What's new

Congratulations OSA (for now)

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Veda, I can't speak for other orgs or missions, but I know for a fact that folder culling did not go on at the mission I was at up to the point that I left in 79. How do I know? I was in the know of everything that went on at the mission for the last three years before I left..., as I was Qual Sec and second in command and was consulted on most everything.(When the ED was out of town for training or auditing, or the one time he did lower conditions, I filled in as acting ED).

I have since heard from old staff friends that joined the GO after I left, and one of their biggest beefs was that pc folder culling had begun. They knew, because they were required to do that - and each of them left staff shortly after receiving such assignments.

Marina

I'm sure that you can understand that the subject of pc folder culling in Scientology extends beyond your three year stint at a mission, or comments from your friends. There is a much larger base of information that can be consulted.

Apparently you dwell in an alternate universe. One where pc folder culling in Scientology didn't occur until the 1980s.

And where... "The RPF horrors started years after [1983]."

-snip-

The RPF horrors started years after Ken [Urquhart] left the SO [in 1983]. To think he could have done anything about what the RPF became is absurd.

-snip-

How's the weather there?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
The first mentioned on the net has been as far as I can tell in all cases been taken of probably re copyright concerns. See if you can find fair use quotes to support your thesis. Its a confidental policy not in green vols.

The second is in the green vols. The act of a COS agent spending several years auditing in the FZ/ Indepedent/splinter groups is committing many suppressive acts. This PL very specifically spells this out. It does no where endorse such actions.

Ooh, Terril!! Missed your reply, I thought you had me on ignore. For explicit details on how OSA works as per L Ron Hubbard tech, go here: http://www.mediafire.com/?178kc0ay8p7qkuc

I don't think Dexter is an OSA operative, but, like anyone here, he could be a conduit whether we know it or not.

Gaijin

Patron
Outstanding!

That is exactly what I have been wondering...what the fuck are all these guys TALKING about??!!!

It's like coming into a theater to see the WIZARD OF OZ for the first time and getting there late--really late.

As you sit down you hear "I'm Melllllting!!!" and the green witch goes up in a puff of purple smoke.

A bunch of folks here on ESMB, likewise, melted down-----but I missed all the earlier scenes like the tornado, the wizard behind the curtains and flying monkeys.

I still don't have a freaking clue what happened! LOLOL

Thank you! I was beginning to wonder if it was just me.... at least now I know I'm not alone.

Gaijin

Gaijin

Patron
One such site is martyrathbunblog.com PLEASE NOTE: This is an OSA-run DEAD AGENT (ie. OSA lies about people) site and it will log your ip address should you choose to visit it.

As far as IP logging goes, you have to assume that *all* sites log your IP address.
This isn't a problem, as long as you use Tor, and block flash, java, etc.

So anyway, went there, had a look-see, and this is what I found:

[Photo of Mike Laws]

Mike Laws

Mike Laws is in a similar position as Jason Beghe. My source tells me that one of the last people who audited Laws was Marty Rathbun. Granted that for years Laws was scamming Scientologists out of money for his failed business enterprises, he was best known for conducting a secret extramarital affair and lying about it. After Laws blew himself off Church lines due to his unethical behavior, he later said that he went to his doctor and asked for an anti-depressant which was “phenomenally life changing” but in the next breath says, “It didn’t really help me, but it absolutely did not harm me.” Well it sounds like you’re pretty screwed up if something is phenomenally life changing but didn’t help you. Laws then went to Marty who practiced his squirrel techniques on him. Laws has has since been funding Rathbun’s attacks against Scientology.

Gaijin

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
As far as IP logging goes... etc
Gaijin
That's quite true but not every site is run by a vicious, criminal cult-posing-as-a-religion with a penchant for attacking everyone it perceives as an enemy.

The "information" you chose to quote about Mike Laws is just OSA Dead Agent Crap, you should hear what they say about you! :D (just kidding!)

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
As far as IP logging goes, you have to assume that *all* sites log your IP address.
This isn't a problem, as long as you use Tor, and block flash, java, etc.

[Photo of Mike Laws]

Mike Laws

Mike Laws is in a similar position as Jason Beghe. My source tells me that one of the last people who audited Laws was Marty Rathbun. Granted that for years Laws was scamming Scientologists out of money for his failed business enterprises, he was best known for conducting a secret extramarital affair and lying about it. After Laws blew himself off Church lines due to his unethical behavior, he later said that he went to his doctor and asked for an anti-depressant which was “phenomenally life changing” but in the next breath says, “It didn’t really help me, but it absolutely did not harm me.” Well it sounds like you’re pretty screwed up if something is phenomenally life changing but didn’t help you. Laws then went to Marty who practiced his squirrel techniques on him. Laws has has since been funding Rathbun’s attacks against Scientology.

