What's new

Contaminates - Test

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
1. Stats are bad in Berlin, only ca. 100 Scientologist left there... :happydance:

2. I am not sure if I translate right, but in Berlin Co$ offers New "Contaminates - Tests" (Schadstoff - Test) instead of a "Stress - Test". An Anon spoke with a Scientologist and what he said it seemed like they offer a free Purification Rundown. The Scientologist said: "Running, sweating and vitamins..." and they have a doctor. :coolwink:

Did you ever heard about it? ...and imo begining with Purfication Rundown, that won't work!:no:

Here is the vid, but it is German...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVoYqrOOsrs&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

Nicole

maerz2011scientology.jpg

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
2. I am not sure if I translate right, but in Berlin Co$ offers New "Contaminates - Tests" (Schadstoff - Test) instead of a "Stress - Test". An Anon spoke with a Scientologist and what he said it seemed like they offer a free Purification Rundown.

A free Purif?

Doubt it. Maybe they fudge some kind of test to see if you need one, and surprise surprise, I bet everyone does.

Paul

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
This is *NOT* a free purif, this voucher entitles you for a free contamination test - which will reveal that you must do the purif. And they still peddle thi ridiculous crap about drug resididue in the fat tisue. Unbelievable.

Nicole

After the free test whatever they do, you should do a purif...

I mean, when I am going into an Org because I am contaminated with something they told me and I should do a purif, for (I guess) more than 1000 €, I would run away....:duh:

This is soooo stupid. They really need money!:D