What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

RogerB

Crusader
Of course, this is one more reason to use PaulsRobot for sessions: the only worksheets are those you choose to write and keep yourself. :)

Paul

Oh, Paul . . .

I see you're taking my advice and doing some marketing! :p:dieslaughing::roflmao::yes:

Good show, Sir!

Rog

RogerB

Crusader
I forgot to add. Terril Park was CC'd on the original email and can verify its authenticity.

And it's also to be noted that it is Terril who has been defending this idiot chick against Dianaclass8 . . . . and laying into Diana for having (in desperation as an attempt to handle this idiot) "outed" her! :duh:

I'd say it has to be a colossal blind spot to in any way be in defense of such a person . . . . that apart from constantly attacking a person of Diana's stature and class (that last word use in the sense of high quality).

R

Terril park

Sponsor
And it's also to be noted that it is Terril who has been defending this idiot chick against Dianaclass8 . . . . and laying into Diana for having (in desperation as an attempt to handle this idiot) "outed" her! :duh:

I'd say it has to be a colossal blind spot to in any way be in defense of such a person . . . . that apart from constantly attacking a person of Diana's stature and class (that last word use in the sense of high quality).

R

I'm not defending her. I felt it appropriate to remove posts where her silliness is being discussed as its prejudicial for future job applications.
A matter of compassion. In fact I asked Emma to remove any of mine.

A while back I got another mail from her telling me she will block any mail from me to Pierre, and blocking the one I sent him. She can access his mail box. So I no longer wished to help her in any way.

I've along with Tansy recieved a mail yesterday and she 's widened her target of those harassing her kid to my wife. My wife has never heard of Pierre, let alone his kid and is not a scientologist.

Unfortunately niether I or anyone else can mail Pierre without it passing by her.

I shall mail her back and let her know that her and/or Pierre is in grave danger of lawsuits which they will lose.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Tansy's Session Worksheets!!!

FINALLY!!!

I've had confidential session data on Tansy and The Chicken Incident for years, and now to know that there are other pieces to this puzzle out there - my God!

We could finally crack The Tansy Code!!!!

This is the best re-entrance to ESMB I have ever seen, Tansy.

Bravo.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
LuluBelle Wrote:

So much for the "Independents are all against the abuses" theory.... :whistling:
Scientology is a big toxic pool of spiritual deception. It doesn't matter what form it's in: Freezone, Indy, Churchie - whatever.

It is a decoy for real help and corrosive to one's spiritual virtues.

Stay away from it.

RogerB

Crusader
I'm not defending her. I felt it appropriate to remove posts where her silliness is being discussed as its prejudicial for future job applications.

A while back I got another mail from her telling me she will block any mail from me to Pierre, and blocking the one I sent him. She can access his mail box. So I no longer wished to help her in any way.

I've along with Tansy recieved a mail yesterday and she 's widened her target of those harassing her kid to my wife. My wife has never heard of Pierre, let alone his kid and is not a scientologist.

Unfortunately niether I or anyone else can mail Pierre without it passing by her.

I shall mail her back and let her know that her and/or Pierre is in grave danger of lawsuits which they will lose.

I would suggest you tell her that what she has just done is not just an issue of being sued; but was a criminal act subject to prosecution from law enforcement authority.

R

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Thanks I'll send another mail re that.

I'm happy to provide Pierre's home telephone number.

This would be the number I used when I called him to discuss a matter of finances in a calm and friendly fashion and ended up talking to a highly agitated individual who accused me of being a Church "plant". :duh:

TG1

Angelic Poster

Anybody think Pierre and all his pcs and ex-pcs are PTS to Catherine? LOL!

Seriously, in the licensing / certification world of real professionals, this kind of undealt-with situation is what gets people sued and de-licensed.

If Catherine is indeed controlling Pierre's email, then she is his de facto agent, whether he pays her or not. Pierre is therefore liable for any damages resulting from her behavior, including that email she sent to Tansy and Emma.

What riches of embarrassment.

:drama:

TG1

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
It is not the first time that the Ethiers have been seen to not be trustworthy with sensitive info.

What with Pierre's delusions of superiority and his wife's apparently psycho view of life they make a toxic pair to deal with.

Nick

My wife got this from Mrs. Ethier within the last month

To:<deleted>
Subject: Edward Berwick
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:30:36 -0400

Dear Teri,

You husband has been harassing me and my family for over two years now. Your husband had been so excessive in spreading lies about my family that even his internet email had been suspended.
Recently your husband had been fabricating lies about. My child is a minor. Edward had been ridiculing and attacking his disability on public forums. I have never seen an individual who would fall so low to attack child’s disability. This is mentally SICK! Edwards friends partnering with him to fairgame me are mentally SICK!

I am writing to you because I sincerely hope that you will get this to stop. I wanted to contact you for 2 years now.

I swear to God that I am absolutely ready to get the entire community where you live to point at Edward and your household as people purposefully abusive to children with disabilities.
I am firmly decided to contact every single household in your community and let them know what your husband has done to my child.

Imagine if someone was to do Ed’s sick tricks to your daughter <deleted> when she was underage. This is seriously deranged.

My husband , my child and I NEVER met your husband.

I am looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Ekaterina Ethier

--- On Sun, 9/28/08, Lyn <deleted> wrote:

Subject: A pleasure and some info

Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 10:26 PM

Hi Pierre :)

Firstly, I so enjoyed talking to you on the phone yesterday - thank you for the great education! You are so easy to listen to and talk to as well, it was a "pleasure" :).

I have a little bit of info regarding some "left-over" situations with the Aida KR thing. It seems that Cathy found out that Ed distributed the KR on some mailing list. Cathy wants to get Ed's home phone and talk to his wife Terry - who is a Class VIII OT VII by the way. So, is Ed.

Cathy asked me for Ed's number. I did tell her that I don't have a current number for him, but yes, I could get it through a friend. However, I don't want her to bypass you because this is truly your situation to either handle, or let it be. While I realize she has decided that she has a "personal" investment in this situation as well, and has felt slandered or insulted too, I still think that your input is important. So, I'm kinda caught here with trying to decide on whether to communicate it to you or not - but hopefully in the final outcome, this was a good thing I did. I hope I don't ARC break the poop out of Cathy by doing this - but well, what can I say. I almost feel like I'm betraying Cathy in telling you :) - but at the same time, I feel its time for this thing/situation to somehow lay down and die - if that makes sense.

I've thought of communicating to Ed myself - which I most likely will because to be honest, I've never seen Ed do this before - not to this degree. I've known Ed for about 10 years, off and on and he's always been very easy to talk to and understanding. I really don't get this at all.

So, I have no idea what the hell is being dramatized with all of this. I did have my own cog and what indicated to me which seemed to settle it for me, but its not my situation, and so I can't have cogs for others.

Is there anything that you would like me to do?

High regards,
Lyn

Last edited:
This is a sweet note I got from Pierre a couple of years ago

Flag this message
RE: auditing SOMEONEMonday, 23 June, 2008 19:36
From: "Pierre Ethier Class XII" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts
To: "Edward Berwick" <deleted>
WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO I NEED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A COMPLIANCE REPORT???

ARE YOU MY NEW PERSONAL MODERATOR and dictator , because according to you I am clueless about the etiquette of posting AND NEED TO BE RE-EDUCATED BY YOUR WISDOM...because you seem to know everything...

Who even told you the person I talked about was named Jason??? I certainly did not say it.

If he was how do you knopw he was opposed to the posting?

Even if he was what code was broken? Nothing I said came from a session. No name was provided, though those prone to dub-in are certainly going to instantly assert something is there that isnt, because Frankly that is what most of the FZ is about and why enetire groups revel around teh most absurd ideas.

Because I give an ARCX session to someone, does not mean they are going to join the FZ, nor change anything inj their views. Yet the FZ keep sinking into dub-in of dub-in...

I have now done 5 ARCX sessions on VIPs, 4 of them were screwed up on L10, another on anothyer action. Otherwise, each and every detail was the same, yet the FZ is so very prompt at judging and condemning any one who does not follow thie little code of rules, where Natter is eqauated with wisdom.

And are you now going to accuse me of 5 violations of a code, as yet unknown to me, because I have told you there are now 5 of these pcs

For your info, there are many p[eople who have videos on the Internet. I never even said teh video was antagoniostic or recent. YEt people keep READING MY MIND, keep seein g things thata re not there. STOP SEEING THINGS THAT ARE NOT THERE

NAtter, natter, natter. It seems to be my only reward from the FZ these day (except for the pcs) . Welcokme to the ever increasing club of those who love to natter and criticize me. No wonder I stopped posting.

I just had another stating I was teh worst of teh woirst and that as a Class VIII tyhey viewed me as the most despiocable individual they ever came acrosss with.. that I was a starngwer to ARC, obnosis and even Sanity itself... ANd of course people will chant that the wall of natter the tell me is 100% justified and my case screwed up beyond repair and of course relay the horrible message that "dozens of people cannot tolerate my very presence and postings and that I should shut up.

If anything I needed to post a win to at least prove that I still exist,

becsause here in LA, except for the peopel I have been auditing, it is nothing but INVALIDATION, NATTER, DENIGRATION and INSINUATIONS.

5 years of denigrations on USenet, ESMB by the Hiltons, rOBLES and other antagos, pale COMPARED to what has been told to me here.

Support has been NIL. Quite on the contrary, I am told by everyone my behaviour is shameful, because I am supposed to smile while being insulted and nattered at all day and that "not being nice" to natterer is a crime

I will be certain to keep the FZ in the dark about my activities, wins and progress from now on.

Do not bother to reply.

I WILL CONSIDER YOUR FORWARDING THIS EMAIL TO ANYONE A BREACH OF THE CODE YOUA RE SO FOND POF ACCUSING ME OF VIOLATING.

It is a private communciation, and I have had enough denigration in the past month to last me for an entire year.

> Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:53:13 +0000
> From: <deleted>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: auditing Jason
>
> Did you have a verbal or written authorization to disclose your auditing of Jason?
>
> If you did, it would have been nice if you had said he had OKed the post.
>
> If you didn't, your post is a big violation of your relationship with him.
>

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Scientologists embarrassing themselves ... again.

Good grief, this thread feels like a teenage scrag fight.

What is wrong with these people?

Oh yeah ... they are scientologists.

:whistling:

as a PS

she's a trip. I don't think it is legally criminal. Much like the fruitcake that tried to kill Ronald Reagan, he wasn't convicted of attempted assassination. He was sent to a looney ward.

this kind of thing has been going on behind mostly closed doors for years

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't pretend

I don't even pretend to understand all this, but these emails (being) received, come off as psycho, as in psychotic. Seriously disturbed.