Gaijin

When you consider the "source" of these virulent accusations, it's probably the best "commendation" Mike could ever get from anyone. :roflmao:

He's been "positioned" with Jason Beghe and is supposed to be funding Rathbun - does he buy Marty's fishing line and bait I wonder? :hysterical:

I guess the next step for the OSAspawn is a cut-and-paste of Mike's postings here to turn him into some sort of super-cyber-terrorist.:omg:

I don't wonder why the Co$ are attacking Mike so hard - it's obvious they're scared spitless of him. :yes:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
When you consider the "source" of these virulent accusations, it's probably the best "commendation" Mike could ever get from anyone. :roflmao:

He's been "positioned" with Jason Beghe and is supposed to be funding Rathbun - does he buy Marty's fishing line and bait I wonder? :hysterical:

More importantly, how can I get Mike to fund me?

Let’s see, a new Aston Martin V12 Vantage should really help in the struggle against the CoS.

Then again, perhaps I should get him pay for plastic surgery so that I’m a bit better looking than just ‘not ugly’? :whistling:

Ax

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Conspiracy to take over ESMB foiled!
Earlier in this thread you learned about Mr.Ratbun and the independent scientologists secret conspiracy to take over ESMB.. This was the primary reason for the new 'be nice to newbies' policy. So that Mr.Ratbun and freinds could come to ESMB and not run screaming away with flailing arms immediatly because someone told 'em.. ah.. sumthin' or other. Wouldn't take much.. So the new 'be nice to newbies' policy is crucial!

But get this! - Another crucial element is that David Miscavige is a clear and present asshole! - Well, 'clear' is meant figuratively, whereas 'present' is meant literally. Ie. If Miscavige is gone, so is the plans to defrock him.. Or defenestrate him.. Or whatever..

Same effect would apply if the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology were gone, or transformed into a group of socially agreeable dogooders without a vile thought or intent.. Not necesarily a turn the other cheek religion, but perhaps a turn the butt religion.

Well.. It has happened! - All the current conspiracies has had the carpet pulled from under them.. Watch this:

OCMB MEDIA EXCLUSIVE: CLAMBAKE MODS TAKE OVER CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
Rif and Glib takeover
:yes:

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
More importantly, how can I get Mike to fund me?

Let’s see, a new Aston Martin V12 Vantage should really help in the struggle against the CoS.

Then again, perhaps I should get him pay for plastic surgery so that I’m a bit better looking than just ‘not ugly’? :whistling:

Ax

OK OK! The Aussie girls considered you devastatingly attractive. They
are a far better "source" than I.

So go for the Aston Martin. Then you'll be even more devastatingly
attractive. :)

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
Earlier in this thread you learned about Mr.Ratbun and the independent scientologists secret conspiracy to take over ESMB.. This was the primary reason for the new 'be nice to newbies' policy. So that Mr.Ratbun and freinds could come to ESMB and not run screaming away with flailing arms immediatly because someone told 'em.. ah.. sumthin' or other. Wouldn't take much.. So the new 'be nice to newbies' policy is crucial!

But get this! - Another crucial element is that David Miscavige is a clear and present asshole! - Well, 'clear' is meant figuratively, whereas 'present' is meant literally. Ie. If Miscavige is gone, so is the plans to defrock him.. Or defenestrate him.. Or whatever..

Same effect would apply if the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology were gone, or transformed into a group of socially agreeable dogooders without a vile thought or intent.. Not necesarily a turn the other cheek religion, but perhaps a turn the butt religion.

Well.. It has happened! - All the current conspiracies has had the carpet pulled from under them.. Watch this:

Rif and Glib takeover
sweet :thumbsup:

Terril park

Sponsor

Well its reasonably well known that COS uses reverse tech. Thus to interpret this below, one must look at it in reverse to find the truth. Note
I don't know Mike Laws or very much about him, my comments are based on logic alone.

[Photo of Mike Laws]

Mike Laws

Mike Laws is in a similar position as Jason Beghe.

Ok. So Mike can be considered a hero.

My source tells me that one of the last people who audited Laws was Marty Rathbun. Granted that for years Laws was scamming Scientologists out of money for his failed business enterprises, he was best known for conducting a secret extramarital affair and lying about it.

Laws was helping investors make money. His business is doing real well.
[ I here he has helped in the gulf oil cleanup]

He is a loyal and loving husband.

