech forum if I posted masses of horror stories (or "failure" stories as you condescendingly put it), so why would it be appropriate to post loads of Scientology "success stories" on a EX scientology forum?

But guess what? I'm already on a pre moderated status and so my post is waiting to be approved!!!

Yes thats right....not only does Terril expect to be allowed to promote Scientology on an Ex Scientology forum, but I cannot do the opposite on a pro Tech forum. And to make sure I don't, I'm having to have my posts approved first!

This makes me so grateful that I no longer see the world through the narrow insane view available to Scientologists.

T

TheSneakster

I got a very nasty reception from Dexter who excels in recreating history, and various other strange posts (but that is not the story here).

Emma,

I got banned from there almost immediately for posting that whilst I was a supporter of Hubbard's Scientology Tech, I was still mad at Hubbard for some of his policies and actions and that if I were to be sure I had met him in a new body, I would first punch him out then buy him a beer.

That didn't go over very well, as I am sure you can imagine.

I was told I could reapply for membership there, but I would have to promise never to say anything like that again. Naturally, I declined after telling Dexter that only the entire and complete truth about Ron Hubbard and Scientology was ever going to resolve the current "3rd Dynamic Engram" of Co$ and that if they would not allow this on their board, their purpose of saving Scientology was doomed.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
So I went over to Terils forum to warn the FZers over there that their session data might not be as safe as they thought if they were being audited or C/Sed by Pierre Ethier.

I got warned by Terril because I said that Dexter was dilusional and that's just too mean for that forum. Terril warned me that unless I play nicer I'd have to go on a "pre moderated status".

Then it came up that I was unfair because I had disallowed Terril's success stories on ESMB. The exact quote was:

But guess what? I'm already on a pre moderated status and so my post is waiting to be approved!!!

Yes thats right....not only does Terril expect to be allowed to promote Scientology on an Ex Scientology forum, but I cannot do the opposite on a pro Tech forum. And to make sure I don't, I'm having to have my posts approved first!

This makes me so grateful that I no longer see the world through the narrow insane view available to Scientologists.

:lol::lol::lol:

If would be tragic if it wasn't so funny.

Veda

Sponsor

I got warned by Terril because I said that Dexter was delusional and that's just too mean for that forum. Terril warned me that unless I play nicer I'd have to go on a "pre moderated status".

Behind the "handling" with "acceptable truths" (apparent agreement), the love-bombing, the schmoozing, and the faux "ARC"-ifying with emphasis on affinity, by outside the CofS Scientology PRs, the dark little secret is that Ex-Scientologists are seen by Scientologists, including outside the CofS Scientologists, as "failed Scientologists."

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
Behind the "handling" with "acceptable truths" (apparent agreement), the love-bombing, the schmoozing, and the faux "ARC"-ifying with emphasis on affinity, by outside the CofS Scientology PRs, the dark little secret is that Ex-Scientologists are seen by Scientologists, including outside the CofS Scientologists, as "failed Scientologists."

Thanks Veda for letting the secret out.

It's a bit :screwy:

Makes me feel a bit :furious:

But what the hell :hysterical::hysterical:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Ok, so it looks like I'm not "pre moderated" yet. It seems my post just took ages to be processed through Yahoo.

That might change when Terril wakes up and sees what trouble I've made though! :lol:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Ok, so it looks like I'm not "pre moderated" yet. It seems my post just took ages to be processed through Yahoo.

That might change when Terril wakes up and sees what trouble I've made though! :lol:

He's awake!

He's just trying to work out how to sort this out with ARC (and shit).

:p

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
quick question

are tits actually going to make an appearance on this thread or not? I have been following this faithfully and with great hope given that Tansy started the thread and then having to read through endless angst about driveling ethiers and so far - bupkis on the tits front.

Tansy - let's get to the knockers !

Terril park

Sponsor

Hi Emma,
As far as I can see you're not on moderated status and have
posted in fact. I wrote to you in fact and asked you not to describe scn as insanity on my board. Didn't mention anything about Dexter. So you're bitching about each other. Nothing new.

Terril park

Sponsor
Emma,

I got banned from there almost immediately for posting that whilst I was a supporter of Hubbard's Scientology Tech, I was still mad at Hubbard for some of his policies and actions and that if I were to be sure I had met him in a new body, I would first punch him out then buy him a beer.

That didn't go over very well, as I am sure you can imagine.

I was told I could reapply for membership there, but I would have to promise never to say anything like that again. Naturally, I declined after telling Dexter that only the entire and complete truth about Ron Hubbard and Scientology was ever going to resolve the current "3rd Dynamic Engram" of Co$ and that if they would not allow this on their board, their purpose of saving Scientology was doomed.

Hi Sneaks,
You can join again if you wish. I have a somewhat similar view to yourself. I didn't even know you joined and were then unsubscribed.

Its the case that there is no open or public forum connected to scn
that dosn't have a lot of critical opinion of COS, Scn and Hubbard. The only places free of heavy criticism are some private freezone forums.

Anyone who wants to look at critical areas will have no problem finding such. I'd even recommend doing that. However the people on Freezone forums don't want such stuff on their forums, and I must respect that.