What's new

Congratulations OSA (for now)

Veda

Sponsor
Actually I was at the mission for 7 years, however I was only in the know about everything during the last 3 years. You, Veda, like to give absolutes and don't seem to acknowledge that there were places that were not the horrible places you are most familiar with. I think it is important to point that out, also.

I left once I saw things turning for the worse.

And, the weather here is always fabulous.

One creates one's universe and mine is full of health, happiness, love and wealth.

I wish the same for you, Veda - if that is what you would like...

Marina

Sigh.

This is not about you or me. I was not familiar with "horrible places" when I was in Scientology. I was a happily compartmentalized public person auditor, http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=362148&highlight=red,+shore

Pc folder culling existed in Scientology since the 1960s. Whether or not it existed around you at your Mission during your time there doesn't change the evidence and testimony of others, and the statements of others, from Scientology's founder, to his wife, and many others. It doesn't change the evidence and testimony at myriad court cases, and here at ESMB, by others than yourself.

You can pretend that the RPF didn't became abusive until the mid 1980s, and you can pretend that pc folder culling didn't exist until the 1980s, and it doesn't change a thing.

freet43

Patron with Honors
Sigh.

Pc folder culling existed in Scientology since the 1960s. Whether or not it existed around you at your Mission during your time there doesn't change the evidence and testimony of others, and the statements of others, from Scientology's founder, to his wife, and many others. It doesn't change the evidence and testimony at myriad court cases, and here at ESMB, by others than yourself.

You can pretend that the RPF didn't became abusive until the mid 1980s, and you can pretend that pc folder culling didn't exist until the 1980s, and it doesn't change a thing.

I don't have to pretend anything - in my experience that was not practiced at my mission. That was my only point. Simple - stop trying to blow it into something other than that.

Marina

Veda

Sponsor
I don't have to pretend anything - in my experience that was not practiced at my mission. That was my only point. Simple - stop trying to blow it into something other than that.

Marina

This is where this futile discussion began:

-snip-

The RPF horrors started years after Ken left the SO ["Years after" being mid 1980s or later]. To think he could have done anything about what the RPF became is absurd.

-snip-

And this is where it ends. :)

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
re: Dex I think its less about OSA and more about EGO......a stubborn ego cannot let go and acquiesce to the idea that it was all a hoax. He got out around 50 and is now past 60....thats a tuff age to have a total change of thought process of something he has studied and immersed himseld in for a lifetime.The scam..err umm ..auditing people is working out financially for him...I think its all hes got...pretty sad.

He's always been a person who knows more than everyone else and enjoys thinking that about himself..letting go of Auditing would crumble that....yet no schooling except the church studies as far as I know. :eek: