What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Hello Chaps!

Long time, no see. I hope everyone is healthy and happy.

Concerning the Ethiers:
Here is the complete and unedited text of an email received by my wife (Emma) today.

Date: Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 7:42 AM
Subject: RE: violation of board policy
To: Michelle B <deleted>
Cc: basic basic <deleted>

Dear Michelle Butcher-Sterling,

I am fed up with your scientology crap. I am giving you 5 business days to remove my personal information from your board and all information about my child.

Please notify me about the removal or I will proceed to publish ALL private information about Ian Sterling , including his floating and un-floating needles, obsessions , TITS stories , etc. – you name it I have it!

Next is David Thomas and Aida’s BS and flings.

Concerning Blackmail:

From Dictionary.com -

blackmail [ˈblækˌmeɪl]
n
1. (Law) the act of attempting to obtain money by intimidation, as by threats to disclose discreditable information
2. the exertion of pressure or threats, esp unfairly, in an attempt to influence someone's actions
vb (tr)
1. (Law) to exact or attempt to exact (money or anything of value) from (a person) by threats or intimidation; extort
2. to attempt to influence the actions of (a person), esp by unfair pressure or threats.

Concerning me:
Go ahead and publish pdfs of all my worksheets.
Really. :D

BTW I do love TITS. And music and literature, movies, philosophy. I'm not ashamed of this. (Joke in here somewhere).

Just for the curious: I'm very happy in Australia with my beautiful wife and step-daughter. Shame there's no proper beer and the sports are silly. Oh well. :melodramatic:

I've got over my Scn shit and am doing great. So I'll keep tabs on this thread for my edification and amusement. Otherwise I'm still an Ex-ex. :thumbsup:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Nice to see you, Tansy. I knew it'd have to be something "unusual" to get you posting here again.
"Unusual" doesn't quite cut it, though, does it?
:omg: Crazy woman is crazy!!!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Not just crazy Panda.....

Here is a woman, married to Pierre Ethier (the "eminent" Free Zone C/S) who is threatening to publish on the internet, the worksheets of a public PC who was C/Sed (not audited) by Pierre.

This raises a couple of questions in my mind:

1. Why does Pierre Ethier have copies of the worksheets of a PC who was audited by another FZ auditor many years ago?

2. Who is keeping the PC files in the FZ?

3. How many copies of worksheets are there lying around?

4. Why does Catherine Ethier have access to confidential priest penitent privileged files?

5. Who else does Catherine Ethier plan to blackmail with the publication of private and personal information?

It's obvious to me that your data, your most personal & private thoughts and confessions ARE NOT SAFE if the sessions have been audited or C/Sed by Pierre Ethier Class XII.

Should you be worried if you've had a session with Pierre or he has C/sed you? Yes, I think you should be.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hmmm. She's not doing too well at having her name and dealings removed from ESMB, is she?

Paul

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Begs the question - whatever happened to the Auditors Code?:confused2:

Obviously it doesn't apply to the Ethiers, eh? :yes:

I wonder what other "non-vital" parts of "The Tehc" they conveniently overlook?:omg:

btw - hi Tansy ! :D

Jump

Operating teatime
That highlights how $cientology has totally redefined simple words like:
'ethics'
'integrity'
'trust'
'certainty'
'truth'
'minister'
'confidential'

Thats a really great effort.

:clap:

Veda

Sponsor
Begs the question - whatever happened to the Auditors Code?:confused2:

-snip-

Nothing happened to the Auditor's Code.

According to L. Ron Hubbard, "SPs" are "no longer protected by the codes of Scientology."

The Ethiers are just applying their spiritual leader's SP Shattering Tech.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
That Ethier chick is a perfect example of behavior befitting a Scientology CU*T.

Missing Letter Multiple Choice (select one):

A. "L"

B. "N"

C. Both​

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Of course, this is one more reason to use PaulsRobot for sessions: the only worksheets are those you choose to write and keep yourself. :)

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Of course, this is one more reason to use PaulsRobot for sessions: the only worksheets are those you choose to write and keep yourself. :)

Paul

Good point. But....

What if Paul's Robot "goes off" like Hal in 2001 and starts posting my scratch-n-sniff worksheets all over the net?

Then what?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hello Chaps!

Long time, no see. I hope everyone is healthy and happy.

Concerning the Ethiers:
Here is the complete and unedited text of an email received by my wife (Emma) today.

Date: Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 7:42 AM
Subject: RE: violation of board policy
To: Michelle B <deleted>
Cc: basic basic <deleted>

Dear Michelle Butcher-Sterling,

I am fed up with your scientology crap. I am giving you 5 business days to remove my personal information from your board and all information about my child.

Please notify me about the removal or I will proceed to publish ALL private information about Ian Sterling , including his floating and un-floating needles, obsessions , TITS stories , etc. – you name it I have it!

Next is David Thomas and Aida’s BS and flings.

Concerning Blackmail:

From Dictionary.com -

blackmail [ˈblækˌmeɪl]
n
1. (Law) the act of attempting to obtain money by intimidation, as by threats to disclose discreditable information
2. the exertion of pressure or threats, esp unfairly, in an attempt to influence someone's actions
vb (tr)
1. (Law) to exact or attempt to exact (money or anything of value) from (a person) by threats or intimidation; extort
2. to attempt to influence the actions of (a person), esp by unfair pressure or threats.

Concerning me:
Go ahead and publish pdfs of all my worksheets.
Really. :D

BTW I do love TITS. And music and literature, movies, philosophy. I'm not ashamed of this. (Joke in here somewhere).

Just for the curious: I'm very happy in Australia with my beautiful wife and step-daughter. Shame there's no proper beer and the sports are silly. Oh well. :melodramatic:

I've got over my Scn shit and am doing great. So I'll keep tabs on this thread for my edification and amusement. Otherwise I'm still an Ex-ex. :thumbsup:
Wow! - That's really sick...

Hi Tansy! :wave:

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Not just crazy Panda.....

Here is a woman, married to Pierre Ethier (the "eminent" Free Zone C/S) who is threatening to publish on the internet, the worksheets of a public PC who was C/Sed (not audited) by Pierre.

This raises a couple of questions in my mind:

1. Why does Pierre Ethier have copies of the worksheets of a PC who was audited by another FZ auditor many years ago?

2. Who is keeping the PC files in the FZ?

3. How many copies of worksheets are there lying around?

4. Why does Catherine Ethier have access to confidenti

priest penitent privileged files?

5. Who else does Catherine Ethier plan to blackmail with the publication of private and personal information?

It's obvious to me that your data, your most personal & private thoughts and confessions ARE NOT SAFE if the sessions have been audited or C/Sed by Pierre Ethier Class XII.

Should you be worried if you've had a session with Pierre or he has C/sed you? Yes, I think you should be.

Hi Emma:

I can answer your questions here. I had the misfortune in the past to have been C/S'd by Pierre Ethier. Here are the answers to your questions.

1- I don't know about other auditors but I never sent any copies of worksheets to Pierre when he C/S'd for me, so there is nothing from me at all.

2- The auditors keep the files always, in my case none of my PC's files had the real name of the PC and case notes are written with no name just a number or a letter or other secret code, Pierre did not always know the names of my PCs.

3- No copies of PCs of mine are lying around for I destroy their folders as needed or give them to whoever the PC chooses.

4- If she does it is Pierre who gives her access, obviously.

5- Who knows, for she is unpredictable. But anyone who is connected with Pierre is liable to have this happen.

As for your last two statements, I concur.

Diana

Veda

Sponsor
From a Tech outside the CofS Success Story:

I retired from my job in 2001 and I reevaluated my position in Scientology. I had about $150,000. in my savings. I could either leave that money for my kids to spend when I died or I could spend it on myself in Scientology. Even though I had made no attempt to get additional training or processing for 37 years, I chose the latter....

It is now my intention to go to OT XV with Pierre. I look forward to what I know will be an exciting and very rewarding journey.

We had better be nice to Pierre. He's the only person on the planet with LRH's OT levels up to OT 15, or so he says. :p

Seriously folks, the question is, is Pierre accepting "advance payments" for "LRH's OT 9 - 15"?

If he is, then the chance of anyone receiving a refund when these levels don't appear, and the service is not delivered, is between zero and nil.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does she realize how bad she just fucked her husband right now? Who's going to trust him now? But what do you expect of a Footbulletologist?® Nice job Tansy of not playing her game.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
depending on where Ethier lives she has just exposed him to a massive lawsuit.

In a lot of states (AFAIK and IANAL) people who do counselling are OBLIGATED to preserve confidentiality.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I forgot to add. Terril Park was CC'd on the original email and can verify its authenticity.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Ooohh - what a kerfuffle...

Damn - the Freezone and Indies take a hit from this...the top technical expert on the planet and his spouse apparently have not advanced casewise beyond garden variety sh*thead...

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Isn't blackmail illegal? :confused2:

Nice twin-footbullet, Mr. & Mrs. Ethier. :footbullet: :footbullet:

Now, since it had no effect, will we see the footnuke anytime soon?

OK, strike the "no effect " bit - it will probably have some effect in the FZ. :giggle:

Tanstaafl, this is for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xiv7JXLt6ws

Last edited: