What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Mary...some days my evil side betrays me...:angry::D
You are right...I will behave accordingly...:blush:

Thanks for bringing me back to my senses...nevertheless what I said it is true... and I will leave it at that...pardon my impertinence...:nervous:

Diana

((HUGGS)) to you, Diana.

Like learning to enjoy fine wine, ignoring the attacks gets better with practice and time. Let the attackers look the worse for losing control.

AnonyMary

Now to get this thread back on topic with this blackmail issue:

After reviewing all that has been said and Terril's relay of his conversation with her, I can only conclude that she is not sincere and that she is not going to work this out with us:

Terril posted and I replied over on the Pierre CL XII thread something that belongs here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terril park
Just spoke to her. She hasn't access to folder data. making it up.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=560477#post560477

IMO the situation is of a lioness defending her cub. Rationality may not be the main thrust. Also she has some difficulties with the english language.

For example her statement that my wife was attacking her child was
a complete misunderstanding of english use. She meant me. I posted
her real name here when there was a confusion between her and TO
who have similar names.

She wants any comments about her child removed. She is worried that his schoolmates can google the name and see peoples comments re her child,
and thus expose him to ridicule bullying or whatever.

The child is doing well in an ordinary school.

She of course has gone about matters in a seriously non optimum manner.

She is not a scientologist, a freezoner a critic or a COS member. She is
caught up in matters she is not fully cognizant on and did all the wrong things.

I shall speak to her again soon and try and get her to realise... whatever.

I shall write privately to some who may be interested. I consider that
her wishes be granted on compassionate grounds.

As a secondary much less important matter, some of us will no longer recieve her mails re this.

Matters and posts on ARS we can't deal with. Sadly she will have to live with those.

Terril,

This has little to do with her son. Everything about him came from information she posted or spoke publicly about, all of which was already on the internet. They are also archived at internet archive.

It has everything to do with the consequences of her having attacked people via trolling on the internet. The boy is adorable. Nothing derogatory has ever been said about him. Anything said by Diana or myself about their situation had to do with the parents and their misguided priorities. The child's name was never mentioned, by the way, so how can they google his name and find what has been posted?

It is her own name, her acts that have been exposed and her issues that she is concerned about. If she really thinks his friends will be finding out, they will find out because of what she has written on the internet.

If that is what she is so concerned about, then she needs to take responsibility for what she posted in her insane attacks and rants ( which can be deleted via Google Groups). She covertly went onto ARS doing this, using several of her nics, one of which was so close to Claire's that people thought it was Claire. She wrote disgusting things and is a known troll now because of her ARS posts.

She has no shame for what she has done because she has not removed the volumes of posts no mother would want their kid to see. It's clear she is only pointing the finger at ESMB and Emma. Not me, not Diana, not Claire because she has never once asked us to remove the comments. I am willing to do so only if she removes all of hers. Asking for her to apologize is fruitless but getting her to remove all her posts about us should suffice in exchange for us removing ours that were posted in reply or posted here, mentioning her son's situation. (snip)

I also found this very enlightening....

this has been a pattern for years.

she is obviously very smart. her internet research skills are first rate. If I was a politician, I'd hire her to research opposing politicians in an instant. She has persistence and diligence. I bet she has a file of every post I've ever made on the internet. She's is anything, but dumb.

then she falls into nutsville, all hell comes loose

then cease fire, then retract all the damage that is visible.

I think she's just an albatross to bear.

the things I posted, were just examples of the Ethier effect. There are lots more posts archived.

This will happen again.

She called and asked my husband to ask me, to remove my posts, my husband asked her to remove hers from ARS and she denied she ever posted anything at all there.

That woman she sees enemies everywhere but she should just take a look at the mirror...for she IS her worse enemy.

Diana

Diana

I say, report her to her ISP for starters.

FoTi

Crusader
Oh, when did auditors change from auditing the pc in front of them to auditing the folder in front of them? I musta missed the memo on that.

:dieslaughing: :dieslaughing: :dieslaughing:

When did they not audit the folder in front of them?

Last edited:

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Welcome to the Freezone Wars, Take 15

Take 1 was neither edifying nor entertaining and, like the Matrix movies, they deteriorate in quality as they "progress".

Before I take my leave I'll climb into my pulpit of self-satisfaction and self-righteousness for one final lecture.....

ESMB is like high-school. Hopefully you learn some shit that you may find useful in life and have some fun, then you....................graduate!

Sure, stay friends with people you met there, go to the occasional reunion, but for chrissakes get out into the world and live your life.

If the board has a purpose it is to get over Scn.

Be happy. :D :wave:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Take 1 was neither edifying nor entertaining and, like the Matrix movies, they deteriorate in quality as they "progress".

Before I take my leave I'll climb into my pulpit of self-satisfaction and self-righteousness for one final lecture.....

ESMB is like high-school. Hopefully you learn some shit that you may find useful in life and have some fun, then you....................graduate!

Sure, stay friends with people you met there, go to the occasional reunion, but for chrissakes get out into the world and live your life.

Perhaps some (here) try to maintain or even create a degree of self-righteous indignation (at scio) for fear of lurkers and newly outs thinking ESMB is a Freezone/Indie board.

Sometimes I think it could easily become a FZ board if the genuine Ex scientologists stopped posting, even though it may be preferable to move on now for many (inc myself) having pretty much achieved all I could have hoped for here.

:yes:

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
This has everything to do with her kid.

And who fair gamed her kid and has made this a constant source of trouble?

Duh...fairgame I'm pissed she is weak let's take her on.....

She has been begging for months to stop fair gaming her kid.

Fair gaming it seems, has become contagious.

I am all for justice but I have ask myself what I am willing to do and become to protect my kids and I don't see a limit.

My kids were effected on this forum when I got outed, by ways of legal expenses when I had to pull out their education reserves to cover legal expenses because I was outed here.

Hey, you cannot fuck with people's kids and walk away. Scientologist or any other arena.

But why is she still here? Because nobody here cared enough about that child to step in and draw a line.

While you wail here about human rights and abuse. Please!

Please remember! You were a human being once! WAY before you were a Scientologist.

Diana class 8 fairgamed that kid and raped him a new view for all the planet with internet to see. Fuckin rape.

And NOBODY here rose in protest. But me.

And you bitch about other's brutality?

I came here with every reasonable words I could muster to incite some sympathy and you all told me to fuck off and die.

And you host the battleplan to protest a humanitarian award?

What the fuck kind of sickness are you people into?

Just like DM, I say you can fool some of the people some of time. Some of the people all of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Luckily, I am the small minority.

Don't fucking post here about her hysteria and talk about what the Sea Org did to kids that was unholy while you are doing the same thing.

If you're going to save us, you need to be more specific about which other parts of the world are not valid as "out (in) the world" and which things do and don't qualify as "living (our lives)".
(if you can bear to stay here long enough.....). Actually I could
*do a Caterina* just to get your attention. :)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Just don't forget to breathe in that rarified air on high. :D

Sure that applies to some people - perhaps those who wandered in for a few courses and wandered out again - and it doesn't to others.

Getting one's family and friends out of scio may take a little longer - and if 'living your life' includes those family and friends, it is not something that is over after so many posts or so much time. Unfortunately.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

I couldn't agree more.

AnonyMary

This has everything to do with her kid.

And who fair gamed her kid and has made this a constant source of trouble?

Duh...fairgame I'm pissed she is weak let's take her on.....

She has been begging for months to stop fair gaming her kid.

Fair gaming it seems, has become contagious.

I am all for justice but I have ask myself what I am willing to do and become to protect my kids and I don't see a limit.

My kids were effected on this forum when I got outed, by ways of legal expenses when I had to pull out their education reserves to cover legal expenses because I was outed here.

Hey, you cannot fuck with people's kids and walk away. Scientologist or any other arena.

But why is she still here? Because nobody here cared enough about that child to step in and draw a line.

While you wail here about human rights and abuse. Please!

Please remember! You were a human being once! WAY before you were a Scientologist.

Diana class 8 fairgamed that kid and raped him a new view for all the planet with internet to see. Fuckin rape.

And NOBODY here rose in protest. But me.

And you bitch about other's brutality?

I came here with every reasonable words I could muster to incite some sympathy and you all told me to fuck off and die.

And you host the battleplan to protest a humanitarian award?

What the fuck kind of sickness are you people into?

Just like DM, I say you can fool some of the people some of time. Some of the people all of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Luckily, I am the small minority.

Don't fucking post here about her hysteria and talk about what the Sea Org did to kids that was unholy while you are doing the same thing.

:begging:Provide the links to where Mrs. E's child is fairgamed. or get off your :soapbox: and :shutup:
This is not about you and what issues you have with others. Stop being off topic.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
:begging:Provide the links to where Mrs. E's child is fairgamed. or get off your :soapbox: and :shutup:
This is not about you and what issues you have with others. Stop being off topic.

Some people sit in incidents that never happened 30 years ago and they go on like if it had just happened...:duh:

Pierre Ethier, his wife Ekatherine and their co-horts, have done more harm to the Freezone than all the OSA bots combined by continuing their delusionary behavior. The general, average person would have already had more common sense and would have moved on with their lives and into other better pastures but some scios who pretend to be "Otees" and to be reaching high spiritual and ethical levels have this horrible compulsion to dub-in 'true' stories that never happened....and the non sense is perpetuated by those who humor them.

Diana

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not some people, one person, you Diana, are the source of this issue with her kid. YOU. She is wrong targeting Emma. Emma hosts the forum not what others post here. Since Diana has disagreed to take down her slander on this kid, Emma has become the next target.

I have already provided the links once.

No I do not care to inherit new enemies because of this conflict. I am not the source of it. I tried with good intentions to fix it. I was not able to. I have stated my thoughts.

Anyway, publishing work sheets is wrong. Threatening to do so is very wrong.
I am seeing a lot of injustice and wronging in a lot of arenas. Two wrongs do not a make a right. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I know the Ms. Pierre is very enturbulated about her son being fair gamed on a forum and thinking his friends in school will be reading about it and hazing him. She is not a Scientologist and either is he. Fair gaming seems to be contagious.

There is some black magic floating that seems to transform people into destructive measures they ordinarily might not become. I think the purpose of ethics for me has been to keep myself on the high road so the black magic does not engulf me entirely. Once you dabble in it, even when you want to step away some of it sticks to your foot. I know that sounds very "old religion" but it has some merit if you look long enough.

The sources of many of these conflicts remain hidden while others wound another. For whatever it means, I will send my views to Pierre's wife to encourage her to be a different person in trying to resolve this concern with regards to her child. Killing one another off we all loose.

We all have a common decency that bought us towards another in an attempt to reconcile conflict internally and outwards as well. This bright magic is what keeps us alive as an Earth people.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some people sit in incidents that never happened 30 years ago and they go on like if it had just happened...:duh:

Diana

You are stuck in that incident. I have not mentioned it since I wrote it up. This is not about my incident with you. It is about a child and how you used him to torture his parents.

Maybe you are stuck in it because of wrong time? 1993 is not 30 years ago. You continue to misplace this event in time as "30 years ago". If you get out a piece of paper and a pencil you will figure it out and add it up.

Meanwhile, it is not the issue here now.

Other conflict that you have sourced and generated between people is the issue now.

AnonyMary

You are stuck in that incident. I have not mentioned it since I wrote it up. This is not about my incident with you. It is about a child and how you used him to torture his parents.

Maybe you are stuck in it because of wrong time? 1993 is not 30 years ago. You continue to misplace this event in time as "30 years ago". If you get out a piece of paper and a pencil you will figure it out and add it up.

Meanwhile, it is not the issue here now.

Other conflict that you have sourced and generated between people is the issue now.

:waiting: