ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Tanstaafl, Apr 8, 2011.

1. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

Love it!!!:thumbsup:

Face:)

2. AlphOhm

AlphOhm Traveler of time/space

OK

Squeeze the cans, please.

[​IMG]

3. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Agreed. That's why we destroyed the folders. They contained nothing needed and were no longer of use.

Mark A. Baker

4. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

If we were talking about Pierre, this image would be more approriate:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  5. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

Scientology auditors audit the PC Folder, old ex scio auditors (like you and me) audit the PC in front of us.

Say, you really are out of the loop.

6. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

No ex Scientologist worth his salt would read this haters' group of entheta. They can trust Pierre because he was trained by Ron, and is a Class Xll, something thee and me, can only grovel in front of.

In other words, they (potential PCs) will never hear a peep about this. Pierre and Mrs. have been doing this stuff for years. It is ignored (not is-ed) by respectable Freezone terminals like the IFA (International Freezone Assn.) group on yahoo.

Pierre is a kha khan. We are just riff raff. Who would you trust?

7. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M

8. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

If a batshit crazy couple could communicate to an international audience over the internet, what would they talk about?

9. elwood

elwood Patron with Honors

I'm sorry Emma and her hubby are caught up in this. Jeez, these people are sick. As far as I can tell, Scientology is a morally bankrupt philosophy.

10. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I believe its very unlikely that Pierre has interacted with you. I don't know why Ekaterina targeted you in the first place. He may or may not have known of some of Ekaterina's posts attacking you or using your name. I don't know.

Ekaterina just sent me a post and said I could forward the data. She says she hasn't lived with Pierre for 2 years. And strong implication that she is an anti scientologist.

I have no idea if this is true. However she is doing the best to destroy his
    occupation and client base. The anti scn bit seems valid.

Pierre spends a lot of time away from home auditing.

11. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

All the conspiracy stuff that also bothered LRH. F/N

12. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

I don't believe that is true nor, in fairness to Pierre, can I recall that Pierre has ever made that claim. Certainly not to 'class xii'. As I understand it LRH left training lines looooong before Pierre was trained. He was trained by either a 1st or 2nd generation xii. Don't remember which, not interested enough to look it up.

Mark A. Baker

13. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Ekaterina has just sent an apology to Emma, CCed to me.

14. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Oh Goodie!

So now everything is BETTER! :clap:

We can all be friends together once more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ

Hint to TP: word clear 'cya'.

Mark A. Baker :eyeroll:

15. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

thank god for modern medicine.

now maybe she can start the cycle of asking for all of this to be pulled off the internet.

16. afaceinthecrowd

He was trained by a combination of 2nd and 3rd generation XII’s. He was selected to be trained to XII because he was bi-lingual and not because he was a particularly “Cracker Jack” Auditor. Miriam La Lou (spelling?) Stave was also English/French fluent and trained to XII around the same time as Pierre and was IMO a far, far superior Auditor and human being.:yes:

Face:)

17. paradox

paradox ab intra silentio vera

With the unwritten but implicit admonishment to NOT GET CAUGHT AT IT ... or ELSE [you're totally on your own and subject to Fair Gaming or other black bag dirty tricks that apply].

18. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't aware the Co$ had reached a 4th generation of xii's before effectively shutting down the line with GoAT.

Mark A. Baker

19. afaceinthecrowd

I was just correcting my post when I saw this. My post should read "1st and 2nd generation" and not "2nd and 3rd". :duh:

I apologize for my error.:eyeroll:

Face:confused2:

20. afaceinthecrowd

:thumbsup::yes: