What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I still don't get what stuff is supposedly still here...AFAIK, Ems went to a fair bit of effort to make sure it was taken off, last time they sent her a nasty email.

Ems has gone above and beyond what she should have had to do as a forum admin/board owner, IMO.

I still don't get what stuff is supposedly still here...AFAIK, Ems went to a fair bit of effort to make sure it was taken off, last time they sent her a nasty email.

Ems has gone above and beyond what she should have had to do as a forum admin/board owner, IMO.

just because she said she wanted things taken down, doesn't mean they were there.

just because she said I've been attacking her kid on the internet for years, doesn't mean I do or did

just because Mr. or Mrs. Ethier say something, doesn't make it true

what's true is she acts as if she is crazy, but it may not be an act.

Terril Park can perhaps verify that his copy is the same as the one posted, but what steps have been taken to ensure that email actually came from the purported author ? :confused2:

Is the From: address consistent with other emails from her?

Are the routing headers also consistent ?

I'm saying make sure this is not another stupid OSA (or other party) 3P Op before dropping the hammer on the Ethiers. :no:

it is consistent with her behavior over several years time. OSA doesn't need to do this. Pierre and wife are more than over the top.

If past performance over the last few years is any indicator -

the Ethiers will continue this rant. One or both will post my home address and phone numbers, maybe pictures of my children, will perhaps phone or e mail my friends with complaints, etc. The threats to Emma and Tansy will probably be carried out, ditto DianaClass Vlll and her husband, Dave.

This is part of a pattern. It is not a new never before seen event.

after awhile, they will then demand that everything posted by them and others be removed

because, it would be difficult for Pierre's business if PCs were capable of doing a due diligence search on google of all that he has done.

Last edited:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Hmmm. She's not doing too well at having her name and dealings removed from ESMB, is she?

Paul

If Cathy Ethiers wants to suppress personal information (etc.) that's on the Internet, maybe she should start by changing her name? Let me help to pick a new one.

Streisand would seem to be appropriate...

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
it is consistent with her behavior over several years time. OSA doesn't need to do this. Pierre and wife are more than over the top.

If past performance over the last few years is any indicator -

the Ethiers will continue this rant. One or both will post my home address and phone numbers, maybe pictures of my children, will perhaps phone or e mail my friends with complaints, etc. The threats to Emma and Tansy will probably be carried out, ditto DianaClass Vll and her husband, Dave.

This is part of a pattern. It is not a new never before seen event.

after awhile, they will then demand that everything posted by them and others be removed

because, it would be difficult for Pierre's business if PCs were capable of doing a due diligence search on google of all that he has done.

People do not need to search google, just take a look at Pierre and you can see that the man is heavily addicted to food; he is like a junkie who does not care about anything but his drug of choice.

As for posting info about me; here it is; my real name as all know is Aida Thomas, just google my name and an OSA website will come up with all the information about me well supplied to them by their friend Teril Park aka BB.

Diana

People do not need to search google, just take a look at Pierre and you can see that the man is heavily addicted to food; he is like a junkie who does not care about anything but his drug of choice.

I loved his performance in Star Wars

star-wars-jabba-the-hutt_l.jpg

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Well, if you are still a good friend, Terril, I suggest you get with him and explain that he MUST do something or else she is going to wind up in jail.

I once wrote to Pierre Ethier asking him for help with his wife. He said he had no control or say over it then he threatened me.

I later heard that he knows quite well what his wife does and supports it. I cannot prove this allegation but I personally believe it to be true.

dianaclass8

And it's also to be noted that it is Terril who has been defending this idiot chick against Dianaclass8 . . . . and laying into Diana for having (in desperation as an attempt to handle this idiot) "outed" her! :duh:

I'd say it has to be a colossal blind spot to in any way be in defense of such a person . . . . that apart from constantly attacking a person of Diana's stature and class (that last word use in the sense of high quality).

R

Thank you my friend :giggle::flirt:

Diana

dianaclass8

I once wrote to Pierre Ethier asking him for help with his wife. He said he had no control or say over it then he threatened me.

I later heard that he knows quite well what his wife does and supports it. I cannot prove this allegation but I personally believe it to be true.

Voltaire, the email that Emma received it is definitely from her, sent from his email address, he is fully aware of what she does. There is no use to ask him to control his wife because they know well what they are doing.

Diana

dianaclass8

Anybody think Pierre and all his pcs and ex-pcs are PTS to Catherine? LOL!

Seriously, in the licensing / certification world of real professionals, this kind of undealt-with situation is what gets people sued and de-licensed.

If Catherine is indeed controlling Pierre's email, then she is his de facto agent, whether he pays her or not. Pierre is therefore liable for any damages resulting from her behavior, including that email she sent to Tansy and Emma.

What riches of embarrassment.

:drama:

TG1

TG1 you will be surprised what goes on in the Freezone, Pierre is one of the main auditors who gives a 'seal of approval' or 'certification' to other auditors to show potential PCs that they are 'standard', even though, he has criticized the system, he himself is part of...LOL!

Diana

Voltaire, the email that Emma received it is definitely from her, sent from his email address, he is fully aware of what she does. There is no use to ask him to control his wife because they know well what they are doing.

Diana

I would swear that there may be by passed charge when it comes to Pierre and Cathy. I don't really understand why.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Oh, I'm quite sure of that. I believe he not only knows what she is doing but sanctions and supports this. Which means he supported her writing all that stuff about me. I can't imagine what I did to have this man decide I merited that. Further, it was a mistake for the Ethiers to do that. A. Very. Big. Mistake.

Now, they've made an even bigger mistake by coming after Emma and Tansy.

A. Much. Bigger. Mistake.

Cataclysmic, even.

dianaclass8

Oh, I'm quite sure of that. I believe he not only knows what she is doing but sanctions and supports this. Which means he supported her writing all that stuff about me. I can't imagine what I did to have this man decide I merited that. Further, it was a mistake for the Ethiers to do that. A. Very. Big. Mistake.

Cataclysmic, even.

Voltaire, you did nothing, Pierre and his wife get imagined enemies everywhere, it is enough for someone to breath for him to notice it and see it as an enemy. Pierre and anyone associated with him in any way, shape or form...wether a PC or friend, or use of C/S or whatever, is equally insane.
Diana

Cataclysmic, even.

I'm surprised that no one, including myself, has posted Diana Class Vlll's famous Knowledge Report on Mr. Rolly Polly.

Terril park

Sponsor
Well, if you are still a good friend, Terril, I suggest you get with him and explain that he MUST do something or else she is going to wind up in jail.

Unfortunately Pierre is abroad. I've left a message on his cell but its unlikely
he will check as he's left his home no. for people to contact him. Thats where
Ekaterina lives......

A famous brit MP once said, and possibly quoting someone else, " When you're
in a hole, stop digging". Ekaterina instead hired a large excavator and now her attempt at blackmail is on the world wide web.

dianaclass8

I'm surprised that no one, including myself, has posted Diana Class Vlll's famous Knowledge Report on Mr. Rolly Polly.

Ay no please! LOL! It is like giving raw meat to the lions...LOL! He is an irresponsible person who does not measure he consequences of his acts. Despite of it all those scientologists still go and get auditing by him. Go figure:duh: I think they would be better off with Paul's Robot auditor than with Pierre:D

Diana

Ay no please! LOL! It is like giving raw meat to the lions...LOL! He is an irresponsible person who does not measure he consequences of his acts. Despite of it all those scientologists still go and get auditing by him. Go figure:duh: I think they would be better off with Paul's Robot auditor than with Pierre:D

Diana

as Bob Dole was reputed to say, "Depends."

aton1169l.jpg