What's new

Conversation with ANON today...

How are the sales of your autobiography going Marjan?
And how many customers did you find here for your autobiography?
You might get a few more sales if you can give a teaser on other
places you have fought the good fight for religious freedom, and
how many chapters of that we will be treated to. Do we get any
insights into the mind of a fundamentalist if we buy it?

Can you recommend any books ESMBers need to read?

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Perhaps you should learn the definition of dis-information you use the word.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation
" It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false."

To say that I spread dis-information is to call me a liar.

You answered my blog post with that video.
I never posted on your blog ----- disinformation
You sent that video to my attention through this blog.
I posted this video on ESMB, not on any blog. i haven't sent you this vid, than I would have used a PM----------disinformation
Don't argue semantics with me Nicole.
We have been discussing my view of religious freedom versus the views of some of you (including yourself) since I arrived on this MB.
Nope I discussed with you about Scientology and how braińwashed you still are! ...and because of this you still spread Scientology lies and use Scientology Tech!

Again Doxs or GTFO! Where have I lied!!!!!!

marjan

Patron with Honors
How are the sales of your autobiography going Marjan?
And how many customers did you find here for your autobiography?
You might get a few more sales if you can give a teaser on other
places you have fought the good fight for religious freedom, and
how many chapters of that we will be treated to. Do we get any
insights into the mind of a fundamentalist if we buy it?

Can you recommend any books ESMBers need to read?

The only book I would recommend to you is Dale Carnegie:
"How To Win Friends and Influence People."
If you give me your address, I will buy it for you on Amazon and have it delivered.

That devestating DB sense of humor..
I'm just doubled up with laughter.

Last edited:

marjan

Patron with Honors
I never posted on your blog ----- disinformation
I posted this video on ESMB, not on any blog. i haven't sent you this vid, than I would have used a PM----------disinformation
Nope I discussed with you about Scientology and how braińwashed you still are! ...and because of this you still spread Scientology lies and use Scientology Tech!

Again Doxs or GTFO! Where have I lied!!!!!!

Just find another friend to play with Nicole.
I am bored with you.

Cherished

Caveat: I've only read posts #1 and #2 in this thread. :D

Hi Mark! I just watched your German interview about the book. Your interview was an eye-opener, because I had never heard of a scientologist being treated so badly just for being a scientologist. I'm really sorry that you suffered so much. I wonder if much of that kind of behaviour (death threats and blacklisting) is still going on. I will ask some of the German Anons to comment. It really goes against the values that most Anonymous protesters have articulated to target an individual scientologist just because of their beliefs.

Thanks for telling your story. I hope you achieve what you hope to achieve by publishing it.

One of the Anons on wwp said you were coming under fire here from Nicole. I haven't read the thread, as I said, but I'm sure that some pixels on a screen will be nothing to you after what you've survived.

Allow me to welcome you aboard.

marjan

Patron with Honors
Caveat: I've only read posts #1 and #2 in this thread. :D

Hi Mark! I just watched your German interview about the book. Your interview was an eye-opener, because I had never heard of a scientologist being treated so badly just for being a scientologist. I'm really sorry that you suffered so much. I wonder if much of that kind of behaviour (death threats and blacklisting) is still going on. I will ask some of the German Anons to comment. It really goes against the values that most Anonymous protesters have articulated to target an individual scientologist just because of their beliefs.

Thanks for telling your story. I hope you achieve what you hope to achieve by publishing it.

One of the Anons on wwp said you were coming under fire here from Nicole. I haven't read the thread, as I said, but I'm sure that some pixels on a screen will be nothing to you after what you've survived.

Allow me to welcome you aboard.

Hi Cherished,
Thank you very much for your post.
I appreciate that very much.
I have never pointed a finger at ANON.
They "as a group" did not exist at the time that this stuff was happening.

As I have said, again and again here, that I believe in an information campaign.
I believe that SCN will be undone by the information available on the internet.
That added to their "faulty product" and "no service" will see that business
go "out of business."

I decided tell my story not only to distance myself from Scientology, but also to bring light to how our information sources (especially the classical media outlets of print, tv and radio) are being controlled.

One of the things I love about ANON is their fight for freedom of information.

I have said again, and again, and I will repeat it one more time:
I have no problem with protests.
They are legitimate -- but everything has a proper time, and a proper place, and
a proper target.

If you break the law to protest what you see as a criminal organization,
Looking from the outside, no one can tell WHO is the CRIMINAL...

Regards and thank you again!
Mark

Cherished

:link::link::link:

...and BTW for me is fun to post here, I don't have to do any homework, I don't have to sell a book, or to have a look at my career... YOU have to post several doxs, for your allegations... :drama::drama::drama:
You have behaved very badly in this thread, Nicole. Just my opinion, of course.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I just caught up with this thread.
:wow:
The one post which really seemed to most accurately sum it up for me was the video, "How Bizarre". :biggrin:

Nicole

You have behaved very badly in this thread, Nicole. Just my opinion, of course.

I am an evil girl with an evil OSA stamp... I know Cherished... :whistling:

Maybe you should read all threads with the Mark Janicello topic! It is very confusing!

...ah and the best is the Anons stop to protest in Germany and the Verfassungsschutz stops to work here too...

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Lol, I don't think there's too much risk of normality setting in here, do you?
I wish you well in your career and life, Mark. :)

Cherished

I am an evil girl with an evil OSA stamp... I know Cherished... :whistling:

Maybe you should read all threads with the Mark Janicello topic! It is very confusing!

...ah and the best is the Anons stop to protest in Germany and the Verfassungsschutz stops to work here too...
You're not evil, Nicole. (Also "just my opinion"! :whistling:)

Thanks everyone for some great music.

My thematic contribution to this thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMiIe-VLGPY&feature=related

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
/myownderail :biggrin:

On WWP Ann O'nymous made the following remark:

Ann O'Nymous on WWP said:
Please, spare a thought to those whose life and / or carrer has been destroyed by scientology. Thanks.

Listen to what he said: he was a poster boy, a symbol, and did not know it. He was used by scientology and then let down by it when in need.

The main reason, IMHO, is that he behaved in Europe as if he was in the USA. Crying "freedom of religion" to promote a cult is not taken lightly over here, especially in Germany. If he wasn't aware of the difference - and he should have been - scientology certainly was and sent him anyway.

TL;DR I have nothing personal against this guy. I liked what he said. But he played a game without knowing the rules and lost.

See http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...-interview-with-subtitles.90067/#post-1828245

Is this what this is all about? A cultural difference between the States and Europe, especially Germany?

I wasn't aware of this until I read Ann's post. In the Netherlands COS is hardly a subject.

EDIT: Ann lives in Switzerland, if I am correct.

Cherished

If it is, then something needs to change in Europe, because it's not right to make death threats or to blacklist a person from a profession that has nothing to do with the cult.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I do know that in Germany COS is seen as a totalitarian cult. COS is or was under surveillance by the Verfassungsschutz. Given the nazi-history it is understandable they DO NOT WANT.

See also http://www.lotsofscam.nl/TheScientologySystem.pdf . WWP thread where this was translated from German to English: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/das-system-scientology.9326/ (Actually, this was one of the first WWP- (then Enturb) projects where I helped.)

Maybe a German ESMB-member can tell if it is true if German government blacklists COS-members from certain posts.

Another question is whether German NON-government (companies, ordinary citizens) discriminate against COS-members. I guess that is not allowed in Germany as it is not allowed in the Netherlands, but...

Last edited: