What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

... 2. Who is keeping the PC files in the FZ? ...

Subject to local auditor/pc arrangements. Typically a pc's auditor keeps the folders.

Example: my auditor was recently forced to retire for medical reasons. My folders with her were accordingly destroyed per mutual agreement. This was deemed the best solution as nothing in the folder can not be easily recreated if needed at sometime in the future.

... 4. Why does Catherine Ethier have access to confidential priest penitent privileged files? ...

The 64K dollar question, or as I put it elsewhere ...

WHAT THE F#CK IS HIS WIFE DOING WITH ACCESS TO CONFIDENTIAL PC FOLDER DATA!

... 5. Who else does Catherine Ethier plan to blackmail with the publication of private and personal information? ...

The 32K dollar question.

... It's obvious to me that your data, your most personal & private thoughts and confessions ARE NOT SAFE if the sessions have been audited or C/Sed by Pierre Ethier Class XII. ...

That is certainly the clear message communicated in this email.

... Should you be worried if you've had a session with Pierre or he has C/sed you? Yes, I think you should be.

A very very reasonable consideration, under the circumstances.

Mark A. Baker

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Dear C. Ethier, P. Eng. MSME MBB <[email protected],

I fucking LOVE tits!

Please don't tell anyone though.

"This Is The Session!" she cheerfully announces, diligently writing TITS on her worksheet.
character-emoticon-0004.gif

"All right, then," replies her pc, fully in session now.
lookboobs.gif

[Hey! That looks a little like a younger Candy Swanson, donut? ... er, sorry ... wrong thread]

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ay no please! LOL! It is like giving raw meat to the lions...LOL! He is an irresponsible person who does not measure he consequences of his acts. Despite of it all those scientologists still go and get auditing by him. Go figure:duh: I think they would be better off with Paul's Robot auditor than with Pierre:D

Diana

Better off with you, my dear. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh dear!

I am (almost) speechless. But not quite.

Just when you thought you have heard the last word on Scino-nuttiness…

If Pierre had any sense he would be livid. This woman has not only shot herself in the foot, but delivered a broadside against the credibility of her husband.

Who now, in their right mind would want to be audited by Pierre Ethier with the prospect of everything they said being made public if they ever said or did anything to upset this (allegedly) mentally unstable woman?

Well done Tansy old chap – showing true British grit by refusing to play her game and in one deft manoeuvre neatly spiking her guns! :thumbsup:

If everyone who had ever been the subject of intimidation by Scientologists did this, they would lose any power they had.

Axiom142

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
This whole thing is giving the Ethiers a worse black eye than they already had and is also putting their names out even more on the internet.

Shall I then add "unbelievably fracking stupid" to my description of them?

Let's see, so far I have:

Malicious
evil
batshit crazy
Irresponsible
mean
breaks the auditor's code by letting his wife have access to this stuff
ok, and now
unbelievably fracking stupid.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Subject to local auditor/pc arrangements. Typically a pc's auditor keeps the folders.

Example: my auditor was recently forced to retire for medical reasons. My folders with her were accordingly destroyed per mutual agreement. This was deemed the best solution as nothing in the folder can not be easily recreated if needed at sometime in the future.

[...]

Oh, when did auditors change from auditing the pc in front of them to auditing the folder in front of them? I musta missed the memo on that.

:dieslaughing: :dieslaughing: :dieslaughing:

And it's also to be noted that it is Terril who has been defending this idiot chick against Dianaclass8 . . . . and laying into Diana for having (in desperation as an attempt to handle this idiot) "outed" her! :duh:

Actually it's a different 'idiot chick' named 'catherine' who Terril has been defending against Diana. It is in fact the Inimitable TO, a close personal friend of TPs. However, TO is also a big fan of Pierre's and the way he publicly conducts his business. Thus, in accordance with the old maxim ...

Birds of a Feather .... :eyeroll:

I know, I know. It's just like esmb or the Wars of the Roses. You practically need a program guide to understand who is speaking & what's being said. :coolwink:

So, to be absolutely clear, although both Ekaterina & The Oracle are named 'catherine', have been factionally allied with Pierre, have routinely trash talked other freezoners & ex's with online crazy talk, and have both been 'outed' on various internet venues by those they have targeted. Ekaterina Ethier is NOT The Oracle (aka TO), similarities notwithstanding.

Mark A. Baker

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
But El Roboto is much cheaper. And Diana doesn't audit R3X, HeavyDuty or Morph either. :D

Paul

Not meant to downgrade your work, Paul. Yes, el Roboto is betta than that other dude, or broad. I am still trying to figure that out. Maybe Terril can clarify.

:dieslaughing:

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
This whole thing is giving the Ethiers a worse black eye than they already had and is also putting their names out even more on the internet.

Shall I then add "unbelievably fracking stupid" to my description of them?

Let's see, so far I have:

Malicious
evil
batshit crazy
Irresponsible
mean
breaks the auditor's code by letting his wife have access to this stuff
ok, and now
unbelievably fracking stupid.

batshit crazy BD F/N :thumbsup:

aha Tansy - "The Rhodedendron of OSA"???

God this twit just slays me. Between him, his certifiable wife, the McLaugherys and the Captain Bill Brigade it is getting positively embarrassing to have even been in the same organization as them.

Bit like finding out a good friend likes to dress up in Star Trek outfits and go to conventions and speak Klingon.

That sounds a lot like the Sea Org.

Mark A. Baker

Tansy's Session Worksheets!!!

FINALLY!!!

I've had confidential session data on Tansy and The Chicken Incident for years, and now to know that there are other pieces to this puzzle out there - my God!

We could finally crack The Tansy Code!!!!

This is the best re-entrance to ESMB I have ever seen, Tansy.

Bravo.

See what happens when you stay away for a long time? :p

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
well militant Hindus and fanatical Muslims fit right into the pantheon of craziness too

Of that I have no doubt however, fortunately, I have not ever known any or they'd of probably gotten what taw I had left after the Scns and Christians f'd me. :coolwink:

Charismatic fundamentalist “Born Again” Christians go by, “Do unto others before the do to you what you’re gonna do unto them.”

Practicing “On Source” Scn “OT’s” go by, “Do unto others as thou wilt as that’s what’s best for ‘them’.”

Face:)