ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Tanstaafl, Apr 8, 2011.

1. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

yes. I believe she says she was never a Scientologist.

2. namaste

namaste Silver Meritorious Patron

Dear C. Ethier, P. Eng. MSME MBB <[email protected],

I fucking LOVE tits!

Please don't tell anyone though.

3. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Subject to local auditor/pc arrangements. Typically a pc's auditor keeps the folders.

Example: my auditor was recently forced to retire for medical reasons. My folders with her were accordingly destroyed per mutual agreement. This was deemed the best solution as nothing in the folder can not be easily recreated if needed at sometime in the future.

The 64K dollar question, or as I put it elsewhere ...

WHAT THE F#CK IS HIS WIFE DOING WITH ACCESS TO CONFIDENTIAL PC FOLDER DATA!

The 32K dollar question.

That is certainly the clear message communicated in this email.

A very very reasonable consideration, under the circumstances.

Mark A. Baker

4. paradox

paradox ab intra silentio vera

"This Is The Session!" she cheerfully announces, diligently writing TITS on her worksheet.
    [​IMG]

"All right, then," replies her pc, fully in session now.
    [​IMG]

[Hey! That looks a little like a younger Candy Swanson, donut? ... er, sorry ... wrong thread]

5. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Since some of us maintain that the Sea Org is apparently quite ignorant of the subject of scientology and quite antithetical to its actual use, she has a point. :D

Mark A. Baker

6. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

:stir:

DAMN! You ARE good!

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

7. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGMkCw858eE

Mark A. Baker

8. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

He is?!

I thought he was a dude!

:dieslaughing::dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

9. Ted

Better off with you, my dear. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

10. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh dear!

I am (almost) speechless. But not quite.

Just when you thought you have heard the last word on Scino-nuttiness…

If Pierre had any sense he would be livid. This woman has not only shot herself in the foot, but delivered a broadside against the credibility of her husband.

Who now, in their right mind would want to be audited by Pierre Ethier with the prospect of everything they said being made public if they ever said or did anything to upset this (allegedly) mentally unstable woman?

Well done Tansy old chap – showing true British grit by refusing to play her game and in one deft manoeuvre neatly spiking her guns! :thumbsup:

If everyone who had ever been the subject of intimidation by Scientologists did this, they would lose any power they had.

Axiom142

11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

But El Roboto is much cheaper. And Diana doesn't audit R3X, HeavyDuty or Morph either. :D

Paul

12. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

This whole thing is giving the Ethiers a worse black eye than they already had and is also putting their names out even more on the internet.

Shall I then add "unbelievably fracking stupid" to my description of them?

Let's see, so far I have:

Malicious
    evil
    batshit crazy
    Irresponsible
    mean
    breaks the auditor's code by letting his wife have access to this stuff
    ok, and now
    unbelievably fracking stupid.

13. Ted

Oh, when did auditors change from auditing the pc in front of them to auditing the folder in front of them? I musta missed the memo on that.

:dieslaughing: :dieslaughing: :dieslaughing:

14. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Actually it's a different 'idiot chick' named 'catherine' who Terril has been defending against Diana. It is in fact the Inimitable TO, a close personal friend of TPs. However, TO is also a big fan of Pierre's and the way he publicly conducts his business. Thus, in accordance with the old maxim ...

Birds of a Feather .... :eyeroll:

I know, I know. It's just like esmb or the Wars of the Roses. You practically need a program guide to understand who is speaking & what's being said. :coolwink:

So, to be absolutely clear, although both Ekaterina & The Oracle are named 'catherine', have been factionally allied with Pierre, have routinely trash talked other freezoners & ex's with online crazy talk, and have both been 'outed' on various internet venues by those they have targeted. Ekaterina Ethier is NOT The Oracle (aka TO), similarities notwithstanding.

Mark A. Baker

15. Ted

Not meant to downgrade your work, Paul. Yes, el Roboto is betta than that other dude, or broad. I am still trying to figure that out. Maybe Terril can clarify.

:dieslaughing:

16. Ted

batshit crazy BD F/N :thumbsup:

17. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

That sounds a lot like the Sea Org.

Mark A. Baker

18. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

:lol:

It actually does, when you think about it.

Paul

19. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

See what happens when you stay away for a long time? :p

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

20. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

Of that I have no doubt however, fortunately, I have not ever known any or they'd of probably gotten what taw I had left after the Scns and Christians f'd me. :coolwink:

Charismatic fundamentalist “Born Again” Christians go by, “Do unto others before the do to you what you’re gonna do unto them.”

Practicing “On Source” Scn “OT’s” go by, “Do unto others as thou wilt as that’s what’s best for ‘them’.”

Face:)