What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

Frankly speaking, I don't think this or any of the other flaps regarding Mr. and Mrs. Pierre will have any effect on his business. Those, who do their due diligence (as Tansy apparently didn't) will continue to queue up for Pierre's specialties. He is, after all, a Class Xll! (all bow and genuflect).

His credibility hasn't changed in years. He is the package that you are exposing. Nobody, in that feezone mindset, care. He is a Class Xll. There is no datum of comparable magnitude in the Freezone other than Ron, who was the original god. If you can't have "source," then Pierre is the closest thing to source.

Due diligence is being done by the flaps being up on these boards.
There may be people who will queue up anyway, but there may be people who will stay clear of the Class 12 by having read the ins and outs of mad FZers.

Originally Posted by Emma
[snip]

I believe she had no idea of the effect on her husband's credibility & business that this sort of threat could have.

Terril replied:
I know this is the case

Without mentioning any names, can you give a specific example of ANYONE (who might be a potential client) who changed their view of Pierre as a result of this?

I **think** this is part of a normal pattern for Pierre, and I don't see it impacting him in any way.

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
We know that Pierre has a background in IT and is very comfortable with computers and that would be the logical way for him to keep data he needs.
Why go to the trouble to print volumes of stuff out that can be kept in
a computer? Specially as he's asked to C/S people when he's travelling,
which is most of the time.

I'm just curious about this, a guy who's got a background in IT can't figure out how not to send emails in all CAPS?

Thanks for the chuckle.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Dexter's a dick. You should read some of the BS he's posted on Terrils forum. I got copies if you wanna read them.

And now he's put me on moderated status AGAIN. Oh well I'm just not welcomed there.

No, I don't think you are really.

:surprise1:

Perhaps you should re-consider and let them ram as many scientology success stories into this Ex Scientology Message Board as they jolly well want to?

That should sort it.

:happydance:

Terril park

Sponsor
Originally Posted by Emma
[snip]

I believe she had no idea of the effect on her husband's credibility & business that this sort of threat could have.

Terril replied:
I know this is the case

Without mentioning any names, can you give a specific example of ANYONE (who might be a potential client) who changed their view of Pierre as a result of this?

I **think** this is part of a normal pattern for Pierre, and I don't see it impacting him in any way.

No I can't. People don't come to him via my com lines. The last was
some years ago. Some people may have read some of the success stories I posted and reached that way.

He has great word of mouth and I believe many, in fact he has said so,
are old PCs from his time at flag. He is pretty solidly booked up.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
No I can't. People don't come to him via my com lines. The last was
some years ago. Some people may have read some of the success stories I posted and reached that way.

He has great word of mouth and I believe many, in fact he has said so,
are old PCs from his time at flag. He is pretty solidly booked up

Terrill, You say that but you don't know for sure, right? I say this because you mentioned a while back that Pierre was overseas, auditing a lot but you did not mention that his work as in computer systems, as described by Mrs Pierre in her testimony, requires travel like that. How do you know he's not just traveling because of his day job, and arranging PCs around that schedule when he can find them? How do you know you are not just passing on a manufactured PR from him? Anyone looking for him on the internet will first find derogatory content, not good PR. Just saying.....

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Goddamn I'm fucking pissed

I told John about all this, as he doesn't follow fora, but does know some of the members. He listened, he asked questions and he said that it looked to him like Ekatherine definitely has access to Pierre's folders. Her threats were way too specific.

The backpedaling has absolutely been insane. I'm truly sorry to say this, Terril, but it's so obvious. Well, he didn't audit Ian. Oh, well, he didn't CS Ian. Oh, he didn't KNOW he CS'd Ian because Diana puts a code on her session reports. Oh, but this other person also audited Ian and used Pierre as a CS. Oh, it's ok, he's producing and freeing people. We don't care if he fucks goats in his back yard. (that phrase was actually used) Well, his wife is crazy. She made a good guess. Oh look it's OSA and people who are after Pierre.

Pierre CSed Ian in conjunction with not one but TWO auditors in the FZ.

Ekatherine Ethier threatened Ian with session data. Even if it was a lucky guess (I doubt it. Tansy pretty much confirmed it. But just for the sake of argument) as to content- there's still the fact that her husband did CS Ian and that Ekatherine knew it. How did she know?

Just alluding to that, just making any kind of threat is a huge huge no no.

Then the argumentation ensued.

Someone said that Pierre would have done much better to just say "My wife is nuts, I'm so very sorry that she did this. I will take steps to ensure that nothing like this ever happens again."

Instead, we get Pierre and others just excusing him and writing vicious shit about Emma and her motives.

It's a disgusting threat that Ems and Tansy got. AND there was a PREVIOUS threat. I'm sorry, but what would some of these folks do if THEY got "comm" like that?

I also want to say that much has been said about how this shows how fucked up the FZ is. Well, maybe. Human nature is ugly sometimes and FZers aren't exempt. But, IMO, what really damages the FZ's reputation in this are the things people wrote ABOUT the threat, after Ems told them about it. I think that's just as fucked up- if not more- as the original threat - oh, excuse me THREATS (plural) were.

For those who are whinging and whining about treatment of children on this forum, don't forget that Ems and Tansy have a family, too. Yet I've seen NO CONCERN shown for them by anyone defending Pierre.

Why is that?

Terril park

Sponsor
Terrill, You say that but you don't know for sure, right? I say this because you mentioned a while back that Pierre was overseas, auditing a lot but you did not mention that his work as in computer systems, as described by Mrs Pierre in her testimony, requires travel like that. How do you know he's not just traveling because of his day job, and arranging PCs around that schedule when he can find them? How do you know you are not just passing on a manufactured PR from him? Anyone looking for him on the internet will first find derogatory content, not good PR. Just saying.....

Pierre left his day job years ago. All he does now is auditing and
C/Sing in his travels.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Pierre left his day job years ago. All he does now is auditing and C/Sing in his travels.

Then why is he going to PCs instead of them coming to him, when he could have a stable home life for his son somewhere and maybe even repair his marriage.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Pierre Ethier and his co-horts need to do ethics

Claire, first of all, not all in the Freezone are "fucked up", there are a lot of people with great intentions.

The main trouble makers in the FZ are Pierre and Ekatherine Ethier, TO, Terril Parks and Ken Urquhart Mr RPF. Otherwise most mind their own business and
keep busy...Dexter made the mistake to "get himself in between of the horses legs" and engaged into battles that do not belong to him.

Pierre and his wife ARE in comm everyday, at least when he stayed at my house, and also has been proven that she has all the passwords for his website and email.

Claire, you say that Pierre can fuck a goat if he wants to, I agree, however, as long as him and his wife do not malign others on their activities. If they acted like normal people, they would not see their names all over the internet. If Emma and others are posting stuff it is because the above mentioned are very belligerent and love meddling with others...not only Pierre but his cohorts, such as Terril Parks and Ken Urquhart, they have gotten involved in A LOT of gossip about me all over the FZ. Well, all one has to do is read them and see who they really are.

If all of those mentioned would just behave like the average human being and moved on, none of this should happened. Is that too much to ask? I mean, Terril complains that I say this or the other about him, but he conveniently fails to mention about how he has called me completely inebriated at odd hours of the night...or shall I say dawn? I asked Terril and Ken Urquhart, Mr RPF, to leave me alone, both told me they would face the consquences. Now ALL of them have shot their feet and have no bullets left. ANd they don't stop.

Diana

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Enmity, paranoia, and grandiosity.

Scientology is the science of enmity. Anyone who isn't actively considered an enemy is considered to be a potential enemy. Everyone other than 'me' is a threat. If I buy into Scientology over an extended period I become my own enemy.

Church, Freezone, Fleazone - it's makes no difference.

The materials and practices induce paranoia.

They also induce a manic feeling of superiority.

It makes an an otherwise empty life interesting...

But they are out to get you.

To hook you into their sad games.

So that they can feel important.

Best to find another hobby.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Claire, first of all, not all in the Freezone are "fucked up", there are a lot of people with great intentions.

The main trouble makers in the FZ are Pierre and Ekatherine Ethier, TO, Terril Parks and Ken Urquhart Mr RPF. Otherwise most mind their own business and
keep busy...Dexter made the mistake to "get himself in between of the horses legs" and engaged into battles that do not belong to him.

Pierre and his wife ARE in comm everyday, at least when he stayed at my house, and also has been proven that she has all the passwords for his website and email.

Claire, you say that Pierre can fuck a goat if he wants to, I agree, however, as long as him and his wife do not malign others on their activities. If they acted like normal people, they would not see their names all over the internet. If Emma and others are posting stuff it is because the above mentioned are very belligerent and love meddling with others...not only Pierre but his cohorts, such as Terril Parks and Ken Urquhart, they have gotten involved in A LOT of gossip about me all over the FZ. Well, all one has to do is read them and see who they really are.

If all of those mentioned would just behave like the average human being and moved on, none of this should happened. Is that too much to ask? I mean, Terril complains that I say this or the other about him, but he conveniently fails to mention about how he has called me completely inebriated at odd hours of the night...or shall I say dawn? I asked Terril and Ken Urquhart, Mr RPF, to leave me alone, both told me they would face the consquences. Now ALL of them have shot their feet and have no bullets left. ANd they don't stop.

Diana

It's not my contention that all in the FZ are fucked up. But this does give the FZ a huge black eye.

The goat fucking comment was made by someone else. As in the person doesn't care if he fucks goats, blah blah. Cuz he produces and is all CS'ey and cool shit like that. Meaning, it's one of many rationalizations I saw.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I don't know what has socked me into this thread in the last couple of days...maybe because there is such a driving-by-an-accident ambiance to it.

I don't know any of these people, places or boards (WTF is "fora" anyway?) but one thing kind of sticks in my mind...

If this Pierre guy is such a sooper-dooper-can-handle-any-case-OT C/S, how and why did he come to be married to someone who obviously doesn't even think Scientology works?

Isn't that just a little...odd? :whistling:

Last edited:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
>>>words of wisdom<<<

(And yes, Lulu Belle... it is a little odd. But that's Scientology for you: the "study of knowingness" is actually a study in denial, doublethink and do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do. Thank goodness it's dying out.)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Smilla,

I don't think it's accurate to say they are all out to get people, including the Free Zone.

It's just that you get fucked up people in every venue. There are even fucked up Buddhists and that's a religion that really is what Scn strives to be (and isn't.).

What Scn'ists, of any variety, church, non church, whatever- need to admit to themselves is that they are all too human as are their friends and that professing an ideology that's supposed to fix everything, does not, in fact, fix everything.

But those looking in also should realize that.

The only problem I really see with the FZ is that too many people in it don't admit that they aren't homo novis and that there are problems with human nature and human flaws there, too, on occasion.

There are plenty of nice well meaning free zoners. They aren't super duper people with magical powers, but neither are those particular people out to get everyone.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
An example for Smilla

Here's an example.

I knew a lady (now deceased) in the FZ. She was pretty bitchy and mean to some people. Lots of what I call chest pounding.

But when someone came to her about a course she was offering, who didn't have any money and really wanted to do the course, she offered a discount. Course didn't cost much, anyway. He still didn't have enough money. So she waived all fees, completely.

I also heard she did this other times.

See? Imperfect bitchy human being who sometimes really helped people.

Life is like that. People are like that.