What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Flunk for comm lag Terril. Please tell me why your Freezone sites are not subject to the same "Freedom of Speech" rules you and your fellow free-zoners feel entitled to and have demanded and taken advantage of here and on other EX-scientology sites.

Because he does not have the same sense of ethics as Emma does on ESMB. While she let free reign to Terril to post whatever he wanted and even let him have a thread to post success stories, he completely supresses her communication on his board...Terril and Dexter Gelfand his moderator are making sure that her voice is not heard. Oddly enough, Dex, used to post to his heart content here in Emma's board.

Diana

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Because he does not have the same sense of ethics as Emma does on ESMB. While she let free reign to Terril to post whatever he wanted and even let him have a thread to post success stories, he completely supresses her communication on his board...Terril and Dexter Gelfand his moderator are making sure that her voice is not heard. Oddly enough, Dex, used to post to his heart content here in Emma's board.

Diana

Did you read the venomous replies from Dexter?? Calm cool collected - NOT!!! It was quite amusing to me to see him lose his cool like that.

His Homo Sap is showing. :eyeroll:

dianaclass8

Did you read the venomous replies from Dexter?? Calm cool collected - NOT!!! It was quite amusing to me to see him lose his cool like that.

His Homo Sap is showing. :eyeroll:

Emma, I really admire you for your courage and your sense of justice and your personal integrity. You have earned my respect while others out there have completely lost it.

You are a true...I don't know how to say in English but this is a Spanish compliment: Tu eres una mujer cabal....it feels better if I say it in my language.

You have class, intelligence and fortitude.

With infinite ARC and gratitude,

Aida

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Religion is an explosive area.

What's that got to do with anything? Scientology is not a religion. That's not just my opinion, but the judgment of the UK charities commission.

Ter, Scientology is not a religion in the country where you live. Deal with it.

The private FZ Forums are the only place in the Galaxy where FZers
can communicate without being bashed to pieces.

Personally, I think it's wrong to perpetuate a crime, whether it's done within a "walled garden" or out in public. I can't deny you the use of that walled garden, personally, but if you appear to be recruiting for additional 'raw meat' you can expect to be unpopular among people who have wised up.

LRH exhibited so many, many symptoms of mental illness... how can you still believe that his teachings and methods could do you good rather than harm? Why you think that a proven, serial con-man who dabbled in satanism would labour to gift mankind with something spiritually uplifting (as opposed to simply doing anything he could to borrow false glory and line his own pockets) is a mystery to me.

But hey: best of luck to you. If you or any FZ'er cares to levitate down Tottenham Court Road, I'll gladly delete this message. You'll also shatter CofS, I suspect.

... The private FZ Forums are the only place in the Galaxy where FZers can communicate without being bashed to pieces. ...

Au contraire, BB. Not only I have often seen FZers 'bashed to pieces' on FZ forums, you have shown yourself willing not only to tolerate such conduct when originated by your friends but also to engage in it yourself when it suits your purposes.

Need penance? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7wc55oXWf8

Mark A. Baker

dianaclass8

Au contraire, BB. Not only I have often seen FZers 'bashed to pieces' on FZ forums, you have shown yourself willing not only to tolerate such conduct when originated by your friends but also to engage in it yourself when it suits your purposes.

Need penance?

Mark A. Baker

Mark, not long ago, my client and friend Lyn, posted a win on Terril's site and she was kicked out because they "were not condoning wins from Aida", not content with that, Dexter the moderator proceeded to third party me with Lyn.

Yet, Terril, Dexter and the rest totally condone Senora Ethier threats of bombing my house...go figure...:omg:

Poor freezoners, it's like being in the Cof$ all over again...:duh:

Diana

Tanstaafl

Crusader
quick question

are tits actually going to make an appearance on this thread or not? I have been following this faithfully and with great hope given that Tansy started the thread and then having to read through endless angst about driveling ethiers and so far - bupkis on the tits front.

Tansy - let's get to the knockers !

You can always rely on Mick to notice when a thread has gone off-topic. Remember folks, the price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Here is your (agonisingly predictable and lame) reward, Mick:
View attachment 3327

A beautiful pair! :happydance:

In accordance with the proud and noble ESMB tradition of thread diversion may I offer this clip from the UK's best-known children's tv programme, Blue Peter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSO3-jKoRBQ

picture.php

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mark, not long ago, my client and friend Lyn, posted a win on Terril's site and she was kicked out because they "were not condoning wins from Aida", not content with that, Dexter the moderator proceeded to third party me with Lyn.

Yet, Terril, Dexter and the rest totally condone Senora Ethier threats of bombing my house...go figure...:omg:

Diana

Hard to comprehend? Not really. FZers did, at one time, make up the Co$.
:wink2:

Terril park

Sponsor

Diana

This is complete distortion. There was no problem with Lyn's wins.

I unsubscribed her as you were libeling me on her forum, as you
do here, and she allowed that.

I had nothing to do with any communication between Lyn and Dex.