After Laws blew himself off Church lines due to his unethical behavior,

he left COS in disgust because of their unethical behaviour.

he later said that he went to his doctor and asked for an anti-depressant which was “phenomenally life changing” but in the next breath says, “It didn’t really help me, but it absolutely did not harm me.” Well it sounds like you’re pretty screwed up if something is phenomenally life changing but didn’t help you.

Well he didn't say this here. I expect this is pure fabrication.

Laws then went to Marty who practiced his squirrel techniques on him. Laws has has since been funding Rathbun’s attacks against Scientology.

Gaijin

This is evidence that Marty's " squirrel tech" is extremely workable. In fact OSA here is against policy putting out an enemy line. Seems Mike is no longer funding COS!

Gaijin

Patron
That's quite true but not every site is run by a vicious, criminal cult-posing-as-a-religion with a penchant for attacking everyone it perceives as an enemy.

True, but a little paranoia never hurts, eh?

The "information" you chose to quote about Mike Laws is just OSA Dead Agent Crap,

I realize that. The point of quoting it was because you mentioned the source, and that it was possibly hazardous for a critic to visit there. I was just posting a little of what was said there to save someone from having to visit the site themselves to confirm what was posted there. (I know how to protect myself, not everyone does.)

you should hear what they say about you! :D (just kidding!)

I'm sure there is some element of curiousity as to who I am, but I'm sure that's as far as it goes. I'm not enough of a threat to them for them to waste resources coming after me; in any case, they'd be wasting their time anyway.

Gaijin

Gaijin

Patron

Agree 100%.

I guess the next step for the OSAspawn is a cut-and-paste of Mike's postings here to turn him into some sort of super-cyber-terrorist.:omg:

I don't wonder why the Co$ are attacking Mike so hard - it's obvious they're scared spitless of him. :yes:

No kidding. FWIW, you (and the rest of your companions) weren't too shabby either in the Senate Hearings with Senator Xenophon.

Gaijin

Veda

Sponsor
L. Ron Hubbard instructing his followers on what to do and how to do it: Scientology tech.

A small sampling:

"Statements one makes can be curved. 'She had a birthday party', becomes 'The delinquents inner circle gathered yesterday for a sex orgy and pretended to the police that it was a birthday party. No one was jailed'."

L. Ron Hubbard, 'PR Series 18'.

"The only safe public opinion to head for is they love us and are in a frenzy of hate against the enemy... this means standard wartime propaganda is what one is doing... Know the mores of your public opinion, what they hate. That's the enemy. What they love. That's you."

L. Ron Hubbard, 'Battle Tactics'.

Scientology Tech! :happydance:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
To Gaijin, Thanks for the clarification.
To Schwimmey, Thanks for the video.
The OCMB girls, RIF and Glib, are doing a fabulous job, IMO. :)

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

Rif and Glib takeover

Well, I guess I'd better go find some other cause to support - now that the girls have done the job for us, what shall we turn ESMB into?

G

Gottabrain

Well, I guess I'd better go find some other cause to support - now that the girls have done the job for us, what shall we turn ESMB into?

LOL Scooter! Don't worry, there's still room for you He-men in the back!

New_Glads_015_2xx-1407.jpg

freet43

Patron with Honors
I'm sure that you can understand that the subject of pc folder culling in Scientology extends beyond your three year stint at a mission, or comments from your friends. There is a much larger base of information that can be consulted.

Apparently you dwell in an alternate universe. One where pc folder culling in Scientology didn't occur until the 1980s.

And where... "The RPF horrors started years after [1983]."

Actually I was at the mission for 7 years, however I was only in the know about everything during the last 3 years. You, Veda, like to give absolutes and don't seem to acknowledge that there were places that were not the horrible places you are most familiar with. I think it is important to point that out, also.

I left once I saw things turning for the worse.

How's the weather there?

And, the weather here is always fabulous.

One creates one's universe and mine is full of health, happiness, love and wealth.

I wish the same for you, Veda - if that is what you would like...

Marina

Last edited:
G

Gottabrain

And, the weather here is always fabulous.

One creates one's universe and mine is full of health, happiness, love and wealth.

I wish the same for you, Veda - if that is what you would like...

Marina

cambodia_2007.1179061440.mine_field.jpg

Big Farmer

Patron with Honors
<snip>

stuff

<snip>
Marina

Glad to see your posting style now changed to the more common conventional style Marina. Gave you a reply and some hints about this a couple of months ago when you asked a question about it but its only recently you've got round to adopting this style. This way it's easier to read:)