What's new

Conversation with ANON today...

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Rage is NEVER a good adviser. Can we agree on that? And having promised not to post on WWP anymore is not a good excuse for dragging it back to here. Sometimes one has just to let go. :coolwink:

I agree, but sometimes I have problems to let go...

Again: Drama Import, export, re-import, re-export is a beautiful infinite loop, and an exciting game for everyone involved, which is why it can be kept going for many decades to come, but it will never be good for anything positive - all it will ever be able to, is keep itself going. So once you see such an infinite loop, just break it and be done with it.
ok... in the past it was one of my tools...

As far as I can say, you've been fair and honest to me so far, but:

^^^ What's this? Is this a language issue or are you seriously advising other Exes to not say what they have done?
No language issue, it was a Nicole rage, lying crying in bed, the world was so evil to me reaction... I agree it was very stupid :duh: and to talk is a good way... That was the reason why I have done it (I felt better after I did it), but I never thought that so many stone and doubts are there. Here and in RL... Ok? I am sorry for this! I am a nice person and I have a good heart and a very bad conscience (Gewissen)...

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I agree, but sometimes I have problems to let go...

But why? What's the problem with letting go? "Ugh, fuggitanfuggedaboutit" seems exactly the right way to deal with a lost cause, no?

ok... in the past it was one of my tools...

What do you need tools for, when you don't have an assigned task and a goal you're expected to reach?

No language issue, it was a Nicole rage, lying crying in bed, the world was so evil to me reaction... I agree it was very stupid :duh: and to talk is a good way... That was the reason why I have done it (I felt better after I did it), but I never thought that so many stone and doubts are there. Here and in RL... Ok? I am sorry for this! I am a nice person and I have a good heart and a very bad conscience (Gewissen)...

Hidden apology accepted. :wink2:

Hint: When you're getting all emotional, ask yourself "Where do these emotions come from, and how should I deal with them?" before you react. Seriously, it just takes a few seconds and a deep breath, to calm down and to come up with a more rational reaction - if you still think a reaction is justified at all, that is. :coolwink:

:cheers:, MrN

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
But why? What's the problem with letting go? "Ugh, fuggitanfuggedaboutit" seems exactly the right way to deal with a lost cause, no?

The problem here was, that I felt me unfair treated. I was posting here in this threat like other... ok I posted more against marjan than other... than one person posted about "me and OSA" on WWP and another person, read that and posted here without to proof what did happen against me and what I did here. The words OSA and Nicole were enough to react... I feel me reduced on "Nicole and OSA"... I am more than that, I am over that point.... I could shout and scream and say NO, that was not the reason and nobody believes me. I am the evil OSA and imo I will ever be. After this post here I thought WHY... Why have you spoke about it? ..and what else should I do to get away from "Nicole and OSA"... I can nothing do against this, the more I do, the more the doubts grew... I felt helpless... I could say I let go this now, this post on WWP, but it hurts me, "not that OSA post on WWP", it hurts me like people react on it... If there stands tomorrow eg I followed anybody, I am sure nobody would proof it, nobody asks for dox... I can do what I want, my past will allways be there, I can't walk away from this and to walk away, to let that go is a personal problem for me, because it hurts so much...

What do you need tools for, when you don't have an assigned task and a goal you're expected to reach?
:ohmy::duh: I agree...:biggrin:

Hidden apology accepted. :wink2:
I apologize!:)

Hint: When you're getting all emotional, ask yourself "Where do these emotions come from, and how should I deal with them?" before you react. Seriously, it just takes a few seconds and a deep breath, to calm down and to come up with a more rational reaction - if you still think a reaction is justified at all, that is. :coolwink:
A very good hint MrN... Thanks for being there again. Ich weiß gar nicht mehr, wie ich das gut machen kann.:blush:

:biglove:

Nicole

marjan

Patron with Honors
I just had a wonderful conversation with Amy Scobee, author of "Scientology: Abuse at the top." She contacted me after seeing my Interview with Patrick Kees. She tried to post on my blog. However, she couldn't figure out how. I asked her if I may re-print her post using her name, and she said yes.

Amy is reacting to the following post on my blog: http://nakedinthespotlight.blogspot.com/2011/07/another-very-heated-exchange.html

Amy Scobee:
I just tried to comment on your blog regarding "heated conversation" but it wouldn't work because I couldn't translate the instructions of how to post my reply. So here it is for you...

Mark - I fully agree with you. I have just read that section of your book. While I support people standing up to protest human rights violations and abuse, there is a time and place for it. It should not be generalized into hate and directed at the wrong target. From my former position within Scientology management over the Celebrity Centre network, I know how Scientology "uses" celebrities to gain popularity and acceptance. That's a key part of their "expansion strategy" to gain more members and therefore make more money. I feel so sorry for what you were put through -- on both sides of the Scientology feud.

I sent Amy an advance copy of my book. Here is what she had to say about it:
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Just finished reading the book, NAKED IN THE SPOTLIGHT by Mark Janicello. Awesome book! Incredible man. Should be officially released in the US soon. A[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ll I can say is WOW! I thoroughly enjoyed your book. You're such a good writer. I felt like I was standing next to you throughout your experiences.” [/FONT]

Thought I would share the opinion of a very vocal Scientolgy Critic about my book.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
The problem here was, that I felt me unfair treated. I was posting here in this threat like other... ok I posted more against marjan than other... than one person posted about "me and OSA" on WWP and another person, read that and posted here without to proof what did happen against me and what I did here. The words OSA and Nicole were enough to react... I feel me reduced on "Nicole and OSA"... I am more than that, I am over that point.... I could shout and scream and say NO, that was not the reason and nobody believes me. I am the evil OSA and imo I will ever be. After this post here I thought WHY... Why have you spoke about it? ..and what else should I do to get away from "Nicole and OSA"... I can nothing do against this, the more I do, the more the doubts grew... I felt helpless... I could say I let go this now, this post on WWP, but it hurts me, "not that OSA post on WWP", it hurts me like people react on it... If there stands tomorrow eg I followed anybody, I am sure nobody would proof it, nobody asks for dox... I can do what I want, my past will allways be there, I can't walk away from this and to walk away, to let that go is a personal problem for me, because it hurts so much...

The problem I see here is: You didn't take the time to realize that you're being played with. Someone pushes the "Nicole=OSA" button, and you fly right off the handle. So predictable. So counter-productive. So unhealthy.

It would have been so much more pleasant had you just taken a step back, watched the whole from a distance for a while, and then given a rational response if you still thought that a response was necessary and justified.

You're smart enough to know that drama export/import is usually frowned upon, and you know why that is. You know that it serves no good purpose, but you don't see it when your emotions get in your way.

You see "Nicole=OSA" and all your rationality goes poof. Once again, you're manipulated. You're played like a modern keyboard which already has all the rhythms, patterns, sounds and songs stored in it's memory. It doesn't need a skilled musician to play that one - just someone who's able to push a button. One button is all it takes and you go off.

Being a bit more self-observant can protect you against being played like that.

I'm not against being emotional and I love my own emotions a lot, the good ones as well as the bad ones, but when I recognize that someone tries to play on my "emotional keyboard", I just turn that thing off and let rationality rule. This doesn't make me immune against manipulations, but it takes more than a simple "button-pusher" to manipulate me.

Apart from that: Your past is your past. It can not be undone, and wherever you go, your past will be already there - either out in the open, or hidden somewhere in a dark corner. I think it's a lot easier to deal with when it's out in the open.

:ohmy::duh: I agree...:biggrin:

I apologize!:)

:thumbsup:

A very good hint MrN... Thanks for being there again. Ich weiß gar nicht mehr, wie ich das gut machen kann.:blush:

:hmm: I don't know. Buy me another beer perhaps? :biggrin:

:bighug: & :cheers:, MrN